Quantcast

Photo

ValorSuite (MSAB, ShapeShifter Solver, Auction Sniper, Kad Feeder, Money Tree Grabber, Shop Pricer, USAB, AAA, Daily Automator, ETC)

auction sniper kad feeder money tree grabber shop auto pricer aaa autobuyer msab aaab shapeshifter kitchen quest food club

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3154 replies to this topic

#1951 Ohailno

Ohailno
  • 65 posts

Posted 22 October 2014 - 01:19 PM

1. Make sure the Suite has been started by clicking "Start" in the upper left.
  2. Make sure you have a bot in the list for your account.
  3. Make sure the bot is enabled (there is a checkbox)
  4. Click "Run Soon". The bot will start in one second.

I did all of that, I've used the program before and it has worked without issues. The last week or so it's only deposited nps and collected interest.

#1952 Torque

Torque
  • 411 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 October 2014 - 07:51 AM

Everythings been running great lately. Thanks again for the hard work

#1953 Shannon

Shannon
  • 💦🌺 water type ♓✨

• 1618 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 October 2014 - 12:20 PM

So, so happy I updated to the new version of the Suite. For some reason I missed there being a new version for a few months~ Great work, Valorous!

#1954 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 October 2014 - 02:34 PM

Update pushed. Various improvements on the MSAB.

#1955 baswick

baswick
  • 313 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 October 2014 - 03:05 PM

Is there a way that you could have a item shopping list feature, with the Auction Sniper bot? I've had some horrible buys in the past, because the highest min profit I can have is 99999. I tend to purchase VHTS items, so I've not played with it. But there's some either duped item auctions going on or "fun auctions", and I'd like to be able to type in what items that I'd like for it to shop for, if I know what's being auctioned and I want it. Does that make sense?

Edited by baswick, 27 October 2014 - 03:06 PM.

#1956 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 October 2014 - 08:50 PM

Is there a way that you could have a item shopping list feature, with the Auction Sniper bot? I've had some horrible buys in the past, because the highest min profit I can have is 99999. I tend to purchase VHTS items, so I've not played with it. But there's some either duped item auctions going on or "fun auctions", and I'd like to be able to type in what items that I'd like for it to shop for, if I know what's being auctioned and I want it. Does that make sense?

Presently you can make a list of items that you do NOT want. Is this functionality insufficient?

#1957 baswick

baswick
  • 313 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 October 2014 - 10:10 PM

Presently you can make a list of items that you do NOT want. Is this functionality insufficient?

There are more items available that I don't want, than there are that I do. So, being able to make a list of items that I would only like to be searched for, would be pretty nice. ( Would it be possible to have the items list also replicate what the USAB's looks like, and how it works?)

Love what all you have done with the Suite since I've started using it, it's awesome.

Edited by baswick, 28 October 2014 - 11:08 PM.

#1958 Shannon

Shannon
  • 💦🌺 water type ♓✨

• 1618 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 October 2014 - 06:52 PM

Valorous, what would you say are the optimal settings for auction sniping using the Suite? Or should I direct this question to Napiform?

#1959 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 October 2014 - 08:48 PM

There are more items available that I don't want, than there are that I do. So, being able to make a list of items that I would only like to be searched for, would be pretty nice. ( Would it be possible to have the items list also replicate what the USAB's looks like, and how it works?)

Love what all you have done with the Suite since I've started using it, it's awesome.

It's on my to-do list now.

Valorous, what would you say are the optimal settings for auction sniping using the Suite? Or should I direct this question to Napiform?

The defaults are ultra safe but natually you'll want to increase the maximum cost, decrease the mult and increase minimum profit.

I would use:

• Wait between searchs: 5000-10000
  • Wait between bids: 0-200
  • Only show wins and errors checked
  • Bid on items up to max cost (up to you, I have it set to 5 million).
  • Mult being no higher than 0.7
  • Min profit atleast 1,000.

#1960 baswick

baswick
  • 313 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 October 2014 - 03:16 AM

It's on my to-do list now.

The defaults are ultra safe but natually you'll want to increase the maximum cost, decrease the mult and increase minimum profit.

I would use:

You are a God amongst window lickers.

Edited by baswick, 30 October 2014 - 03:16 AM.

#1961 Shannon

Shannon
  • 💦🌺 water type ♓✨

• 1618 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 October 2014 - 12:03 PM

I would use:

Perfect! Thank you so much. It's going to be pretty scary to have 5M on hand at once, but I guess if the tax beast pops up I'll probably get a trophy~

#1962 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 October 2014 - 12:05 PM

Perfect! Thank you so much. It's going to be pretty scary to have 5M on hand at once, but I guess if the tax beast pops up I'll probably get a trophy~

You don't need 5mill on hand at once. Only max cost * mult or 3,500,000 in this case.

#1963 Shannon

Shannon
  • 💦🌺 water type ♓✨

• 1618 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 October 2014 - 12:11 PM

You don't need 5mill on hand at once. Only max cost * mult or 3,500,000 in this case.

Ohhh, got it. Thanks. I'm a little ditzy sometimes about these things.

#1964 cuttingedge

cuttingedge
  • 311 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 November 2014 - 09:00 AM

I just realized the Kiko Pop program doesn't seem to actually ever complete for me, it just gives negative results each time. When I go on neopets I can still play the daily.

#1965 Shannon

Shannon
  • 💦🌺 water type ♓✨

• 1618 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 November 2014 - 03:12 PM

I just realized the Kiko Pop program doesn't seem to actually ever complete for me, it just gives negative results each time. When I go on neopets I can still play the daily.

Having this same problem - not that I mind playing Kiko Pop. That theme song is just so catchy  :p

#1966 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 November 2014 - 02:50 AM

This has been fixed.

#1967 Shannon

Shannon
  • 💦🌺 water type ♓✨

• 1618 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 November 2014 - 04:15 PM

Any chance we could get an item excluder for the SDBAutoPricer? Some items I have are worth a lot, but I'd like to save them instead of move them to my shop like the rest of my items.

#1968 Alexiel

Alexiel
  • Sieg Zeon!

• 2043 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 November 2014 - 04:42 PM

Is the AutoTrainer not working? It doesn't appear to be doing anything.

VS priced my shop successfully, but nothing in the logs about training.

Edited by DawnKnight, 05 November 2014 - 04:42 PM.

#1969 Shannon

Shannon
  • 💦🌺 water type ♓✨

• 1618 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 November 2014 - 06:38 PM

Is the AutoTrainer not working? It doesn't appear to be doing anything.

VS priced my shop successfully, but nothing in the logs about training.

AutoTrainer is working fine for me. Have you triple checked that all options necessary are checked off, including your pets?

#1970 Alexiel

Alexiel
  • Sieg Zeon!

• 2043 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 November 2014 - 07:10 PM

so4dpu.jpg

#1971 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 November 2014 - 07:17 PM

so4dpu.jpg

This is probably silly, but your time is set way in the past/future. It won't do anything yet.

#1972 Alexiel

Alexiel
  • Sieg Zeon!

• 2043 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 November 2014 - 07:38 PM

Not really. When I opened it just now to take a screenshot, it still had my previous time listed.

At the time of running it was approximately 7:26ish PM, I clicked Run Soon, and that's the time it provided. I clicked start. Nothing.

Edit: Oh. Forgot to mention, if it matters any, it also took out the NP needed from the bank to bring my balance up to my minimum settings. So... it's doing stuff just not training.

Edited by DawnKnight, 05 November 2014 - 07:44 PM.

#1973 Shannon

Shannon
  • 💦🌺 water type ♓✨

• 1618 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 November 2014 - 08:34 PM

Not really. When I opened it just now to take a screenshot, it still had my previous time listed.

At the time of running it was approximately 7:26ish PM, I clicked Run Soon, and that's the time it provided. I clicked start. Nothing.

Edit: Oh. Forgot to mention, if it matters any, it also took out the NP needed from the bank to bring my balance up to my minimum settings. So... it's doing stuff just not training.

Interesting... I just restarted the Suite and I'm now having the same issue. Wonder what's up, Valorous?

Edit: Wait, no I forgot to hit start. Ah, sorry for the mix up. Hopefully Valor will sort you out soon. :)

Edited by Cohle, 05 November 2014 - 08:36 PM.

#1974 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 November 2014 - 08:39 PM

Try manually entering a time instead of hitting run soon.

#1975 Alexiel

Alexiel
  • Sieg Zeon!

• 2043 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 November 2014 - 09:33 PM

Try manually entering a time instead of hitting run soon.

That did the trick. It's working now.

Wonder how Run Soon setting the time is any different than manually setting it though. Weird.

Thank you Napiform.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: auction sniper, kad feeder, money tree grabber, shop auto pricer, aaa autobuyer, msab, aaab, shapeshifter, kitchen quest, food club

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users