Quantcast

Photo

ValorSuite (MSAB, ShapeShifter Solver, Auction Sniper, Kad Feeder, Money Tree Grabber, Shop Pricer, USAB, AAA, Daily Automator, ETC)

auction sniper kad feeder money tree grabber shop auto pricer aaa autobuyer msab aaab shapeshifter kitchen quest food club

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3154 replies to this topic

#1926 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 October 2014 - 09:31 AM

Is there a way for you to have this run on a mac? @Valorous I know nothing about coding and you don't have a mac system so I see the issue lol

I'd need to use teamviewer to use someone's mac as a debug platform until I found what broke it.

Alternatively, you could use a free Amazon EC2 Windows instance to run the suite. Amazon provides a free micro instance for one year.

#1927 Cannabis

Cannabis
  • yungamerican

• 970 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 October 2014 - 10:57 PM

I've gotten windows on my mac before but its just a pain and kills my memory and its slow lol I need a new laptop but I'll try that thanks @Valorous 

#1928 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 October 2014 - 03:44 PM

I've gotten windows on my mac before but its just a pain and kills my memory and its slow lol I need a new laptop but I'll try that thanks @Valorous 

No problem.

I'm taking requests for additional features.

#1929 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 October 2014 - 03:54 PM

Additional features? It already has so many, I can't think of much.

Does it already have a function to send something to the TP/AH?

If not: Say you buy a UB with the MSAB or AAA AB (If I remember right it does show the profit for the MSAB when you buy something), when the AB stops, instead of trying to price it with the rest of the shop, it has a couple buttons to allow you to send it to the TP or AH.

So when it's going through pricing, when it hits that item, instead of wasting pricing attempts, a tiny box pops up telling you that it's a UB and asking what you want to do with it. (Price, TP, AH, or nothing). 

If sent to the TP/AH, could it do a quick search to find the going price from the TP/AH, and then show you a little box with the lowest price, that way you can price it accordingly. (If it doesn't have a price in the wishlist, is the only one on the TP, or isn't on the AH, the box would just tell you that it can't find a price for it).

This wouldn't really be a new program, but just a little addition to the shop AP it has.

#1930 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 October 2014 - 01:59 PM

Additional features? It already has so many, I can't think of much.

Does it already have a function to send something to the TP/AH?

If not: Say you buy a UB with the MSAB or AAA AB (If I remember right it does show the profit for the MSAB when you buy something), when the AB stops, instead of trying to price it with the rest of the shop, it has a couple buttons to allow you to send it to the TP or AH.

So when it's going through pricing, when it hits that item, instead of wasting pricing attempts, a tiny box pops up telling you that it's a UB and asking what you want to do with it. (Price, TP, AH, or nothing). 

If sent to the TP/AH, could it do a quick search to find the going price from the TP/AH, and then show you a little box with the lowest price, that way you can price it accordingly. (If it doesn't have a price in the wishlist, is the only one on the TP, or isn't on the AH, the box would just tell you that it can't find a price for it).

This wouldn't really be a new program, but just a little addition to the shop AP it has.

It doesn't actually waste pricing attempts. It doesn't use the shop wizard at all except for buying things from user shops. It entirely uses my database that uses a bunch of shells to search the auction house non stop as well as using NeoCodex for unbuyables.

I don't know if it's worth adding an AH/TP system because these features are so unique to the user.

#1931 cuttingedge

cuttingedge
  • 311 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 October 2014 - 05:21 PM

No problem.

Auto Snowager visitor ;_;

#1932 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 October 2014 - 09:33 PM

Auto Snowager visitor ;_;

When should the bot visit the snowager?

#1933 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 October 2014 - 08:43 AM

When should the bot visit the snowager?

• 6:00am - 7:00am NST
  • 2:00pm - 3:00pm NST
  • 10:00pm - 11:00pm NST

Once per time slot. (NST is PST)

#1934 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 October 2014 - 02:12 PM

• 6:00am - 7:00am NST
  • 2:00pm - 3:00pm NST
  • 10:00pm - 11:00pm NST

Once per time slot. (NST is PST)

Preliminary snowager was added.

Edited by Valorous, 17 October 2014 - 02:12 PM.

#1935 cuttingedge

cuttingedge
  • 311 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 October 2014 - 06:40 AM

That is fantastic thank you! Problem is after using it is that the program uses my time zone EST when it has to run off NST :p

#1936 visionarix

visionarix
  • 16 posts

Posted 18 October 2014 - 06:18 PM

Is it possible for the MSAB to check whether one is restock banned or not? :) Thanks!

#1937 baswick

baswick
  • 313 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 October 2014 - 06:47 PM

Heads up, I'm not sure if anyone else has noticed this. But after the last update a few days ago, it took me a few days to figure it out (2-3) but I noticed that I was missing a few hundred thousand NPs in my accounts. When the new daily for Snowager was tossed on the list, the checks in my dailies check box shifted, and the wheel of extravagance was now checked. Whenever a new daily is added or fuck it, just check it after each update. I don't do the WoE, so that was no bueno for me, also one or 2 other dailies that I do like to do got shifted to not doing them. So check your dailies out, make sure what you want done is being done, and vice versa.

Is it possible for the MSAB to check whether one is restock banned or not? :) Thanks!

This would be nice. ^^^

Edited by baswick, 18 October 2014 - 06:49 PM.

#1938 s2_yan

s2_yan
  • 98 posts

Posted 18 October 2014 - 07:16 PM

wouldnt it also be nice, if there was a real time browser like chrome integrated into the program, so then u dont have to exit the program and log out everything you want to do something. 

#1939 Guest_Scarletfire_*

Guest_Scarletfire_*

Posted 19 October 2014 - 06:02 PM

I downloaded the .exe file. When I try to run it, there's a pop-up saying "Failed to clean-up . Retrying". I disabled anti-virus and ran it as administrator. What can do I to fix it?

#1940 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 October 2014 - 07:34 PM

That is fantastic thank you! Problem is after using it is that the program uses my time zone EST when it has to run off NST :p

It uses UTC -8 which is NST (PST).

How would I tell if restock banned?

Heads up, I'm not sure if anyone else has noticed this. But after the last update a few days ago, it took me a few days to figure it out (2-3) but I noticed that I was missing a few hundred thousand NPs in my accounts. When the new daily for Snowager was tossed on the list, the checks in my dailies check box shifted, and the wheel of extravagance was now checked. Whenever a new daily is added or fuck it, just check it after each update. I don't do the WoE, so that was no bueno for me, also one or 2 other dailies that I do like to do got shifted to not doing them. So check your dailies out, make sure what you want done is being done, and vice versa.

I have not been able to reproduce this.

wouldnt it also be nice, if there was a real time browser like chrome integrated into the program, so then u dont have to exit the program and log out everything you want to do something. 

I log in with my browser anyways. The message is there on every start so people don't complain about it. Just make sure your user agents are the same and it shouldn't be a problem.

I downloaded the .exe file. When I try to run it, there's a pop-up saying "Failed to clean-up . Retrying". I disabled anti-virus and ran it as administrator. What can do I to fix it?

Try downloading it to your desktop or a folder on your desktop.

#1941 boobface

boobface
  • 197 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 October 2014 - 10:09 PM

How would I tell if restock banned?

checking if the tiki tak shop (always full of junk) has items when all the other shops dont pretty much means you are rs banned. I think abrosia checks after 5mins with 0 items in the shop 

Another feature that maybe you could be add is an edna quest refresher, there are theories on the interwebs saying that rainbow quests have a higher chance of giving the avatar, Im not sure if someone asked this before but Im lazy and dont want to search 80 pages for that lol

Edited by boobface, 19 October 2014 - 10:10 PM.

#1942 baswick

baswick
  • 313 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 October 2014 - 10:22 PM

checking if the tiki tak shop (always full of junk) has items when all the other shops dont pretty much means you are rs banned. I think abrosia checks after 5mins with 0 items in the shop 

Another feature that maybe you could be add is an edna quest refresher, there are theories on the interwebs saying that rainbow quests have a higher chance of giving the avatar, Im not sure if someone asked this before but Im lazy and dont want to search 80 pages for that lol

I've read that about the edna quest, don't believe it's been confirmed. But a lot of ppl think it to be so. Also, the pharmacy is filled with shit all the time too. That's where I check periodically to see if I'm RS banned.

If possible here's another feature that could come in handy, could you have it say how many items are in the shop sometimes? Maybe not every single refresh, but maybe after about 25-75 refreshes or so, give a number of how many items are in the store currently? Just to see if we should maybe pick up and move to another store... Or go ahead and buy out the shop, so that a good RS can happen.

Edit:

Also, with the update on the Dailies post I wrote. I'm kind of happy with what happened in the long run. If that was the cause for the WoExtravagence being checked off, I some how acquired a Wraith MP. Either by a RE or else it was the WoExtra. so I'm cool with it :) .

Edited by baswick, 19 October 2014 - 10:30 PM.

#1943 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 October 2014 - 11:09 AM

I've read that about the edna quest, don't believe it's been confirmed. But a lot of ppl think it to be so. Also, the pharmacy is filled with shit all the time too. That's where I check periodically to see if I'm RS banned.

If possible here's another feature that could come in handy, could you have it say how many items are in the shop sometimes? Maybe not every single refresh, but maybe after about 25-75 refreshes or so, give a number of how many items are in the store currently? Just to see if we should maybe pick up and move to another store... Or go ahead and buy out the shop, so that a good RS can happen.

Edit:

Also, with the update on the Dailies post I wrote. I'm kind of happy with what happened in the long run. If that was the cause for the WoExtravagence being checked off, I some how acquired a Wraith MP. Either by a RE or else it was the WoExtra. so I'm cool with it :) .

If you use the auction sniper it is common that it bids and wins on things then the auction sniper's run time ends and can't tell you what it won or the pages to tell you what it won simply aren't available. I've logged in lots of times and wondered where a 10 million np item came from.

Edited by Valorous, 20 October 2014 - 11:09 AM.

#1944 Ohailno

Ohailno
  • 65 posts

Posted 20 October 2014 - 01:24 PM

The programs won't work for me. When I hit run it won't start, no error message or anything. I've tried the main shop buyer, kad feeder, auction sniper and money tree bots. They just won't run.

#1945 Guest_Scarletfire_*

Guest_Scarletfire_*

Posted 20 October 2014 - 02:37 PM

Try downloading it to your desktop or a folder on your desktop.

I did this, but the same error occured.

#1946 Dochack

Dochack
  • 65 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 October 2014 - 07:36 PM

No problem.

I Would love to see Igloo buyer if that's possible. 
thanks again for the program!

#1947 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 October 2014 - 07:57 PM

The programs won't work for me. When I hit run it won't start, no error message or anything. I've tried the main shop buyer, kad feeder, auction sniper and money tree bots. They just won't run.

1. Make sure the Suite has been started by clicking "Start" in the upper left.
  2. Make sure you have a bot in the list for your account.
  3. Make sure the bot is enabled (there is a checkbox)
  4. Click "Run Soon". The bot will start in one second.

I Would love to see Igloo buyer if that's possible. 
thanks again for the program!

An igloo autobuyer is definitely possible. It's now on my to-do list for when I have free time (more free time can be bought by donating).

I did this, but the same error occured.

I can't reproduce this. I've tried on four machines. PM me and I'll teamviewer you to fix it.

"Be Verbose" was just added to the MSAB. Now you can get spammed with status messages if you so desire (to instil confidence that it's actually doing something).

Edited by Valorous, 21 October 2014 - 08:45 PM.

#1948 Kaddict

Kaddict
  • 1767 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 October 2014 - 06:48 AM

Ok, so I havent used this in a while because neopets sucks more than usual. Anyway, I can't seem to find the daily automater anywhere in the program. where is it, or is my program just having issues?

#1949 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 October 2014 - 07:12 AM

Ok, so I havent used this in a while because neopets sucks more than usual. Anyway, I can't seem to find the daily automater anywhere in the program. where is it, or is my program just having issues?

It's in the account settings tab now, where NP on hand, faerie quests, etc. are located.

Edited by talbs, 22 October 2014 - 07:12 AM.

#1950 Kaddict

Kaddict
  • 1767 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 October 2014 - 07:25 AM

Cool, thanks. I knew I was just missing it somewhere...

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: auction sniper, kad feeder, money tree grabber, shop auto pricer, aaa autobuyer, msab, aaab, shapeshifter, kitchen quest, food club

8 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 8 guests, 0 anonymous users