Quantcast

Photo

ValorSuite (MSAB, ShapeShifter Solver, Auction Sniper, Kad Feeder, Money Tree Grabber, Shop Pricer, USAB, AAA, Daily Automator, ETC)

auction sniper kad feeder money tree grabber shop auto pricer aaa autobuyer msab aaab shapeshifter kitchen quest food club

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3154 replies to this topic

#1651 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 July 2014 - 05:06 PM

Awesome work Val! Now we have an ABer if we want to use :)

Any word on the AutoTrainer troubleshooting? I've tried different run times, one pet at a time, etc but it seems to keep crashing after "pinging" the school for training of any type, therefore not allowing the purchase of the item. I checked to see if my pets were registered for any courses and they in fact are. So I'm assuming there's a glitch or bug somewhere that is no longer allowing the bot to purchase the Dubloons for the training required.

There might also be some type of bug that it's rushing through the pets to try and train them quickly and not allowing enough time to pass for it to purchase the Dubloon for each pet maybe? Just a thought.

Any chance, once the AutoTrainer is back up that we could get a choice to choose which school? That'd be awesome! :)

Side question: Think you'll ever switch up the GUI again for the Suite like when you switched over to the new Beta from the old? Just curious what you're plans might be.

P.S If there's any way I could help you get data or anything let me know. I frequent the TP, JN, Shops, etc.

Thanks again for all your hard work!

Do you have premium by any chance? I haven't been able to reproduce this on any of my accounts but none of them have premium.

My current plans are to keep the current GUI. What don't you like about it?

#1652 KingCobra

KingCobra
  • 53 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 July 2014 - 06:56 PM

Do you have premium by any chance? I haven't been able to reproduce this on any of my accounts but none of them have premium.

My current plans are to keep the current GUI. What don't you like about it?

The new GUI works great, just that AutoTrainer snag makes me lazy too much to train my pets manually lol :(

I used to have premium but I haven't been using it for quite a bit. If I do get premium I'll be sure to let you know that way I can help you out with that.

The AutoTrainer worked great for a few days once the new GUI came out but then hit something and stopped working, not sure where it might have occurred tbh.

Only thing I miss about the old GUI was the "# Messages" tab where you would click it and it would load up the HTML images for kad feeds, edna quests, etc. Really loved that feature because it was less tedious that searching through the folders that are created daily now. Not a big deal, just miss that old feature.

#1653 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 July 2014 - 07:10 PM

The new GUI works great, just that AutoTrainer snag makes me lazy too much to train my pets manually lol :(

I used to have premium but I haven't been using it for quite a bit. If I do get premium I'll be sure to let you know that way I can help you out with that.

The AutoTrainer worked great for a few days once the new GUI came out but then hit something and stopped working, not sure where it might have occurred tbh.

Only thing I miss about the old GUI was the "# Messages" tab where you would click it and it would load up the HTML images for kad feeds, edna quests, etc. Really loved that feature because it was less tedious that searching through the folders that are created daily now. Not a big deal, just miss that old feature.

I had to abandon the UserMessages system that existed before while moving to be compatible with Linux/Mac. I'm still working on complete compatibility.

#1654 KingCobra

KingCobra
  • 53 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 July 2014 - 08:07 PM

I had to abandon the UserMessages system that existed before while moving to be compatible with Linux/Mac. I'm still working on complete compatibility.

Bummer, I really digged that feature. Made it so simple to be able to view those HTML screenies. But hey, you gotta do what you gotta do.

Think you'll make a feature to price our SDB by chance in the Suite and possibly have the option to move items to inventory or shop? Would be a great asset for us packrats out there that just have way too many pages to sort through manually. I often find items work 300-600k just scattered in there for weeks without knowing lol.

Lastly, any new features or upgrades in the works? :)

#1655 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 July 2014 - 09:46 PM

Bummer, I really digged that feature. Made it so simple to be able to view those HTML screenies. But hey, you gotta do what you gotta do.

Think you'll make a feature to price our SDB by chance in the Suite and possibly have the option to move items to inventory or shop? Would be a great asset for us packrats out there that just have way too many pages to sort through manually. I often find items work 300-600k just scattered in there for weeks without knowing lol.

Lastly, any new features or upgrades in the works? :)

I'm open to any suggestions but funding determines what gets done.

I'll make an SDB pricer with move item over cost X as soon as funding allows.

#1656 KingCobra

KingCobra
  • 53 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 July 2014 - 10:45 PM

I'm open to any suggestions but funding determines what gets done.

I'll make an SDB pricer with move item over cost X as soon as funding allows.

What type of funding are you needing? Just curious.

Do you think the User Messages might be returning? Or is it too conflicting with Linux/Mac?

#1657 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 July 2014 - 10:56 PM

What type of funding are you needing? Just curious.

Do you think the User Messages might be returning? Or is it too conflicting with Linux/Mac?

I have more than enough items, np and accounts thanks to the community's generosity but little time to work on ValorSuite (MSAB took ~1 hour including testing and debugging) because I would rather be paid to work instead of spending my spare time on this.

User Messages might return if there in an in-place implementation of the WebBrowser control. There are other implementations such as the Mozilla/Webkit split for Mac/Linux but until MoMa (the compatibility tool for Mono) says I can use WebBrowser on all platforms it won't be returning.

Current status of Mac/Linux support:

- The Suite will work on both of these platforms as soon as an implementation of the ZipFile and DeflateStream classes has been completed in the Mono framework. I have no control over this.

- An identified workaround would be to implement these classes myself. Significant amounts of time would be required for this - it's not something I will do in my spare time considering any day Mono might implement these.

#1658 Hikimaru

Hikimaru
  • Burst Linker

• 1049 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 July 2014 - 08:22 PM

I can't download this program, the page doesn't load. Any suggestions?

#1659 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 July 2014 - 12:24 AM

I can't download this program, the page doesn't load. Any suggestions?

Try this:

https://www.dropbox..../ValorSuite.exe

Instant Packrat list (for USAB) being added to the next version.

Instant Packrat List & SDB Pricer released.

Edited by Valorous, 28 July 2014 - 12:24 AM.

#1660 Kaddict

Kaddict
  • 1767 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 July 2014 - 07:53 AM

Awesome. I am really excited to use the new SDB tool. Thanks!

#1661 maa418

maa418
  • 13 posts

Posted 28 July 2014 - 11:44 PM

Cant seem to open the program. Whenever i launch it, it checks for updates then closes right away and leaves a log after with nothing written inside. Any way to fix this?

#1662 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 July 2014 - 01:11 AM

Cant seem to open the program. Whenever i launch it, it checks for updates then closes right away and leaves a log after with nothing written inside. Any way to fix this?

I haven't heard of this bug yet.

Which operating system are you using?

#1663 cuttingedge

cuttingedge
  • 311 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 July 2014 - 01:44 PM

I ran into this problem a couple times, had to delete the .sav file to get it to work. Nice packrat update!

I tried using the stamp override function on the user shop autobuyer but it doesn't seem to be working. Once my inventory fills I get this:

Inventory was full too many times. Consider moving items. Stopped. Neopets says I'm buying too fast. Slowing down... Neopets says I'm buying too fast. Slowing down... Neopets says I'm buying too fast. Slowing down... Neopets says I'm buying too fast. Slowing down...

Started.

I assume the same must be true for books too.

#1664 Kaddict

Kaddict
  • 1767 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 July 2014 - 11:40 AM

Mine doesn't have the packrat list. Should I reinstall?

#1665 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 July 2014 - 01:08 PM

Mine doesn't have the packrat list. Should I reinstall?

It's a button under the USAB.

#1666 Kaddict

Kaddict
  • 1767 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 July 2014 - 08:14 AM

Cool. Any chance you have a rubbish avatar program in the works?

#1667 maa418

maa418
  • 13 posts

Posted 31 July 2014 - 11:28 PM

I haven't heard of this bug yet.

Which operating system are you using?

I'm using windows xp

#1668 Alyson

Alyson
  • 47 posts

Posted 31 July 2014 - 11:38 PM

@Valorous Would you consider incorporating a list of things NOT to get from the money tree so that we won't get multiple of the same NC items every time we run the money tree grabber?

Thanks for all your work up till now!  :wub:

#1669 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 August 2014 - 12:20 AM

I doubt there would be enough demand to make this worth doing.

I'm using windows xp

I wasn't aware that XP supported .NET 4.5. Try this.

@Valorous Would you consider incorporating a list of things NOT to get from the money tree so that we won't get multiple of the same NC items every time we run the money tree grabber?

Thanks for all your work up till now!  :wub:

Uncheck grab NC items. Otherwise I can perhaps make an exclusion list.

#1670 Alyson

Alyson
  • 47 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 12:35 AM

I want the NC items but I've just been getting those same few items most of the times, so an exclusion list of those items that we already have will be great ^^

#1671 maa418

maa418
  • 13 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 12:56 AM

@Valorous It doesn't. I only have .NET 4.0 maybe that's the problem?

#1672 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 August 2014 - 05:55 AM

Have you tried Sweeney's thingy?

#1673 Kaddict

Kaddict
  • 1767 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 August 2014 - 09:17 AM

Ya, but it keeps freezing up on me. And I am lazy as hell. What did people say was the average for getting it? 7000 things tossed? I could probably do that in a week if that is the case.

EDIT: If you are referring to the rubbish bot, I have tried it. If you are referring to any part of his anatomy, not yet.

Edited by Kaddict, 01 August 2014 - 09:18 AM.

#1674 GustavoH

GustavoH
  • 78 posts

Posted 04 August 2014 - 02:54 PM

Thank you for the program!

Edited by GustavoH, 05 August 2014 - 04:41 PM.

#1675 arow4580

arow4580
  • 27 posts

Posted 05 August 2014 - 07:01 PM

nevermind,i just need to update it haha

oh hold on...anyone else having the problem like this?The Suite keeps RF 2 minutes earlier than the Attic RS? :S

Edited by arow4580, 04 August 2014 - 10:26 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: auction sniper, kad feeder, money tree grabber, shop auto pricer, aaa autobuyer, msab, aaab, shapeshifter, kitchen quest, food club

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook (1)