Quantcast

Photo

ValorSuite (MSAB, ShapeShifter Solver, Auction Sniper, Kad Feeder, Money Tree Grabber, Shop Pricer, USAB, AAA, Daily Automator, ETC)

auction sniper kad feeder money tree grabber shop auto pricer aaa autobuyer msab aaab shapeshifter kitchen quest food club

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3154 replies to this topic

#1676 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 August 2014 - 07:22 PM

0YOEidK.png

#1677 ptragon

ptragon
  • 142 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 August 2014 - 07:35 PM

I really like this new update; being able to click to see the saved html is so convenient!  Thanks for all your hard work on this program, Valorous.

#1678 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 August 2014 - 02:48 PM

XTMO8fo.png

Released.

#1679 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 August 2014 - 03:03 PM

When it says VC++ redistributables are missing, is that just because my level is too high? 

#1680 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 August 2014 - 04:18 PM

When it says VC++ redistributables are missing, is that just because my level is too high? 

http://www.microsoft...s.aspx?id=30679

It should have popped up with that page for you.

A bugfix for proxies has been released.

Format is ip:port OR username:password@ip:port if your proxy requires authentication.

#1681 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 August 2014 - 04:32 PM

It does pop up with that but I wasn't sure if it was just because the level was so high or my computer was legitimately missing something. Thanks!

#1682 GustavoH

GustavoH
  • 78 posts

Posted 05 August 2014 - 04:42 PM

Could the USAB check the SDB before genarates the packrat list?

#1683 cuttingedge

cuttingedge
  • 311 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 August 2014 - 05:02 PM

This is still an issue :S

I tried using the stamp override function on the user shop autobuyer but it doesn't seem to be working. Once my inventory fills I get this:

Inventory was full too many times. Consider moving items. Stopped. Neopets says I'm buying too fast. Slowing down... Neopets says I'm buying too fast. Slowing down... Neopets says I'm buying too fast. Slowing down... Neopets says I'm buying too fast. Slowing down...

Started.

I assume the same must be true for books too.

#1684 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 August 2014 - 09:00 PM

This is still an issue :S

I tried using the stamp override function on the user shop autobuyer but it doesn't seem to be working. Once my inventory fills I get this:

Inventory was full too many times. Consider moving items. Stopped. Neopets says I'm buying too fast. Slowing down... Neopets says I'm buying too fast. Slowing down... Neopets says I'm buying too fast. Slowing down... Neopets says I'm buying too fast. Slowing down...

Started.

I assume the same must be true for books too.

This bug has been fixed. Good call!

#1685 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 August 2014 - 09:48 PM

nevermind,i just need to update it haha

oh hold on...anyone else having the problem like this?The Suite keeps RF 2 minutes earlier than the Attic RS? :S

Moved this question to the appropriate thread. No need to make a separate thread when help can be provided here :)

#1686 arow4580

arow4580
  • 27 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 12:18 AM

Moved this question to the appropriate thread. No need to make a separate thread when help can be provided here :)

thanks o3o

Cant seem to open the program. Whenever i launch it, it checks for updates then closes right away and leaves a log after with nothing written inside. Any way to fix this?

right now I have the same problem as well after I downloaded it again :I

Edited by arow4580, 06 August 2014 - 12:19 AM.

#1687 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 August 2014 - 12:25 AM

The problem with it checking for updates then closing has been around for quite some time but I can't reproduce it on any of my machines.

Edit: New update changes the way AAA timing is calculated.

Edited by Valorous, 06 August 2014 - 12:31 AM.

#1688 Romy

Romy
  • Neocodex Elite Four Member

• 4876 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 August 2014 - 12:32 AM

@Valorous

I know this is a really thankless job, but I'm sure all your users are truly thankful that you've invested so much time into perfecting your program and answering our questions.

You're an extremely talented programmer! Thank you so much!

#1689 cuttingedge

cuttingedge
  • 311 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 August 2014 - 12:11 PM

Fully agreed with the above!

Also Valorous thanks for the stamp update but now when I use it the program simply crashes when I start the program

EDIT: The latter program referring to using the UserShopAB. I run that and the entire program crashes before anything happens.

Edited by cuttingedge, 06 August 2014 - 12:14 PM.

#1690 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 August 2014 - 12:35 PM

Fully agreed with the above!

Also Valorous thanks for the stamp update but now when I use it the program simply crashes when I start the program

EDIT: The latter program referring to using the UserShopAB. I run that and the entire program crashes before anything happens.

I can't reproduce this crash.

@Valorous

I know this is a really thankless job, but I'm sure all your users are truly thankful that you've invested so much time into perfecting your program and answering our questions.

You're an extremely talented programmer! Thank you so much!

You're welcome.

#1691 cuttingedge

cuttingedge
  • 311 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 August 2014 - 01:15 PM

Well what it does is buy a single stamp then crashes apparently. May it be because I have items in my inventory on the trade post?

#1692 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 August 2014 - 09:51 PM

I want the NC items but I've just been getting those same few items most of the times, so an exclusion list of those items that we already have will be great ^^

Update released with this.

Well what it does is buy a single stamp then crashes apparently. May it be because I have items in my inventory on the trade post?

Still can't reproduce.

#1693 Magical

Magical
  • Banned from trading - Do not trade with this member!

• 801 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 August 2014 - 04:59 AM

@Valorous

Hey again, how do I exactly run Valorsuite on a mac? I've downloaded and installed the requirements, but am at a loss on what to do next. =/

Ran through pretty much the entire Mono website, but I have no idea how to use this :( #noob :p

EDIT: Managed to use mono. After typing the commands into terminal, some scripts appear to run, but the program doesn't...

Edited by Magical, 08 August 2014 - 05:29 AM.

#1694 Speshel

Speshel
  • 25 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 07:17 PM

@Valorous

How does the AutoTrainer decide what to train? Is there an algorithm it follows? I apologize if this was answered before.

#1695 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 August 2014 - 07:23 PM

@Valorous

How does the AutoTrainer decide what to train? Is there an algorithm it follows? I apologize if this was answered before.

It trains what you tell it to train.

#1696 Speshel

Speshel
  • 25 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 07:25 PM

It trains what you tell it to train.

Yeah, but does it randomly pick a stat to train out of the ones you choose? Or does it try and get them all to a certain amount?

#1697 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 August 2014 - 07:26 PM

Yeah, but does it randomly pick a stat to train out of the ones you choose? Or does it try and get them all to a certain amount?

No, it literally trains what you tell it to. You tell it what stats to train in.

I just realized what you meant. I have no idea. I think it goes in order.

#1698 Speshel

Speshel
  • 25 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 07:27 PM

No, it literally trains what you tell it to. You tell it what stats to train in.

I just realized what you meant. I have no idea. I think it goes in order.

Ha, it's alright man. I guess I'll wait and see what @Valorous says. Thanks for the help regardless.

#1699 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 August 2014 - 08:15 PM

Ha, it's alright man. I guess I'll wait and see what @Valorous says. Thanks for the help regardless.

Depends on what's checked.

Generally: Level (ONLY IF NEEDED), Endurance, Strength, Defence, Agility.

Edited by Valorous, 08 August 2014 - 08:15 PM.

#1700 Michaelhex

Michaelhex
  • 1018 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 August 2014 - 11:58 PM

I'm getting a bot error that says 'Failure to communicate with server(1)'. Is there something I'm doing wrong?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: auction sniper, kad feeder, money tree grabber, shop auto pricer, aaa autobuyer, msab, aaab, shapeshifter, kitchen quest, food club

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users