Quantcast

Photo

ValorSuite (MSAB, ShapeShifter Solver, Auction Sniper, Kad Feeder, Money Tree Grabber, Shop Pricer, USAB, AAA, Daily Automator, ETC)

auction sniper kad feeder money tree grabber shop auto pricer aaa autobuyer msab aaab shapeshifter kitchen quest food club

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3154 replies to this topic

#1976 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 November 2014 - 11:19 PM

Any chance we could get an item excluder for the SDBAutoPricer? Some items I have are worth a lot, but I'd like to save them instead of move them to my shop like the rest of my items.

Implemented.

#1977 baswick

baswick
  • 313 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 November 2014 - 02:37 AM

I have it set to where I don't drop faerie quests, but I just dropped a crafting faerie quest. Is there a way to fix that? I've never done one of these before... and I guess I can still say this, but don't want to :c .

#1978 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 November 2014 - 04:08 AM

I have it set to where I don't drop faerie quests, but I just dropped a crafting faerie quest. Is there a way to fix that? I've never done one of these before... and I guess I can still say this, but don't want to :c .

It's presently set to abandon all crafting quests due to a request by a member. Would you still like me to restrict abandoning crafting quests?

#1979 baswick

baswick
  • 313 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 November 2014 - 10:08 AM

It's presently set to abandon all crafting quests due to a request by a member. Would you still like me to restrict abandoning crafting quests?

Oh, why would someone request that? If it's by majority, that that was decided, no need for the extra work. I've just never received one before, and was surprised that I did and that it was dropped right after. No need. It's not like she gives levels and stuff.

#1980 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 November 2014 - 02:45 PM

Oh, why would someone request that? If it's by majority, that that was decided, no need for the extra work. I've just never received one before, and was surprised that I did and that it was dropped right after. No need. It's not like she gives levels and stuff.

Because she wants cash money for things, it's an NC quest.

#1981 Ohailno

Ohailno
  • 65 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 01:35 PM

Awesome, the program works for me again! Would it be possible to add to the dailies list a secret lab and petpet zapper? 

#1982 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 November 2014 - 04:55 PM

Awesome, the program works for me again! Would it be possible to add to the dailies list a secret lab and petpet zapper? 

If someone is interested in donating the items needed to use these dailies for testing then I can.

#1983 baswick

baswick
  • 313 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 November 2014 - 06:06 PM

If someone is interested in donating the items needed to use these dailies for testing then I can.

None of my accounts have access to those events, but I may have a few lab map pieces in my SDB that I could fork over to you. Unless someone does have an account that they could spare that's already got access to it.

#1984 Ohailno

Ohailno
  • 65 posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 09:15 AM

I have 2 pieces so far. Working on the rest of the set.  :ohwell:

#1985 Chowder

Chowder
  • 165 posts

Posted 09 November 2014 - 04:30 AM

Does any one have a ValorSuite Usershop list with prices .

#1986 Prisca

Prisca
  • Clouded Liberty

• 2494 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 November 2014 - 05:26 AM

Does any one have a ValorSuite Usershop list with prices .

i am not sure. It would seem that a usershop list would be either really large, or really personal (to the individuals needs). What is your goal with the list?

#1987 Chowder

Chowder
  • 165 posts

Posted 09 November 2014 - 05:33 AM

i am not sure. It would seem that a usershop list would be either really large, or really personal (to the individuals needs). What is your goal with the list?t

To buy items like MP and Stamps from the shop with profit , i have seen some crazy sh@t being sold for 99k 

Edited by Chowder, 09 November 2014 - 05:33 AM.

#1988 Prisca

Prisca
  • Clouded Liberty

• 2494 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 November 2014 - 05:36 AM

To buy items like MP and Stamps from the shop with profit , i have seen some crazy sh@t being sold for 99k 

oh i see, i am not sure if one exists for public use. Honestly the item database is the place to start. Advanced membership allows you acces to the restock lists, which i imagine would an easy way to start. Using the neocodex database without advanced membership will also get you a pretty fine list. Hope you find/can make one :)

#1989 Chowder

Chowder
  • 165 posts

Posted 09 November 2014 - 08:23 AM

oh i see, i am not sure if one exists for public use. Honestly the item database is the place to start. Advanced membership allows you acces to the restock lists, which i imagine would an easy way to start. Using the neocodex database without advanced membership will also get you a pretty fine list. Hope you find/can make one :)

#1990 Ohailno

Ohailno
  • 65 posts

Posted 09 November 2014 - 09:25 AM

I made one for certain items I'd like to collect, at cheap prices. I used jellyneos item database/tp/sw to help with prices.  An overall one would take a lot of time. 

Also, I just noticed the programs only run for 7-20 minutes at a time and shut off. Is anyone else having that issue?

#1991 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 November 2014 - 02:27 AM

I made one for certain items I'd like to collect, at cheap prices. I used jellyneos item database/tp/sw to help with prices.  An overall one would take a lot of time. 

Also, I just noticed the programs only run for 7-20 minutes at a time and shut off. Is anyone else having that issue?

Check your "Run Time" for the specific bot.

#1992 Alexiel

Alexiel
  • Sieg Zeon!

• 2043 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 November 2014 - 04:15 AM

So like for the Auto Trainer... to have it actually run "indefinitely" I also need to change the run time to something longer than 900 or should it pick up automatically when training is done with "Indefinite" checked?

#1993 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 November 2014 - 02:28 PM

So like for the Auto Trainer... to have it actually run "indefinitely" I also need to change the run time to something longer than 900 or should it pick up automatically when training is done with "Indefinite" checked?

Set it to 8(28800s)-12(43200s) hours.

Edited by Valorous, 10 November 2014 - 02:37 PM.

#1994 baswick

baswick
  • 313 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 November 2014 - 05:30 PM

Is there a possibility that you could add Grave Danger to the dailies?

#1995 Ohailno

Ohailno
  • 65 posts

Posted 11 November 2014 - 09:22 AM

Oh em gee. Wow I'm such a  blonde. I didn't even see that there! Haha sorry and thank you!

#1996 cuttingedge

cuttingedge
  • 311 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 November 2014 - 05:21 PM

Hey now that there's a lottery avatar I thought it'd be useful to ask for an auto-lottery player, perhaps in the dailies if you could indicate the amount of tickets to purchase per day.

#1997 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 November 2014 - 06:42 PM

Hey now that there's a lottery avatar I thought it'd be useful to ask for an auto-lottery player, perhaps in the dailies if you could indicate the amount of tickets to purchase per day.

If you aren't doing so already, I'd suggest using this.

#1998 cuttingedge

cuttingedge
  • 311 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 November 2014 - 08:59 PM

That's a great link, I think I will use it thanks!

#1999 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 November 2014 - 05:42 AM

That's a great link, I think I will use it thanks!

No problem. I don't know if somehow those picks could be incorporated into ValorSuite daily, but that would indeed be cool. Otherwise, just keep that link handy. I've used it pretty much since he posted it and I've won a few times. I wish the avatar would've been available then!

#2000 Ohailno

Ohailno
  • 65 posts

Posted 15 November 2014 - 09:14 AM

Could a lost and stuck pets in the pound bot be added? Or an auto battler? :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: auction sniper, kad feeder, money tree grabber, shop auto pricer, aaa autobuyer, msab, aaab, shapeshifter, kitchen quest, food club

8 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 8 guests, 0 anonymous users