Quantcast

Photo

ValorSuite (MSAB, ShapeShifter Solver, Auction Sniper, Kad Feeder, Money Tree Grabber, Shop Pricer, USAB, AAA, Daily Automator, ETC)

auction sniper kad feeder money tree grabber shop auto pricer aaa autobuyer msab aaab shapeshifter kitchen quest food club

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3154 replies to this topic

#1826 Eagles

Eagles
  • 518 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 September 2014 - 05:34 AM

It did not work for me. It never really works well for me though.. i just stick with abrosia. 

#1827 Karyx

Karyx
  • 162 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 September 2014 - 05:40 AM

I have been running the suite since yesterday, it's done all the dailies like it's supposed to, and the MSAB has even RSed a few things. Some dailies are still broken, like the Wishing Well and Altador prizes, but others have worked just fine for me.

Edited by Karyx, 23 September 2014 - 05:41 AM.

#1828 Eagles

Eagles
  • 518 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 September 2014 - 05:42 AM

I have been running the suite since yesterday, it's done all the dailies like it's supposed to, and the MSAB has even RSed a few things. Some dailies are still broken, like the Wishing Well and Altador prizes, but others have worked just fine for me.

I think we are both still wishing the Attic would work again... lol :p

#1829 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 September 2014 - 07:31 PM

It did not work for me. It never really works well for me though.. i just stick with abrosia. 

Neopets is fucked currently. Everything works when Neopets gets it's shit back together. The AAA AB is done being rewritten, just needs to be tested (requires a functioning Neopets) before release.

#1830 BEDDOEDv

BEDDOEDv
  • 287 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 September 2014 - 12:54 AM

finally i got the knack of this brilliant program i think. love the way it collects bank interest when the program starts. dailies works for me now, i tried the aber but i dont trust it because it doesnt show you how long it took to buy etc...

#1831 Wolfette

Wolfette
  • 126 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 September 2014 - 11:16 AM

finally i got the knack of this brilliant program i think. love the way it collects bank interest when the program starts. dailies works for me now, i tried the aber but i dont trust it because it doesnt show you how long it took to buy etc...

I've been using the ABer for a while now and haven't had any problems *knocks on wood*  Just set the refresh rate, haggle time to reasonable times and you'll be fine. :)

Glad to know the dailies are working again for it - I hadn't tried them but will set it up now.

#1832 Karyx

Karyx
  • 162 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 September 2014 - 11:24 AM

I just use the default settings for the MSABer, it will miss a few times, naturally, but I've gotten a few UBs off it also.

#1833 cuttingedge

cuttingedge
  • 311 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 September 2014 - 01:42 PM

If you're still having trouble finding someone to donate an AAA account I have one to lend, it's just important to me that it stays safe and not terribly tampered with which I don't really expect but if those things aren't issues send me a PM and I'll give you the password.

#1834 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 September 2014 - 02:05 PM

I'll add a elapsed display for purchases.

If you're still having trouble finding someone to donate an AAA account I have one to lend, it's just important to me that it stays safe and not terribly tampered with which I don't really expect but if those things aren't issues send me a PM and I'll give you the password.

One was already donated. When the AAA works again (it's always empty presently) I'll release an update with a functioning AAA.

I just use the default settings for the MSABer, it will miss a few times, naturally, but I've gotten a few UBs off it also.

The default settings are very good and very safe. I'm pulling about a million per shell running for one to three hours (3600 to 10800) per day.

Edited by Valorous, 24 September 2014 - 02:16 PM.

#1835 cuttingedge

cuttingedge
  • 311 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 September 2014 - 02:54 PM

Nice going! Also on the MSAB having the min haggle/OCR times at 0ms is safe?

#1836 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 September 2014 - 03:53 PM

Nice going! Also on the MSAB having the min haggle/OCR times at 0ms is safe?

Not at 0ms. With a range beginning at 0 seems safe. I have never been frozen for it.

Keep in mind these are testing shells that I do not care about. They have been around for a long time though and never frozen.

Edited by Valorous, 24 September 2014 - 03:54 PM.

#1837 BEDDOEDv

BEDDOEDv
  • 287 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 September 2014 - 09:28 AM

im sure i will be fine. i was in pharmacy and put the min profit too 1000. just wondering what setting people use for this

#1838 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 September 2014 - 02:50 PM

I've had little to no success with the Suite since this server switch nonsense. Anytime I try to do dailies or autotrain it just crashes. Any tips?

I just did a clean install today and that didn't correct it.

Edited by talbs, 25 September 2014 - 02:50 PM.

#1839 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 September 2014 - 03:08 PM

I've had little to no success with the Suite since this server switch nonsense. Anytime I try to do dailies or autotrain it just crashes. Any tips?

I just did a clean install today and that didn't correct it.

I have never been able to reproduce this. If I could remote into your workstation I might be able to. ValorSuite is set to automatically send a crash log as well as any errors it finds and I haven't received one in the past few months.

What is your operating system and language you use on Neopets? Do you use a premium bar?

#1840 Eagles

Eagles
  • 518 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 September 2014 - 06:05 PM

any reason when i download it and click on it, its like a big white screen with start, log, price check, forum, and donate on the top bar? Where are all the programs? If you know what I did wrong let me know. I don't know if it's my computer, because i had no problem with it on my old computer. I think my computer's security is messing it up

#1841 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 September 2014 - 06:10 PM

any reason when i download it and click on it, its like a big white screen with start, log, price check, forum, and donate on the top bar? Where are all the programs? If you know what I did wrong let me know. I don't know if it's my computer, because i had no problem with it on my old computer. I think my computer's security is messing it up

There should be a white bar kind of thing on the side. Right click, and select "add programs". If it might be your security, you can add an exception for the suite in it. The method depends on what security you have.

#1842 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 September 2014 - 06:11 PM

I have never been able to reproduce this. If I could remote into your workstation I might be able to. ValorSuite is set to automatically send a crash log as well as any errors it finds and I haven't received one in the past few months.

What is your operating system and language you use on Neopets? Do you use a premium bar?

I am on Windows 7, English, and no premium bar. I haven't had any issues prior to the site going down. It seemed to do my dailies ok, but when I do AutoTrainer or EdnaQuest it just says ValorSuite has stopped working. I will give it another go in the morning.

#1843 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 September 2014 - 06:28 PM

There should be a button at the top that says guide. Click that.

#1844 Eagles

Eagles
  • 518 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 September 2014 - 06:38 PM

ohh okay. thanks. i was accustomed to the old one

Edited by Eagles, 25 September 2014 - 06:44 PM.

#1845 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 September 2014 - 06:52 PM

ohh okay. thanks. i was accustomed to the old one

No problem! The new suite and the old one are a lot different, but once you get used to it, you should find the new one a lot more intuitive.

#1846 Eagles

Eagles
  • 518 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 September 2014 - 06:58 PM

i already like the new one better. All around it seems much easier to use

#1847 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 September 2014 - 12:27 PM

A daily automator rewrite will soon be in progress. It will be fully automated, tied to the state of ValorEngine (when you click start it will automatically run).

#1848 Kaddict

Kaddict
  • 1767 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 September 2014 - 12:48 PM

Mine keeps saying it is withdrawing money from the bank, but never does.

EDIT: I figured out it was because it deleted my pin info. Nvm. Thanks

Edited by Kaddict, 26 September 2014 - 12:54 PM.

#1849 Kibitz

Kibitz
  • 52 posts

Posted 26 September 2014 - 12:54 PM

What does it mean when it says, proxy has elapsed after buying something? :unsure:

#1850 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 September 2014 - 03:10 PM

What does it mean when it says, proxy has elapsed after buying something? :unsure:

What? Screenshot it.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: auction sniper, kad feeder, money tree grabber, shop auto pricer, aaa autobuyer, msab, aaab, shapeshifter, kitchen quest, food club

6 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 6 guests, 0 anonymous users