Quantcast

Photo

ValorSuite (MSAB, ShapeShifter Solver, Auction Sniper, Kad Feeder, Money Tree Grabber, Shop Pricer, USAB, AAA, Daily Automator, ETC)

auction sniper kad feeder money tree grabber shop auto pricer aaa autobuyer msab aaab shapeshifter kitchen quest food club

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3154 replies to this topic

#1801 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 September 2014 - 11:08 AM

The latest update seems to crash when trying to run the dailies

I could not reproduce this and no crash report was sent.

#1802 DoraB

DoraB
  • 50 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 06:19 PM

I ran the command on the terminal and can't get it to work for mac. Any tips ?

#1803 baswick

baswick
  • 313 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 September 2014 - 11:03 PM

Dailies have been working great for me too. Love the Shapeshifter too man, it's way better than the NPM player when I was using it.

#1804 BEDDOEDv

BEDDOEDv
  • 287 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 September 2014 - 12:32 AM

You just set a minimum profit for the Money Tree and it will grab said items for you; there is no list needed.

so it will just grab random stuff then and not np's?

#1805 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 September 2014 - 02:22 PM

so it will just grab random stuff then and not np's?

Grabs NPs too as long as the amount is greater than what you specify.

Still need a couple AAA shells to work on a proper AAA autobuyer update.

Edited by Valorous, 11 September 2014 - 11:31 PM.

#1806 Tansen

Tansen
  • 36 posts

Posted 14 September 2014 - 07:52 AM

Val in regards to the shopautopricer. Is it possible to set it so it rounds off to the nearest 10, 100, 1000?

I'm saying because this is more of a psychological thing where people are drawn to round numbers (in my opinion out of laziness or OCD) however wouldn't setting something for 52523 or 22392 etc seem kind of suspicious among most of the others that have 52000/52500/etc. It seems oddly stand out and not being because it's the "cheapest"

I mean I know some people go 1999/52999/etc as the old sales trick however most of them draw to a round number for the 10's? At least that's what I've noticed for the under 1000 np items

#1807 Devoid

Devoid
  • 92 posts

Posted 14 September 2014 - 09:14 AM

Would be great if you had an option to save the HTML/CSS of the page whenever you buy X item, Abrosia has that.

#1808 Tansen

Tansen
  • 36 posts

Posted 14 September 2014 - 09:36 AM

One more thing Val, someone introduced me to Food Club.

Its basically a betting game at different intervals throughout the day and each arena has 4 participants you can bet on with varying odds. I had a theory since in my own profession this strikes me as something you can essentially hedge.

What it entails is arena has 4 participants each with different odds 2:1, 5:1, 12:1 etc. You can bet a max amount each time up to 10 bets. Now the beauty of this is you can bet on everyone... and before anyone says THEN HOW DO YOU MAKE MONEY!??! Let me show you.

5630 Harpoon Harry's: Buck Cutlass 500 NP 2:1 1000 NP

5630 Harpoon Harry's: Captain Crossblades 100 NP 13:1 1300 NP

5630 Harpoon Harry's: Fairfax the Deckhand 100 NP 13:1 1300 NP

5630 Harpoon Harry's: Puffo the Waister 110 NP 12:1 1320 NP

This is an example bet you can make it goes, Round / Arena/ Participant / Bet / Odds / Potential Pay out

Now what I have done is bet on everyone with my (my percentage calculations are off I know), I cannot be wrong on every single bet I have to win at least 1.

Factoring the overhead I spent about 810 np so with that in mind these are my potential outcomes

1000-810 =  190np profit

1300-810 =  490np profit

1300-810 =  490np profit

1320-810 =  510np profit

My math kind of sucks but the idea is you take the 2:1 and that acts as your "play money" you can choose to squeeze it to 0 to maximize the other bets but essentially you don't have to if you just want that straight income.

This is just a theory based on my personal knowledge from my own job. It's slow but consistent it means you will be in every single bet and you cannot be wrong on all of them so therefore you keep making bank and as your account gets older since the bet cap is based on your account age its like collecting bank interest each day. So based on all this you can bet on two arenas. But this is a small scale example and can obviously be scaled up.

Edited by Tansen, 14 September 2014 - 09:38 AM.

#1809 Kaddict

Kaddict
  • 1767 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 September 2014 - 09:39 AM

One more thing Val, someone introduced me to Food Club.

Its basically a betting game at different intervals throughout the day and each arena has 4 participants you can bet on with varying odds. I had a theory since in my own profession this strikes me as something you can essentially hedge.

What it entails is arena has 4 participants each with different odds 2:1, 5:1, 12:1 etc. You can bet a max amount each time up to 10 bets. Now the beauty of this is you can bet on everyone... and before anyone says THEN HOW DO YOU MAKE MONEY!??! Let me show you.

5630 Harpoon Harry's: Buck Cutlass 500 NP 2:1 1000 NP

5630 Harpoon Harry's: Captain Crossblades 100 NP 13:1 1300 NP

5630 Harpoon Harry's: Fairfax the Deckhand 100 NP 13:1 1300 NP

5630 Harpoon Harry's: Puffo the Waister 110 NP 12:1 1320 NP

This is an example bet you can make it goes, Round / Arena/ Participant / Bet / Odds / Potential Pay out

Now what I have done is bet on everyone with my (my percentage calculations are off I know), I cannot be wrong on every single bet I have to win at least 1.

Factoring the overhead I spent about 810 np so with that in mind these are my potential outcomes

1000-810 =  190np profit

1300-810 =  490np profit

1300-810 =  490np profit

1320-810 =  510np profit

My math kind of sucks but the idea is you take the 2:1 and that acts as your "play money" you can choose to squeeze it to 0 to maximize the other bets but essentially you don't have to if you just want that straight income.

This is just a theory based on my personal knowledge from my own job. It's slow but consistent it means you will be in every single bet and you cannot be wrong on all of them so therefore you keep making bank and as your account gets older since the bet cap is based on your account age its like collecting bank interest each day. So based on all this you can bet on two arenas. But this is a small scale example and can obviously be scaled up.

I don't know what this has to do with this topic....

#1810 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 September 2014 - 09:40 AM

I don't know what this has to do with this topic....

I think they meant it as a suggestion for a future bot.

#1811 Kaddict

Kaddict
  • 1767 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 September 2014 - 09:50 AM

I think they meant it as a suggestion for a future bot.

The only way I think it would be realistic to make a bot would be to bet like he/she was betting, which isnt very profitable at all. With my account age, I can bet over 9000 (its over 9000!) np per bet, so even for this SUPER positive arena like he mentioned the range of money I would make would be 2660-7140np/day. Whereas currently when I actually bet, I average 100k/day. It is just better to follow someone's guide. MUCH more profitable that way.

#1812 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 September 2014 - 09:53 AM

The only way I think it would be realistic to make a bot would be to bet like he/she was betting, which isnt very profitable at all. With my account age, I can bet over 9000 (its over 9000!) np per bet, so even for this SUPER positive arena like he mentioned the range of money I would make would be 2660-7140np/day. Whereas currently when I actually bet, I average 100k/day. It is just better to follow someone's guide. MUCH more profitable that way.

Well, I think if I were in charge of the world, I would make the bot pull magically from the petpetbetpage for thingies. I have no idea how feasible that is though.

#1813 Tansen

Tansen
  • 36 posts

Posted 14 September 2014 - 10:04 AM

It's a suggestion for a bot thanks Nap, also Hi!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, "Sounds" slow however, the idea isn't to make a bajillion dollars over the next month. The idea is you keep generating money by just placing bets constantly and not skipping a round which I admitted earlier it is more advantageous for those who have a really old account. Put it this way, you might make 100k here and there that's fine but you have to set up those cross bets and I am not saying it's not wildly more profitable but they can and will lose and they realize this so they hedge their bets in a complex way or some of them say the percentile is too low on this arena therefore I only have x amount to win so therefore I will not bet.

You can't lose all of them and that's the key factor. I saw some guides and they do seem wildly more profitable as if you strike gold but the other key factor is they are picking where as you are not. The only thing you need to know is the percentage difference of the odds so you know how much to bet.

Also I just discovered this today and if I can grasp it better to incorporate the other arenas it will all be scale and if what I am thinking can work you still simply place 4 bets.

My ideas are to think small scale them up it. That also includes simple ideas then complicate to optimize it.

Edited by Tansen, 14 September 2014 - 10:19 AM.

#1814 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 September 2014 - 10:17 AM

This is how I feel and what I stress in my Food Club thread. Like you said, I bet every week day pretty much, so that would be 20 days a month, so with this strategy I would make 50-150 thousand NP per month, whereas with my normal Food Club betting strategy, I make a couple million a month. I am with Napi though, I'd love for it be able to import someone else's bets, or use the info from Neodaq where you could bet any range of probabilities, from the highest to lowest risk on any given day.

#1815 Tansen

Tansen
  • 36 posts

Posted 14 September 2014 - 10:32 AM

This is how I feel and what I stress in my Food Club thread. Like you said, I bet every week day pretty much, so that would be 20 days a month, so with this strategy I would make 50-150 thousand NP per month, whereas with my normal Food Club betting strategy, I make a couple million a month. I am with Napi though, I'd love for it be able to import someone else's bets, or use the info from Neodaq where you could bet any range of probabilities, from the highest to lowest risk on any given day.

I don't think you can, not saying you probably can't, but I don't think you can in the neostock because you can't short sell stocks or buy another stock to hedge off the one you bought because at that point your still creating directional risk for yourself.

The one thing I am curious about is if I take a multi-threaded bet such as I group all 5 of the arenas and I bet in all them of the on the highest probability ones or group them and then go in scale for each so if my base is 5,000 for 2:1, 2:1, 2:1, 2:1, 2:1 etc then bet  the percentage and group the rest accordingly would it still work and would I get a higher payout ratio 10:1 if  I only won 1 in that group? Or would 

#1816 Kaddict

Kaddict
  • 1767 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 September 2014 - 12:27 PM

Ya, if we could import hugo's bets or garet's or something, that would be great. I don't think it is possible though. It would be way cool though. Especially bc I forget to bet more often than not. But I still have spent 9m on bets and gotten 22m back, which is netting 13m from food club in 120 rounds, which is greatish.

#1817 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 September 2014 - 01:09 PM

Val in regards to the shopautopricer. Is it possible to set it so it rounds off to the nearest 10, 100, 1000?

I'm saying because this is more of a psychological thing where people are drawn to round numbers (in my opinion out of laziness or OCD) however wouldn't setting something for 52523 or 22392 etc seem kind of suspicious among most of the others that have 52000/52500/etc. It seems oddly stand out and not being because it's the "cheapest"

I mean I know some people go 1999/52999/etc as the old sales trick however most of them draw to a round number for the 10's? At least that's what I've noticed for the under 1000 np items

The next release will do this automatically for shop pricing.

Would be great if you had an option to save the HTML/CSS of the page whenever you buy X item, Abrosia has that.

It already does this.

#1818 Tansen

Tansen
  • 36 posts

Posted 14 September 2014 - 01:12 PM

Ya, if we could import hugo's bets or garet's or something, that would be great. I don't think it is possible though. It would be way cool though. Especially bc I forget to bet more often than not. But I still have spent 9m on bets and gotten 22m back, which is netting 13m from food club in 120 rounds, which is greatish.

Nothings really stopping anyone from using a hybrid form the way I want to do is basic and quantifiable because the way I understand it is there some arenas you don't bet where as I would still bet no matter the probability. I also read that some people are viewed as "high risk" but as make "safe bets" to hedge off that risk and that's what I am doing in it's simplest form.

#1819 Devoid

Devoid
  • 92 posts

Posted 14 September 2014 - 01:14 PM

It already does this.

Is it automatic or do I have to set it on? and where does ValorSuite save these pages?

Edit: Never mind, just noticed the folders sitting in my downloads folder.

Edited by Devoid, 14 September 2014 - 01:14 PM.

#1820 Kaddict

Kaddict
  • 1767 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 September 2014 - 01:15 PM

Like I said, the way you do it, you would be making 100-500np a day, which is nothing. I know that with your way, as long as it is a positive arena, it is a guaranteed win, it isn't worth anyone's time for 500np. 

#1821 Tansen

Tansen
  • 36 posts

Posted 14 September 2014 - 01:26 PM

Like I said, the way you do it, you would be making 100-500np a day, which is nothing. I know that with your way, as long as it is a positive arena, it is a guaranteed win, it isn't worth anyone's time for 500np. 

And that I totally agree with you and like I said the more I learn about it the more I can optimize. I'm starting with a basic understanding of it.

#1822 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 September 2014 - 05:15 PM

Update was pushed.

Edit: Still waiting on donated AAA shells to rewrite the AAA AB...

Edit2: Autotrainer confirmed working as intended now.

Edit3: An AAA shell was donated.

Edited by Valorous, 16 September 2014 - 02:16 PM.

#1823 BEDDOEDv

BEDDOEDv
  • 287 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 September 2014 - 02:27 AM

could someone run me through how to work the dailies?

#1824 Karyx

Karyx
  • 162 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 September 2014 - 05:01 AM

Read the guide? It's pretty basic set up, just enable all the dailies you want to do, and it will perform the necessary actions. 

#1825 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 September 2014 - 05:14 AM

With all the issues Neopets is having at the moment, I don't think the program is functioning properly. Can anyone confirm this? It doesn't seem to work correctly for me. I'd hate for you to spend time following the guide and trying to get the Suite to work in the event that it's not working anyway. 

I can set it up to run my dailies the same way I did before the server switch, and it goes through and says it does them all in the log, however when it is done running I can click the dailies individually and do them myself as if they haven't been completed yet, so I'm not sure what's going on.

Edited by talbs, 23 September 2014 - 05:16 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: auction sniper, kad feeder, money tree grabber, shop auto pricer, aaa autobuyer, msab, aaab, shapeshifter, kitchen quest, food club

19 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 19 guests, 0 anonymous users