Quantcast

Photo

ValorSuite (MSAB, ShapeShifter Solver, Auction Sniper, Kad Feeder, Money Tree Grabber, Shop Pricer, USAB, AAA, Daily Automator, ETC)

auction sniper kad feeder money tree grabber shop auto pricer aaa autobuyer msab aaab shapeshifter kitchen quest food club

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3154 replies to this topic

#1751 baswick

baswick
  • 313 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 August 2014 - 06:13 PM

It was sorta working for me, but I was having problems today. I just tried to use the trainer, and it said my pet was busy... I just checked on him and he wasn't in any classes, so I put him in one. So I think something is up. but it did my dailies for me, supposedly. I'll have to back check on those and make sure.

#1752 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 August 2014 - 07:17 PM

It was sorta working for me, but I was having problems today. I just tried to use the trainer, and it said my pet was busy... I just checked on him and he wasn't in any classes, so I put him in one. So I think something is up. but it did my dailies for me, supposedly. I'll have to back check on those and make sure.

I received an automated report regarding something like this. The summary of it is the account that reported it (all reports are completely anonymous) had a full inventory and wasn't configured to handle this.

I'll write something for this soon.

#1753 baswick

baswick
  • 313 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 August 2014 - 01:05 AM

my inventory was somewhere around 25 items in hand, so that wasn't my incident. Thanks though.

I just gave it another run, and it crashed on me as I was messing with the Kad Feeder time, and now it says it does a Check for updates load, and then a window pops open that says, " corrupt save file detected. please delete the save file and restart."

about 30ish minutes later...

Ok, so here's what I just did. I deleted the whole thing, and re-downloaded it. The Kad feeder is working, I know this 100% because I was able to feed one :) . The dailies bot is working too, I checked a few randoms and they were done ( I'm not sure that all of them are done, but what I did check they were completed), the trainer isn't working still, I ran it and it gave me the same reply as last time (my pets were busy) and then i logged out and checked my account and he wasn't in a class so I enrolled. Not sure that is helpful, hopefully it is.

Edited by baswick, 28 August 2014 - 01:06 AM.

#1754 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 August 2014 - 01:01 PM

I checked with 11 different shells and I could not reproduce the autotrainer issue with all options checked.

#1755 cuttingedge

cuttingedge
  • 311 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 August 2014 - 07:49 AM

Strange, the newest update likes to try and withdraw from the bank constantly so I keep getting errors that it's trying to withdraw too many times.

#1756 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 August 2014 - 06:52 PM

Strange, the newest update likes to try and withdraw from the bank constantly so I keep getting errors that it's trying to withdraw too many times.

It does exactly what you tell it to do.

Adjust your on-hand range on neopoints.

#1757 cuttingedge

cuttingedge
  • 311 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 August 2014 - 08:15 AM

Ahhh yea ok I get it, that's my bad sorry about that.

#1758 Devoid

Devoid
  • 92 posts

Posted 30 August 2014 - 11:42 AM

Can you explain to me how 'run time', 'haggle multiplier', and 'minimum profit' work? also, if I chose shop X, how does it know what items to go for? am I not able to provide it with a list? if so how do I go about doing that?

Also, good work on this, keep it up.  :)

#1759 Kaddict

Kaddict
  • 1767 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 August 2014 - 02:15 PM

Run time: how long the program runs (in seconds)

Haggle multiplier: If the price was 10,000np in shop and you set haggle multiplier to .95, it would try to purchase for 9500.

Minimum profit: If you set for 5000 and there is an item selling for 1000np in shop, it won't buy unless it can sell for at least 6000np (difference between shop wizard price, based on neocodex prices and how much the item stocks for in shops).

#1760 Devoid

Devoid
  • 92 posts

Posted 30 August 2014 - 02:40 PM

Run time: how long the program runs (in seconds)

Haggle multiplier: If the price was 10,000np in shop and you set haggle multiplier to .95, it would try to purchase for 9500.

Minimum profit: If you set for 5000 and there is an item selling for 1000np in shop, it won't buy unless it can sell for at least 6000np (difference between shop wizard price, based on neocodex prices and how much the item stocks for in shops).

ValorSuite uses neocodex's prices? and if so, does the neocodex price database have a price for every MP?

#1761 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 August 2014 - 02:49 PM

ValorSuite uses neocodex's prices? and if so, does the neocodex price database have a price for every MP?

It uses a combination of databases.

#1762 Devoid

Devoid
  • 92 posts

Posted 30 August 2014 - 03:08 PM

It uses a combination of databases.

Ah, great then. Really nice.

#1763 BEDDOEDv

BEDDOEDv
  • 287 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 August 2014 - 02:14 AM

how do you add a list for the autobuyer?

#1764 Legitboi

Legitboi
  • 1040 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 August 2014 - 04:21 AM

Thanks... i will give a try soon on this program. :)

#1765 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 August 2014 - 10:35 AM

how do you add a list for the autobuyer?

I'm not really sure why people keep assuming that a list is required.

It automatically buys anything that will net a yield profit according to your settings.

#1766 Iridium77

Iridium77
  • 227 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 September 2014 - 03:26 PM

Hey @Valorous ,

Receiving an error when trying to use the AutoTrainer to train a pet over level 40. All of my pets below 40 still train fine at the Swashbuckler Academy, but i get an "unhandled exception, error report sent" when I try to train my level 40 pet. I read somewhere that the program is supposed to switch over to the Mystery Island school & use codestones. Not sure if this is still supported or not.

Thanks.

#1767 cuttingedge

cuttingedge
  • 311 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 September 2014 - 06:22 PM

I had this problem if my pet was formerly training at the Academy. I fixed it simply by enrolling it manually in a MI course and letting it go from there.

#1768 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 September 2014 - 10:49 PM

Hey @Valorous ,

Receiving an error when trying to use the AutoTrainer to train a pet over level 40. All of my pets below 40 still train fine at the Swashbuckler Academy, but i get an "unhandled exception, error report sent" when I try to train my level 40 pet. I read somewhere that the program is supposed to switch over to the Mystery Island school & use codestones. Not sure if this is still supported or not.

Thanks.

It does switch over, yes.

I had this problem if my pet was formerly training at the Academy. I fixed it simply by enrolling it manually in a MI course and letting it go from there.

I tried this and I still couldn't procure a reproduction.

Edit: I've been eliminating these weird errors as fast as reports have been sent.

Edited by Valorous, 03 September 2014 - 07:41 PM.

#1769 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 September 2014 - 03:19 PM

ShopAutoPricer as it is will be removed.

Instead it will automatically trigger when needed, based off of the settings in the Edit Account panel (right click the tab).

#1770 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 September 2014 - 03:42 PM

ShopAutoPricer as it is will be removed.

Instead it will automatically trigger when needed, based off of the settings in the Edit Account panel (right click the tab).

When?

#1771 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 September 2014 - 05:15 PM

When?

Now (update pushed).

Under Shop when you click Edit Account (on a tab) you can edit the values that used to the in the bot as well as force an instant repricing of you shop.

Recommended settings:

Min AP Interval: 900 (a value of 0 disables this feature all together)

Inflate By: 0.9 - 1.0

Price items over 0? Checked

This triggers automatically, waiting atleast "Min AP Interval" seconds between triggering and only when needed.

Edited by Valorous, 04 September 2014 - 05:20 PM.

#1772 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 September 2014 - 06:18 PM

^make sure you do all that exactly like that and hit save or it'll price your shop to 1 np. EVERYTHING.

#1773 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 September 2014 - 06:35 PM

^make sure you do all that exactly like that and hit save or it'll price your shop to 1 np. EVERYTHING.

That's because you left inflateby as 0, haha. I just added a clause so it's impossible to do this.

#1774 Syntax7

Syntax7
  • 193 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 September 2014 - 11:09 PM

where can i find a good list for the AAAAB

#1775 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 September 2014 - 01:05 AM

where can i find a good list for the AAAAB

You're killing me.

No list is required. It automatically handles everything.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: auction sniper, kad feeder, money tree grabber, shop auto pricer, aaa autobuyer, msab, aaab, shapeshifter, kitchen quest, food club

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users