Quantcast

Photo

ValorSuite (MSAB, ShapeShifter Solver, Auction Sniper, Kad Feeder, Money Tree Grabber, Shop Pricer, USAB, AAA, Daily Automator, ETC)

auction sniper kad feeder money tree grabber shop auto pricer aaa autobuyer msab aaab shapeshifter kitchen quest food club

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3154 replies to this topic

#2076 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 December 2014 - 11:11 PM

Im running the Shapeshifter autosolver at the moment and the log is telling me that 'Required VC++ redistributables are missing'.

What is it telling me exactly and how do I fix it? :)

http://www.microsoft...s.aspx?id=30679

#2077 MC10

MC10
  • 353 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 December 2014 - 09:52 AM

I tried searching through the thread but I'm not sure if this has been answered yet.

When pricing my shop, does it still inflate by the amount I set if I'm already the lowest price for an item?

P.S. Is 'Price Check' supposed to be 'Prick Check'?

#2078 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 December 2014 - 09:58 AM

I tried searching through the thread but I'm not sure if this has been answered yet.

When pricing my shop, does it still inflate by the amount I set if I'm already the lowest price for an item?

P.S. Is 'Price Check' supposed to be 'Prick Check'?

Price Check is defiantly supposed to be Prick Check.

#2079 vay

vay
  • 105 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 January 2015 - 03:22 PM

Does the MSAB work?

#2080 MC10

MC10
  • 353 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 January 2015 - 04:14 PM

Does the MSAB work?

I'm not sure but Abrosia is probably easier to use.

#2081 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 January 2015 - 04:16 PM

Does the MSAB work?

Yep! It works very well.

I'm not sure but Abrosia is probably easier to use.

All you need is a shop id and the MSAB will run.

#2082 MC10

MC10
  • 353 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 January 2015 - 04:20 PM

Yep! It works very well.

All you need is a shop id and the MSAB will run.

Thanks for the reply! So you don't need to create a list or anything?

While we're still here, could I ask how the Shop Pricer works? I was wondering how it sets prices. Will it decrease my prices by the inflate amount if mine are already lowest?

#2083 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 January 2015 - 05:12 PM

Thanks for the reply! So you don't need to create a list or anything?

While we're still here, could I ask how the Shop Pricer works? I was wondering how it sets prices. Will it decrease my prices by the inflate amount if mine are already lowest?

No list needs to be made.

It will set your prices to the database prices, offset by your inflation amount. If your current price is 130 and the database price is 100 and your inflate by is 0.9 then the new price will be 90 no matter how many times it's run.

#2084 MC10

MC10
  • 353 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 January 2015 - 05:13 PM

It will set your prices to the database prices, offset by your inflation amount. If your current price is 130 and the database price is 100 and your inflate by is 0.9 then the new price will be 90 no matter how many times it's run.

Oh ok, awesome. Thanks!

#2085 vay

vay
  • 105 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 January 2015 - 07:50 PM

Thanks for answering my Q on the MSAB. However, I'm having some trouble with using a proxy on my account. The problem is when I insert the proxy [as in IP:Port, not sure if this is the format] It tells me it is a bad proxy, despite the fact that it actually works.

#2086 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 January 2015 - 04:48 AM

Thanks for answering my Q on the MSAB. However, I'm having some trouble with using a proxy on my account. The problem is when I insert the proxy [as in IP:Port, not sure if this is the format] It tells me it is a bad proxy, despite the fact that it actually works.

PM me the proxy info.

#2087 Wisdom

Wisdom
  • 136 posts

Posted 03 January 2015 - 09:07 PM

How about working on Scorchy Slot? :o

#2088 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 January 2015 - 06:59 AM

This has been fixed as of the last update.

#2089 OPCold

OPCold
  • 32 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 January 2015 - 10:52 AM

Thanks for all of your hard work Valorous!

I've been using this everyday, it makes life so much easier.  Was wondering if you were planning at add an autodomer?  I've been using console one floating around here and it would be nice to have a more elegant solution in Valorsuite (Autologin alone would be amazing).

#2090 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 January 2015 - 10:53 AM

How about working on Scorchy Slot? :o

Not enough payoff vs work load.

Thanks for all of your hard work Valorous!

I've been using this everyday, it makes life so much easier.  Was wondering if you were planning at add an autodomer?  I've been using console one floating around here and it would be nice to have a more elegant solution in Valorsuite (Autologin alone would be amazing).

What is an autodomer?

#2091 OPCold

OPCold
  • 32 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 January 2015 - 11:30 AM

Not enough payoff vs work load.

What is an autodomer?

Auto battledomer: http://www.neocodex....ts-autobattler/

Makes a good daily profit off codestones.

Edited by OPCold, 04 January 2015 - 11:31 AM.

#2092 vay

vay
  • 105 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 January 2015 - 08:29 AM

One little thing to point. The whole program is amazing, however I think there's a slight problem with the dailies? The program doesn't seem to finish them, it just sort of does the dailies halfway through, I don't know if it's just me...or?

#2093 Shannon

Shannon
  • 💦🌺 water type ♓✨

• 1618 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 January 2015 - 11:37 AM

One little thing to point. The whole program is amazing, however I think there's a slight problem with the dailies? The program doesn't seem to finish them, it just sort of does the dailies halfway through, I don't know if it's just me...or?

Hate to say it, but it's just you. Have you double checked your dailies list to ensure all of the ones you want completed are checked?

#2094 vay

vay
  • 105 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 January 2015 - 02:59 PM

Hate to say it, but it's just you. Have you double checked your dailies list to ensure all of the ones you want completed are checked?

Definitely. The prob is that it says the daily is starting, but it won't tell me whether it finished or not. At least it won't show on the log, I haven't checked by logging into my account. I might have to check that way to ensure they've been done.

#2095 Shannon

Shannon
  • 💦🌺 water type ♓✨

• 1618 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 January 2015 - 05:47 PM

Definitely. The prob is that it says the daily is starting, but it won't tell me whether it finished or not. At least it won't show on the log, I haven't checked by logging into my account. I might have to check that way to ensure they've been done.

Check that and get back to me! Definitely could be the suite just failing to notify you of the completion.

#2096 Hah

Hah
  • 19 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 January 2015 - 08:26 AM

Having a problem opening up the suite, It gets stuck on "Suite Updating" "Checking for updates..." 

#2097 Torque

Torque
  • 411 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 January 2015 - 08:33 AM

Having a problem opening up the suite, It gets stuck on "Suite Updating" "Checking for updates..." 

Same. Server might be having issues.

#2098 vay

vay
  • 105 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 January 2015 - 08:47 AM

Having that prob. too!

#2099 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 January 2015 - 11:19 AM

Same issue for me. Assuming it's on Neopets end, but maybe not.

#2100 Dochack

Dochack
  • 65 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 January 2015 - 06:28 PM

me as well :(

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: auction sniper, kad feeder, money tree grabber, shop auto pricer, aaa autobuyer, msab, aaab, shapeshifter, kitchen quest, food club

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users