Quantcast

Photo

ValorSuite (MSAB, ShapeShifter Solver, Auction Sniper, Kad Feeder, Money Tree Grabber, Shop Pricer, USAB, AAA, Daily Automator, ETC)

auction sniper kad feeder money tree grabber shop auto pricer aaa autobuyer msab aaab shapeshifter kitchen quest food club

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3154 replies to this topic

#2051 Spyr0

Spyr0
  • 44 posts

Posted 06 December 2014 - 05:38 PM

How come I can't buy things with Usershopautobuyer, it keeps depositing all my Np's into the bank -.-

#2052 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 December 2014 - 05:41 PM

How come I can't buy things with Usershopautobuyer, it keeps depositing all my Np's into the bank -.-

Where it has your account name (at the top, in that little tab thing), click on it. 

Your NP on hand in the inventory tab might need to be changed. It'll keep your NP in-between the max and min, so you might need to change them. 

#2053 Alexiel

Alexiel
  • Sieg Zeon!

• 2043 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 December 2014 - 02:11 AM

@Valorous If it wouldn't be too much trouble, could you please consider adding a Gourmet Club and Book Club bot to the program? Maybe it could use JellyNeo's tools to check what's been eaten/read then simply have it buy the next cheapest item(s) as a shortcut if needed.

#2054 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 December 2014 - 07:35 PM

@Valorous If it wouldn't be too much trouble, could you please consider adding a Gourmet Club and Book Club bot to the program? Maybe it could use JellyNeo's tools to check what's been eaten/read then simply have it buy the next cheapest item(s) as a shortcut if needed.

Can you provide documentation as to what the software needs to do?

#2055 Alexiel

Alexiel
  • Sieg Zeon!

• 2043 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 December 2014 - 07:48 PM

@Valorous It'd check which books have been read or gourmet food eaten by checking the View Page Source on their respective pages. It can be set for organize by price ascending and just buys then feeds/reads the food/book to your pet. In the case of the gourmet food it'd have to check hunger levels. I think it's like... 2-3 days for maximum hunger and at that point I generally can feed 9-10 food items.

Maybe set it like.. at ____ hunger level buy and feed # of foods. Or just "if pet is dying the buy and feed the next 10 gourmet foods".

Since there's no limit on book reading the user could choose either buy & read # of books or buy & read books until # NP spent. If a pet refuses to read/eat a book/food (usually when the item name has the same number of characters as the pet's name) then it'd switch the site's language until it successfully eats/reads then switches it back.

Maybe an option to deposit anything uneaten/read to SDB and have the option (checkbox) for the bot to check the SDB for any uneaten/read gourmet foods that haven't already been used.

If that all makes sense. Sorry bit scatter brained atm. Cold medicine kicking in. ^.^;

Spoiler

Edited by DawnKnight, 08 December 2014 - 08:44 PM.

#2056 Guest_Scarletfire_*

Guest_Scarletfire_*

Posted 19 December 2014 - 08:04 AM

When I opened up ValorSuite this morning, the program is stuck at "Checking for Updates". I have tried closing, and openng the program again, and restarting the computer. What else can I do to get it going?

#2057 Shannon

Shannon
  • 💦🌺 water type ♓✨

• 1618 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 December 2014 - 12:53 AM

The SDB Auto Pricer isn't working for me. It goes through and does all the pricing, but then never moves the items to my shop like I request it to. Any fix for this? Thanks!

#2058 karmasblade

karmasblade
  • 14 posts

Posted 21 December 2014 - 08:48 AM

Seems like this thread got unlocked so I'll try my question here instead. Is there a way to remove the auto stop at maximum NP made in a day for Shapeshifter? I'm trying to chase the trophy with it but I can't since it doesn't run anymore if you received the max amount of NP possible in a day from it. 

#2059 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 December 2014 - 09:38 PM

The SDB Auto Pricer isn't working for me. It goes through and does all the pricing, but then never moves the items to my shop like I request it to. Any fix for this? Thanks!

I couldn't reproduce this.

Seems like this thread got unlocked so I'll try my question here instead. Is there a way to remove the auto stop at maximum NP made in a day for Shapeshifter? I'm trying to chase the trophy with it but I can't since it doesn't run anymore if you received the max amount of NP possible in a day from it. 

Neopets doesn't let you continue after you hit the NP limit.

Also, this thread is locked until you have 10 posts for some reason.

Edited by Valorous, 21 December 2014 - 09:39 PM.

#2060 Shannon

Shannon
  • 💦🌺 water type ♓✨

• 1618 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 December 2014 - 10:59 PM

I couldn't reproduce this.

Is there anything you could suggest I try to remedy this? It used to work brilliantly but all of a sudden it just won't move the items. Could it be that I have a PIN for my SDB?

#2061 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 December 2014 - 01:28 AM

Is there anything you could suggest I try to remedy this? It used to work brilliantly but all of a sudden it just won't move the items. Could it be that I have a PIN for my SDB?

Apparently it is. No one ever reported that a PIN affects the SDB. It's been fixed.

Edited by Valorous, 22 December 2014 - 01:34 AM.

#2062 Shannon

Shannon
  • 💦🌺 water type ♓✨

• 1618 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 December 2014 - 01:32 AM

Apparently it is. No one ever reported that a PIN affects the SDB. I've added it to my todo list.

So you could recreate it? Perfect. Thanks so much.  :hug:

#2063 cuttingedge

cuttingedge
  • 311 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 December 2014 - 09:24 AM

I've noticed that with the quickly deflating prices of everything the autopricer struggles to keep up with the prices and I've been having to resort to the Neocodex pricer. Perhaps you could work on a way to have the autopricer update its database to be more up to date more often?

#2064 karmasblade

karmasblade
  • 14 posts

Posted 22 December 2014 - 02:14 PM

For the user shop buyer, if I use my own list, under the MaxCost I enter the max NP the item should cost and I leave the "Times Bought" column alone? Also, I'm confused about the "Amount" column, not quite sure what it means, I'm assuming I need to enter the quantity of that item I want to buy?

#2065 Ka1

Ka1
  • 955 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 December 2014 - 04:17 PM

For the user shop buyer, if I use my own list, under the MaxCost I enter the max NP the item should cost and I leave the "Times Bought" column alone? Also, I'm confused about the "Amount" column, not quite sure what it means, I'm assuming I need to enter the quantity of that item I want to buy?

http://www.neocodex....-to-valorsuite/

the guide says you need the list to be formatted: item|maxcost|amount

you enter the max np and the number it should be bought(amount)

times bought just leave it

#2066 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 December 2014 - 06:14 PM

On to-do list.

Edited by Valorous, 22 December 2014 - 06:14 PM.

#2067 Torque

Torque
  • 411 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 December 2014 - 09:57 AM

On the min/max NP on hand tab, if it drops below MIN NP can you make it withdraw to be somewhere in the middle of min/max? If it drops to min and the AB or anything that uses NP is running, it keeps making small withdraws until withdraw limit is maxed. Say min is 1,000,000 max is 2,000,000 and youre ABing food shop and you buy something for 150 np, itll withdraw 150 np. then next purchase another withdraw etc.

#2068 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 December 2014 - 02:11 PM

On the min/max NP on hand tab, if it drops below MIN NP can you make it withdraw to be somewhere in the middle of min/max? If it drops to min and the AB or anything that uses NP is running, it keeps making small withdraws until withdraw limit is maxed. Say min is 1,000,000 max is 2,000,000 and youre ABing food shop and you buy something for 150 np, itll withdraw 150 np. then next purchase another withdraw etc.

What I would do is tell it to have a minimum of 2mill then once it's withdrawn it, set it to minimum of 1mill.

#2069 Shannon

Shannon
  • 💦🌺 water type ♓✨

• 1618 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 December 2014 - 04:31 PM

There's zero chance of getting this to work on iOS, right? Even if I jailbreak? Going to be gone for quite a while and I'd hate to have to do all my dailies manually on my phone.

#2070 masxed

masxed
  • 712 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 December 2014 - 07:31 PM

There's zero chance of getting this to work on iOS, right? Even if I jailbreak? Going to be gone for quite a while and I'd hate to have to do all my dailies manually on my phone.

Why not use Virtualbox by Oracle? That way you can create virtual windows/other desktops to install Valorsuite on. I did that with Linux but right now I just use a laptop with with windows 8. Blah. :D

#2071 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 December 2014 - 08:10 PM

You can use a free Amazon EC2 instance as per the first post.

#2072 Shannon

Shannon
  • 💦🌺 water type ♓✨

• 1618 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 December 2014 - 10:01 AM

Why not use Virtualbox by Oracle? That way you can create virtual windows/other desktops to install Valorsuite on. I did that with Linux but right now I just use a laptop with with windows 8. Blah. :D

You can use a free Amazon EC2 instance as per the first post.

Could one of you explain how to do this on an iPhone 5S that's not yet jailbroken? Sorry - I'm new to all of this stuff!

#2073 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 December 2014 - 12:35 PM

Could one of you explain how to do this on an iPhone 5S that's not yet jailbroken? Sorry - I'm new to all of this stuff!

https://itunes.apple...d714464092?mt=8

Something like that I would assume.

#2074 Shannon

Shannon
  • 💦🌺 water type ♓✨

• 1618 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 December 2014 - 01:26 PM

https://itunes.apple...d714464092?mt=8

Something like that I would assume.

Going to try and figure this out. Thanks for the link!

#2075 Loccy

Loccy
  • 111 posts

Posted 28 December 2014 - 06:35 AM

Im running the Shapeshifter autosolver at the moment and the log is telling me that 'Required VC++ redistributables are missing'.

What is it telling me exactly and how do I fix it? :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: auction sniper, kad feeder, money tree grabber, shop auto pricer, aaa autobuyer, msab, aaab, shapeshifter, kitchen quest, food club

7 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 7 guests, 0 anonymous users