Quantcast

Photo

ValorSuite (MSAB, ShapeShifter Solver, Auction Sniper, Kad Feeder, Money Tree Grabber, Shop Pricer, USAB, AAA, Daily Automator, ETC)

auction sniper kad feeder money tree grabber shop auto pricer aaa autobuyer msab aaab shapeshifter kitchen quest food club

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3154 replies to this topic

#1851 cuttingedge

cuttingedge
  • 311 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 September 2014 - 10:08 AM

I am on Windows 7, English, and no premium bar. I haven't had any issues prior to the site going down. It seemed to do my dailies ok, but when I do AutoTrainer or EdnaQuest it just says ValorSuite has stopped working. I will give it another go in the morning.

I am having the same issue with the autotrainer - oddly enough it works on one account and crashes on the other though...

On a side note the dailies integration idea is brilliant as long as it doesn't try to do it multiple times in one day which I'm sure you've accounted for.

Also if that included an auto-snowager visitor that'd be amazing

Edited by cuttingedge, 27 September 2014 - 11:17 AM.

#1852 BEDDOEDv

BEDDOEDv
  • 287 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 September 2014 - 10:46 AM

did my dailies fine this morning but money tree grabber wouldnt work. its wierd sometimes it collects my bank interest fine but other days it doesnt.

#1853 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 September 2014 - 12:54 PM

I would also like to confirm that the auto trainer causes the suite to not work.

Windows 8.1 over here. Every other part works fine though.

#1854 Kibitz

Kibitz
  • 52 posts

Posted 27 September 2014 - 01:50 PM

What? Screenshot it.

it says this: "Successfully purchased 'item here' with profit of xxxx! 00:00:04.1124328 elapsed."

idk what that means...

#1855 Karyx

Karyx
  • 162 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 September 2014 - 01:51 PM

it says this: "Successfully purchased 'item here' with profit of xxxx! 00:00:04.1124328 elapsed."

idk what that means...

That's not your proxy...it's the time it took to purchase the item.

#1856 Kibitz

Kibitz
  • 52 posts

Posted 27 September 2014 - 02:15 PM

That's not your proxy...it's the time it took to purchase the item.

oh i see, thanks!!!  Does it mean it is buying too fast when it does that?

#1857 Karyx

Karyx
  • 162 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 September 2014 - 02:19 PM

oh i see, thanks!!!  Does it mean it is buying too fast when it does that?

No, it's just meant to show you your buy times (I think it's Valorous addressing an earlier comment on the issue of the program not showing the buy time :)) If you didn't mess with your original settings, you'll be ok.

#1858 masxed

masxed
  • 712 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 September 2014 - 06:34 PM

I am a big fan of your program manager Valorous, it is amazingly crisp!  :nana:  I just recently ran into one issue with the MSAB and was wondering if there is a reason for it.  I always set the program to 1.0 or 1.00 for the haggle multiplier but in the past few days I've been missing some items due to haggle offer being too low. Here is a log from ValorSuite, (   Haggle offer too low for "Island Mynci Morphing Potion" with max price 46,289 NP.   ). Thanks.

#1859 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 September 2014 - 04:19 PM

DailyAutomator is no longer a bot. It is now built into ValorEngine.

To use it:

1. Go into your account in ValorSuite (right click your account tab)
  2. Go to the Dailies tab
  3. Check the master enable
  4. Check the dailies you want enabled
  5. Click Save
  6. Make sure to hit start in ValorSuite. If the suite is not enabled, the daily automator will not run.

#1860 Torque

Torque
  • 411 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 October 2014 - 05:46 AM

To use it:

1. Go into your account in ValorSuite (right click your account tab)
  2. Go to the Dailies tab
  3. Check the master enable
  4. Check the dailies you want enabled
  5. Click Save
  6. Make sure to hit start in ValorSuite. If the suite is not enabled, the daily automator will not run.

Does that mean it will try and do dailies every time the suite is turned on? Or just once a day regardless of how many time you press start?

#1861 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 October 2014 - 06:03 AM

That was my question as well. I am assuming we will need to disable it before pressing start the next time, correct?

#1862 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 October 2014 - 07:17 AM

Does that mean it will try and do dailies every time the suite is turned on? Or just once a day regardless of how many time you press start?

That was my question as well. I am assuming we will need to disable it before pressing start the next time, correct?

It's set up to do them according to how often they're able to be done. So it'll only try to do the ones that can be done once a day once a day, the Healing Springs every 30 minutes, etc.

#1863 Torque

Torque
  • 411 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 October 2014 - 07:56 AM

It's set up to do them according to how often they're able to be done. So it'll only try to do the ones that can be done once a day once a day, the Healing Springs every 30 minutes, etc.

Huge fan of this. Awesome update.

#1864 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 October 2014 - 08:18 AM

Ah well that's awesome then. Does it also know to only do the freebies once a month? Solid update.

#1865 Torque

Torque
  • 411 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 October 2014 - 08:25 AM

After running for about 2 hours It seems the healing springs runs every 29 minutes or so. twice I got 'my magic is not fully restored. I'd add maybe a 5-10 minute window so it's not as exact.

#1866 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 October 2014 - 08:29 AM

Ah well that's awesome then. Does it also know to only do the freebies once a month? Solid update.

It should.

After running for about 2 hours It seems the healing springs runs every 29 minutes or so. twice I got 'my magic is not fully restored. I'd add maybe a 5-10 minute window so it's not as exact.

I'll let him know.

#1867 Karyx

Karyx
  • 162 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 October 2014 - 10:03 AM

Fantastic update, especially for Wheels, Buried Treasure, TYS, etc. :) Thanks as always, Val!

#1868 Wolfette

Wolfette
  • 126 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 October 2014 - 10:55 AM

Love this change, thank you! +rep 

#1869 cuttingedge

cuttingedge
  • 311 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 October 2014 - 12:31 PM

This is really fantastic! I know I've asked this more than once but adding Snowager would be a huge icing on the cake

#1870 Wolfette

Wolfette
  • 126 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 October 2014 - 07:25 PM

Oh yeah, Snowager would be a nice addition. If its not asking too much, also maybe Bagatelle?  ^_^

#1871 Tansen

Tansen
  • 36 posts

Posted 03 October 2014 - 06:39 AM

Auction Snipers be warned.

I just got word since I saw an item it bidded on was 90k and it was worth 94m (Flying Scarab)

I was informed by another person on the site whom just randomly msged me out of nowhere and said becareful that is most likely a duplicated item.

Apparently there`s a slew of attack pêas being dupped.

http://www.neopets.c...topic=156484600

#1872 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 October 2014 - 07:16 AM

Apparently there`s a slew of attack pêas being dupped.

http://www.neopets.c...topic=156484600

sticker,375x360.png

But for real. Many users here duped hundreds/thousands on their own. But nonetheless thanks for the heads up, in the event there are people on Codex who aren't aware of the ongoing duping phenomenon.

#1873 Wolfette

Wolfette
  • 126 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 October 2014 - 08:53 AM

I am a big fan of your program manager Valorous, it is amazingly crisp!  :nana:  I just recently ran into one issue with the MSAB and was wondering if there is a reason for it.  I always set the program to 1.0 or 1.00 for the haggle multiplier but in the past few days I've been missing some items due to haggle offer being too low. Here is a log from ValorSuite, (   Haggle offer too low for "Island Mynci Morphing Potion" with max price 46,289 NP.   ). Thanks.

I've been getting this a lot lately myself over the past few days. I even upped the haggle to 1.25 to test it and still got it quite frequently. Is it that someone else is just offering that much over the asking price? O.o

#1874 Torque

Torque
  • 411 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 October 2014 - 10:10 AM

Still trying to do some dailies before theyre ready. Wheel of excitement takes 2 tries to work.

Edit: Happened on mediocrity and healing springs right now. Looks like it does EXACTLY 30 minutes/whatever the timing is. With it being so exact I'd assume that's a red flag for TNT.

Edited by xNarcotic, 03 October 2014 - 10:43 AM.

#1875 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 October 2014 - 02:26 PM

Still trying to do some dailies before theyre ready. Wheel of excitement takes 2 tries to work.

Edit: Happened on mediocrity and healing springs right now. Looks like it does EXACTLY 30 minutes/whatever the timing is. With it being so exact I'd assume that's a red flag for TNT.

Would you like it to be:

- minTime to minTime*1.25

OR

- minTime to minTime*1.5?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: auction sniper, kad feeder, money tree grabber, shop auto pricer, aaa autobuyer, msab, aaab, shapeshifter, kitchen quest, food club

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users