Quantcast

Photo

ValorSuite (MSAB, ShapeShifter Solver, Auction Sniper, Kad Feeder, Money Tree Grabber, Shop Pricer, USAB, AAA, Daily Automator, ETC)

auction sniper kad feeder money tree grabber shop auto pricer aaa autobuyer msab aaab shapeshifter kitchen quest food club

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3154 replies to this topic

#2101 Shannon

Shannon
  • 💦🌺 water type ♓✨

• 1618 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 January 2015 - 05:05 PM

Having a problem opening up the suite, It gets stuck on "Suite Updating" "Checking for updates..." 

Same. Server might be having issues.

Having that prob. too!

Same issue for me. Assuming it's on Neopets end, but maybe not.

me as well :(

Same as the others. Let us know if you find a fix for this, @Valorous! We really appreciate all the hard work you put into the program.

#2102 Jibrille

Jibrille
  • 462 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 January 2015 - 06:02 PM

Same as the others. Let us know if you find a fix for this, @Valorous! We really appreciate all the hard work you put into the program.

yep, me too :/

This is the only way I can do my dailies, because I hate clicking everything ;-;

#2103 deverllus

deverllus
  • 16 posts

Posted 12 January 2015 - 07:25 PM

I thoug I was the only one, I have the same problem:(

#2104 Amadeus

Amadeus
  • 135 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 January 2015 - 12:28 AM

+1 here

#2105 mcc0326

mcc0326
  • 12 posts

Posted 13 January 2015 - 07:31 AM

+1 i also have the same problem. we appreciate the effort that you put on the program. i hope you can fix the problem soon.

#2106 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 January 2015 - 05:52 PM

It's back up. My host had unfortunate circumstances.

Shapeshifter may or may not work. This should be fixed in the following days.

#2107 Dochack

Dochack
  • 65 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 January 2015 - 06:38 PM

Thank you!

#2108 vay

vay
  • 105 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 January 2015 - 07:51 AM

Thanks!!

#2109 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 January 2015 - 06:44 PM

If you truly enjoy this software then please spread the word about it and consider donating (there's a button and information in the software). Very little work as been done on it lately because of the workload I have to take on.

Edited by Valorous, 15 January 2015 - 06:45 PM.

#2110 Alexiel

Alexiel
  • Sieg Zeon!

• 2043 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 January 2015 - 05:20 PM

If you truly enjoy this software then please spread the word about it and consider donating (there's a button and information in the software). Very little work as been done on it lately because of the workload I have to take on.

Any way to donate other than bitcoin?

Pretty sure my rig wouldn't see a single coin in my lifetime if I tried mining again... 

If I could even remember HOW to set it or dogecoin up...

#2111 leptooners

leptooners
  • 143 posts

Posted 21 January 2015 - 03:01 AM

If I select multiple bots to run, will they all run at once or one after the other? For example, if I have the pet trainer running indefinitely, will the MSAB still work while the pet trainer is sleeping, and will the MSAB actually pause while the pet trainer does its thing so I don't AB a UB while doing something else? Thanks.

Edited by leptooners, 21 January 2015 - 05:39 AM.

#2112 Honchkrow

Honchkrow
  • 908 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 January 2015 - 08:59 PM

Strange, when i try to run the suite, i get an error telling me its not a valid win32 program.

#2113 leptooners

leptooners
  • 143 posts

Posted 22 January 2015 - 06:13 AM

The MSAB seems to be buying a little too fast. I have my haggle time set to 1000 - 1700 and my OCR time is 1000 - 1700 as well, but I'm getting buy times of between 0.9 and 1.2 seconds regularly. I think that's way too fast for what my settings are.

Edited by leptooners, 22 January 2015 - 07:46 PM.

#2114 Alexiel

Alexiel
  • Sieg Zeon!

• 2043 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 January 2015 - 05:40 PM

May be a problem on my end. Not sure though.  :/

Tried to run VS the other day, but it couldn't locate the program form my toolbar shortcut.

Tried to run it directly from the application, but says Error Updating the crashes.

Tried to re-download a fresh copy from Dropbox and Chrome says Failed - Download error.

Saved to my own Dropbox then downloaded... same error.

Been going on for about three days now. Maybe a bit more.

Edited by AkihabaraKnight, 23 January 2015 - 05:41 PM.

#2115 leptooners

leptooners
  • 143 posts

Posted 24 January 2015 - 10:02 AM

May be a problem on my end. Not sure though.  :/

Tried to run VS the other day, but it couldn't locate the program form my toolbar shortcut.

Tried to run it directly from the application, but says Error Updating the crashes.

Tried to re-download a fresh copy from Dropbox and Chrome says Failed - Download error.

Saved to my own Dropbox then downloaded... same error.

Been going on for about three days now. Maybe a bit more.

Sounds like your antivirus deleted and is continuing to delete the VS executable file. Disable your AV or add the file to your whitelist. Could also be that the AV is blocking the file from the internet (not sure why that would cause you to not be able to redownload it though).

Edited by leptooners, 24 January 2015 - 10:04 AM.

#2116 Alexiel

Alexiel
  • Sieg Zeon!

• 2043 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 January 2015 - 05:38 PM

Sounds like your antivirus deleted and is continuing to delete the VS executable file. Disable your AV or add the file to your whitelist. Could also be that the AV is blocking the file from the internet (not sure why that would cause you to not be able to redownload it though).

Weird. That seems to be it.

Didn't think anything of it as VS had been working with the same antivirus program all this time previously.

Was there a recent update to Valorsuite this past week that may have triggered the AV to take action?

Suppose there may have been an update to the AV to be a little stricter on these things too...

Guess now just need to figure out that Whitelisting on Avast. heh

Thank you, @ leptooners .

#2117 leptooners

leptooners
  • 143 posts

Posted 24 January 2015 - 07:25 PM

Weird. That seems to be it.

Didn't think anything of it as VS had been working with the same antivirus program all this time previously.

Was there a recent update to Valorsuite this past week that may have triggered the AV to take action?

Suppose there may have been an update to the AV to be a little stricter on these things too...

Guess now just need to figure out that Whitelisting on Avast. heh

Thank you, @ leptooners .

My pleasure. Good luck getting it to work again.

But yeah, some code sequences or classifications can be misidentified by AV software as malicious. It happens all the time with a number of obfuscation techniques.

To the OP, might I suggest making the ValorSuite project open source? Post the source on github and I can pretty much guarantee you'll find at least one other person to help you. Instead of asking for donations (and might I add, what will the donations be for? To keep you motivated? There's better ways to encourage and motivate), taking the project open source will really help things along. You can still charge money for open source applications if you decide to add a price tag in the future.

Edited by leptooners, 24 January 2015 - 07:33 PM.

#2118 Branlaur

Branlaur
  • 907 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 January 2015 - 08:45 PM

Is Amazon EC2 safe to use?

#2119 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 January 2015 - 11:22 AM

Is Amazon EC2 safe to use?

yES

#2120 Shannon

Shannon
  • 💦🌺 water type ♓✨

• 1618 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 January 2015 - 01:29 PM

The Suite is stuck on updating like it was a couple of weeks ago. :(

#2121 Dochack

Dochack
  • 65 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 January 2015 - 01:19 PM

Same here *sadface*

#2122 Alexiel

Alexiel
  • Sieg Zeon!

• 2043 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 January 2015 - 02:03 PM

Same. Yesterday evening was the first it's happened in months though (for me anyways).

Wasn't home all day to have tried any earlier, but was working on Tuesday.

#2123 Shannon

Shannon
  • 💦🌺 water type ♓✨

• 1618 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 January 2015 - 02:09 PM

Same. Yesterday evening was the first it's happened in months though (for me anyways).

Wasn't home all day to have tried any earlier, but was working on Tuesday.

Lucky you didn't experience it before. It was just a few weeks ago and we had to do all our dailies manually like plebs, haha. Yeah I think it went down on Tuesday for me as well. Must be from something on TNT's end.

#2124 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 January 2015 - 03:48 PM

Fixed. The script used to change database passwords every month missed changing my credentials.

#2125 Torque

Torque
  • 411 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 February 2015 - 08:56 AM

I think adding a lottery buyer into dailies would be awesome. Just buys 20 random tickets if checked off.

Another idea for an added bot would be an automatic battledomer. Really useful for the weekly fights and whatever plot (if one ever comes up) contains fighting.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: auction sniper, kad feeder, money tree grabber, shop auto pricer, aaa autobuyer, msab, aaab, shapeshifter, kitchen quest, food club

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users