Quantcast

Photo

ValorSuite (MSAB, ShapeShifter Solver, Auction Sniper, Kad Feeder, Money Tree Grabber, Shop Pricer, USAB, AAA, Daily Automator, ETC)

auction sniper kad feeder money tree grabber shop auto pricer aaa autobuyer msab aaab shapeshifter kitchen quest food club

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3154 replies to this topic

#1876 Torque

Torque
  • 411 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 October 2014 - 04:01 PM

Would you like it to be:

- minTime to minTime*1.25

OR

- minTime to minTime*1.5?

I think

minTime*1.05 to minTime*1.25

would be good. It seems if you do it exactly on the second, the dailies aren't reset yet. Although with such a wide range of numbers with just minTime to minTime*1.25 the chance would be slim that it hits exactly at minimum. Any given range after reset, instead of 30 minutes on the dot, will make it much more efficient and human-like.

Long story short; minTime to minTime*1.25 would be fine. Thank you for the update btw. I always forget to respin wheels and in almost a year I still havent hit the damn 20k avy on wheel of excitement. >.>

#1877 masxed

masxed
  • 712 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 October 2014 - 01:06 PM

I've been getting this a lot lately myself over the past few days. I even upped the haggle to 1.25 to test it and still got it quite frequently. Is it that someone else is just offering that much over the asking price? O.o

For me it happened nearly every time in ID 58 and a few times in ID 2 but not at all in ID 108. If that is the case I'd be surprised, in all the time I've RSed I've never had a shop keeper reject a 100% asking price offer. This error was occurring pre-transition as well. Hmmm.

#1878 RedTurnip

RedTurnip
  • 85 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 October 2014 - 02:03 AM

Hi @Valorous,

Correct me if I'm wrong but the ValorSuite isn't working on the mac platforms now?

Edited by redturnip, 05 October 2014 - 09:25 AM.

#1879 BEDDOEDv

BEDDOEDv
  • 287 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 October 2014 - 06:11 AM

so i start up suite. press start. dailies start. then it only completes about 7 daillies. i find it worked bette before the update. anyone else have this problem?

#1880 cuttingedge

cuttingedge
  • 311 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 October 2014 - 08:14 AM

so i start up suite. press start. dailies start. then it only completes about 7 daillies. i find it worked bette before the update. anyone else have this problem?

Yea, I think it's set to put 24 hours distance between the once per day ones instead of just completing them when a new  day begins

#1881 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 October 2014 - 04:20 PM

I think

minTime*1.05 to minTime*1.25

would be good. It seems if you do it exactly on the second, the dailies aren't reset yet. Although with such a wide range of numbers with just minTime to minTime*1.25 the chance would be slim that it hits exactly at minimum. Any given range after reset, instead of 30 minutes on the dot, will make it much more efficient and human-like.

Long story short; minTime to minTime*1.25 would be fine. Thank you for the update btw. I always forget to respin wheels and in almost a year I still havent hit the damn 20k avy on wheel of excitement. >.>

Patched. It's now minTime to minTime * rand(1.05-1.33).

For me it happened nearly every time in ID 58 and a few times in ID 2 but not at all in ID 108. If that is the case I'd be surprised, in all the time I've RSed I've never had a shop keeper reject a 100% asking price offer. This error was occurring pre-transition as well. Hmmm.

I'll look into it.

Hi @Valorous,

Correct me if I'm wrong but the ValorSuite isn't working on the mac platforms now?

I still haven't been able to test. I've tested on 2 Linux distros (Ubuntu, Mint) and it works there. I'd need a mac machine to test.

Looked into this, could not reproduce. I suspect it is fixed as of today's update.

I've recreated this. It happens only when Neopets takes too long to respond.

#1882 masxed

masxed
  • 712 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 October 2014 - 05:43 PM

Patched. It's now minTime to minTime * rand(1.05-1.33).

I'll look into it.

I still haven't been able to test. I've tested on 2 Linux distros (Ubuntu, Mint) and it works there. I'd need a mac machine to test.

Looked into this, could not reproduce. I suspect it is fixed as of today's update.

You rock Valorous! Thank you for confirming what it meant, perhaps my settings were just too fast for the connection to the server.

#1883 Torque

Torque
  • 411 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 October 2014 - 06:20 AM

Reproduced this today as well as yesterday. Are dailies on a 24 hour timer? Meaning if you run it at 3 PM Monday, they won't run again till after 3 PM Tuesday.

#1884 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 October 2014 - 12:36 PM

Reproduced this today as well as yesterday. Are dailies on a 24 hour timer? Meaning if you run it at 3 PM Monday, they won't run again till after 3 PM Tuesday.

Dailies that can be done once a day were specified by Napiform (thanks btw) as 24 hours.

#1885 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 October 2014 - 01:35 PM

This is what I sent Valorous, as determined by sunnyneo. Feel free to look it over.

Dailies that can be done once a day were specified by Napiform (thanks btw) as 24 hours.

We're having a mis-communication, hang on.

Attached Files

#1886 Wolfette

Wolfette
  • 126 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 October 2014 - 03:21 PM

Good to know, it had only happened to me in ID 58 also.   Thanks for checking into it. :)

#1887 baswick

baswick
  • 313 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 October 2014 - 03:24 PM

The Suite keeps crashing each time I start up the Training bot. I just smoothly ran the program for a bit over an  hour after it had crashed on me 3-4 times beforehand, so I didn't enable the training bot, just the rest of the ones I like to use. I just checked enabled the training bot after having no issues with the VS and it just stopped working again.

and I like the update with the dailies that was made recently. Runs great, and I've had no issues. Love how it doesn't have to be manually unchecked with the dailies that can only be completed once or hours later, etc.

Edited by baswick, 06 October 2014 - 03:28 PM.

#1888 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 October 2014 - 03:43 PM

This is what I sent Valorous, as determined by sunnyneo. Feel free to look it over.

We're having a mis-communication, hang on.

Fixed!

The Suite keeps crashing each time I start up the Training bot. I just smoothly ran the program for a bit over an  hour after it had crashed on me 3-4 times beforehand, so I didn't enable the training bot, just the rest of the ones I like to use. I just checked enabled the training bot after having no issues with the VS and it just stopped working again.

and I like the update with the dailies that was made recently. Runs great, and I've had no issues. Love how it doesn't have to be manually unchecked with the dailies that can only be completed once or hours later, etc.

A few people have reported this but I can't seem to reproduce. I've fixed a potential cause of this problem in this update as well.

#1889 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 October 2014 - 04:54 PM

The program still crashes for me with the AutoTrainer.

#1890 baswick

baswick
  • 313 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 October 2014 - 05:02 PM

The program still crashes for me with the AutoTrainer.

I'm checking right meow, and will see if it does it with me again as well. I'm running on Windows, how about you?

Yea still crashing with me. :\

Edited by baswick, 06 October 2014 - 05:04 PM.

#1891 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 October 2014 - 05:40 PM

I'm checking right meow, and will see if it does it with me again as well. I'm running on Windows, how about you?

I'm on Windows 7. I don't have Premium or anything crazy on my account. The trainer worked perfectly before Neo went down for those couple days.

#1892 baswick

baswick
  • 313 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 October 2014 - 05:46 PM

I'm on Windows 7. I don't have Premium or anything crazy on my account. The trainer worked perfectly before Neo went down for those couple days.

Same here, Windows 7 and I don't pay Neopets for premium either. The suite was working fine for me yesterday/early this morning. This is a new issue for me, that started around 3 pm or so EDT.

I would be running a newer Windows, but I downloaded a bad Torrent and have yet to try finding one that's good lol. So Windows 7 for me.

Edited by baswick, 06 October 2014 - 05:48 PM.

#1893 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 October 2014 - 07:36 PM

Let me know if the autotrainer works for you after this latest patch.

If it doesn't and the error reporter still doesn't let me know what happened I'll keep trying,

#1894 baswick

baswick
  • 313 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 October 2014 - 07:49 PM

Let me know if the autotrainer works for you after this latest patch.

If it doesn't and the error reporter still doesn't let me know what happened I'll keep trying,

@Valorous did you just patch it again since my most recent post? If not, then @ 6:04 when I edited my post below that's being quoted, I got the same Program Stop :\

I'll try right now though.

It just crashed. I let the dailies finish up and then started the Trainer :c .

#1895 Torque

Torque
  • 411 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 October 2014 - 05:54 AM

Auto-trainer works fine for me. Only thing I can suggest is check if you have a faerie quest and the option isnt checked off? That would prevent it from buying codestones. When shops were broken the trainer was crashing but since theyve fixed ive had 0 problems.

#1896 baswick

baswick
  • 313 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 October 2014 - 12:34 PM

Auto-trainer works fine for me. Only thing I can suggest is check if you have a faerie quest and the option isnt checked off? That would prevent it from buying codestones. When shops were broken the trainer was crashing but since theyve fixed ive had 0 problems.

I've got it set to complete Quests up to an item value of 45k I believe. I've had no issues until recently, it's always worked for me. I also logged in myself to check this, and a quest isn't the cause of this.

#1897 cuttingedge

cuttingedge
  • 311 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 October 2014 - 12:41 PM

Also wasn't fixed for me

#1898 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 October 2014 - 02:10 PM

New version pushed. Rewritten error reporting system. I'll finally be able to recreate the crash the next time someone causes it.

#1899 baswick

baswick
  • 313 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 October 2014 - 03:04 PM

New version pushed. Rewritten error reporting system. I'll finally be able to recreate the crash the next time someone causes it.

I forgot to try the Kadfeeder, I'll rerun it and see if I get the same with it. I forgot to a few minutes ago.

It said it sent a Kadfeeder error report to you, and with the Trainer I already replied to you with what it's doing now. It didn't shutdown when I ran the Kadfeeder though, just the error report being sent and stopped the bot after that.

Edited by baswick, 07 October 2014 - 03:06 PM.

#1900 Ohailno

Ohailno
  • 65 posts

Posted 07 October 2014 - 03:55 PM

I can't login. Have to find a decent free proxy for that. It is mildly irritating that I have to re-enter all my info every time I try a new proxy though. Aside from that, Has the MSAB been working for everyone? I kept trying it but nada.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: auction sniper, kad feeder, money tree grabber, shop auto pricer, aaa autobuyer, msab, aaab, shapeshifter, kitchen quest, food club

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users