Quantcast

Photo

ValorSuite (MSAB, ShapeShifter Solver, Auction Sniper, Kad Feeder, Money Tree Grabber, Shop Pricer, USAB, AAA, Daily Automator, ETC)

auction sniper kad feeder money tree grabber shop auto pricer aaa autobuyer msab aaab shapeshifter kitchen quest food club

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3154 replies to this topic

#2151 Amadeus

Amadeus
  • 135 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 March 2015 - 04:08 PM

Well, I don't know what else to say to you, sorry, this happened every time I downloaded the program and tried to run it. I would just get that message and then the program would disappear from my downloads. 

#2152 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 March 2015 - 01:35 PM

Well, I don't know what else to say to you, sorry, this happened every time I downloaded the program and tried to run it. I would just get that message and then the program would disappear from my downloads. 

Try running it from your desktop. If I can't get a reproduction then there's little I can do to help.

#2153 fiasco817

fiasco817
  • 255 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 March 2015 - 02:54 AM

I really wish this had a Mac version :(

I mean I can't complain too much because I ain't an advanced member and I have access to abrosia, but abrosia without advanced status is just horrible. I mean the fact that I cannot choose what shops I want to specifically AB in is pretty annoying, especially when for the past 30 minutes abrosia has been auto buying in shop 108...mystical surroundings. since the shops are randomized there are irrelevant shops abrosia will AB in that barely make you anything, and honestly I have been using abrosia for the past 2 weeks and it has autobought 5 items total, 1 was unbuyable.

pretty ridicilous considering I could have more success manually and legitamately restocking

#2154 Torque

Torque
  • 411 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 March 2015 - 07:08 AM

I mean I can't complain too much because I ain't an advanced member and I have access to abrosia, but abrosia without advanced status is just horrible. I mean the fact that I cannot choose what shops I want to specifically AB in is pretty annoying, especially when for the past 30 minutes abrosia has been auto buying in shop 108...mystical surroundings. since the shops are randomized there are irrelevant shops abrosia will AB in that barely make you anything, and honestly I have been using abrosia for the past 2 weeks and it has autobought 5 items total, 1 was unbuyable.

pretty ridicilous considering I could have more success manually and legitamately restocking

I used to restart abrosia over and over until it got into a decent shop lmao.

#2155 fiasco817

fiasco817
  • 255 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 March 2015 - 07:28 AM

haha thats what I have been having to do, but hey abrosia is great though i shouldnt even complain.

#2156 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 March 2015 - 08:04 AM

it's because you're regular members. You could buy an advanced membership to be able to choose your shop to ab in or make a list for a specific shop.

#2157 Goblinoid

Goblinoid
  • 120 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 March 2015 - 12:27 PM

Just downloaded it... I get this error when I try to open it. :(

2i96squ.jpg

This is what I get when I click on details:

Spoiler

It doesn't matter if I try to exit or click continue, it just then goes on to "Checking for Updates" indefinitely until I close it. Any advice on what's wrong?

#2158 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 March 2015 - 02:37 PM

ust downloaded it... I get this error when I try to open it. :(

2i96squ.jpg

This is what I get when I click on details:

Spoiler

It doesn't matter if I try to exit or click continue, it just then goes on to "Checking for Updates" indefinitely until I close it. Any advice on what's wrong?

haha thats what I have been having to do, but hey abrosia is great though i shouldnt even complain.

You are missing one of the requirements in the first post.

http://www.microsoft...s.aspx?id=30653

Mac Users:

Amazon EC2. It's free. First post.

Edited by Valorous, 13 March 2015 - 03:36 PM.

#2159 Goblinoid

Goblinoid
  • 120 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 March 2015 - 05:51 PM

You are missing one of the requirements in the first post.

http://www.microsoft...s.aspx?id=30653

Mac Users:

Amazon EC2. It's free. First post.

Ah, whoops, so silly of me.  :blush: Thanks a lot! 

#2160 fiasco817

fiasco817
  • 255 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 March 2015 - 10:33 AM

Ah, whoops, so silly of me.  :blush: Thanks a lot! 

EC2 is a huge bitch to set up, if anyone wants VMware Fusion for Mac (cracked for free, don't need to pay) then lemme know. It is a virtual machine where you can run Windows on your Mac without having to reboot everytime to switch between MAC OSx and Windows. Oh and If providing cracked apps is not allowed on here then just kidding.

also how does the autobuyer in valor suite compare to abrosia's autobuyer? with and without advanced membership?

Edited by fiasco817, 15 March 2015 - 10:36 AM.

#2161 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 March 2015 - 06:16 PM

EC2 is a huge bitch to set up, if anyone wants VMware Fusion for Mac (cracked for free, don't need to pay) then lemme know. It is a virtual machine where you can run Windows on your Mac without having to reboot everytime to switch between MAC OSx and Windows. Oh and If providing cracked apps is not allowed on here then just kidding.

also how does the autobuyer in valor suite compare to abrosia's autobuyer? with and without advanced membership?

That is a question I'd rather not comment on as Abrosia is the mainstay of NeoCodex.

#2162 cuttingedge

cuttingedge
  • 311 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 March 2015 - 09:54 AM

I might have mentioned this awhile ago but the autopricer usually prices my stuff too high. I'd fool around with the price multiplier but to compensate for the majority I'd probably end up underselling a lot of things, plus it'd be trial and error and possibly subject to change. I know neocodex's pricer simply looks each item up to obtain prices, letting you choose the lowest/average price from a number of searches (and multiply that price). It'd be nice if your autopricer had this option because it's more accurate albeit slower.

Also Abrosia and Valorous' programs are both very effective. An advanced membership with Abrosia might have a bit more options/flexibility but without one, I have had more success from Valorous' program because there's no limitations. Depends on what interface you prefer mostly.

#2163 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 March 2015 - 01:39 PM

I might have mentioned this awhile ago but the autopricer usually prices my stuff too high. I'd fool around with the price multiplier but to compensate for the majority I'd probably end up underselling a lot of things, plus it'd be trial and error and possibly subject to change. I know neocodex's pricer simply looks each item up to obtain prices, letting you choose the lowest/average price from a number of searches (and multiply that price). It'd be nice if your autopricer had this option because it's more accurate albeit slower.

Also Abrosia and Valorous' programs are both very effective. An advanced membership with Abrosia might have a bit more options/flexibility but without one, I have had more success from Valorous' program because there's no limitations. Depends on what interface you prefer mostly.

Yeah my database right now only updates once every 1-2 days.

#2164 fiasco817

fiasco817
  • 255 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 March 2015 - 07:43 PM

so whenever I click the start soon button for the mainshop autobuyer it keeps depositing all my nps into the bank..what gives?

nevermind figured it out!

Edited by fiasco817, 16 March 2015 - 07:59 PM.

#2165 Shane

Shane
  • Sad sack.

• 1982 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 March 2015 - 12:33 AM

Could we possibly get a Brain Tree solver?

#2166 cuttingedge

cuttingedge
  • 311 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 March 2015 - 09:03 AM

I have an idea/request. There doesn't seem to be any program that feeds negs. The thing about neg training is that it is fastest/optimal when you feed 1 negg every 2 hours (while the pet is starving). If you implemented a program that could accept a list of food to go down and feed pets every two hours (since this can also be used for gourmet club), that would be pretty cool. I.E., you upload a list that has "Armoured Negg  Super Negg  Armoured Negg  Cool Negg", so it looks in your inventory for the armoured negg first and feeds it to the desired or active pet, then waits two hours and repeats with the super negg, etc. until the list is completed or program stops.

#2167 Renie

Renie
  • 48 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 March 2015 - 01:16 PM

I support it ^

#2168 cuttingedge

cuttingedge
  • 311 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 March 2015 - 06:18 PM

I should mention one more thing. The autotrainer has never exactly worked right for me. Instead of evenly training the stats or training the stats all up to the maximum for the level, it repeatedly only trains one stat and level. If I have everything checked, it only trains endurance/level. If I uncheck endurance, it only trains strength and level, and so on. It would be quite nice if you got around to fixing this issue though there are other autotrainers out there. (Also a toggle for using the pirate academy would be convenient).

#2169 Torque

Torque
  • 411 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 March 2015 - 06:41 AM

I should mention one more thing. The autotrainer has never exactly worked right for me. Instead of evenly training the stats or training the stats all up to the maximum for the level, it repeatedly only trains one stat and level. If I have everything checked, it only trains endurance/level. If I uncheck endurance, it only trains strength and level, and so on. It would be quite nice if you got around to fixing this issue though there are other autotrainers out there. (Also a toggle for using the pirate academy would be convenient).

In addition to this, can't you train endurance to 3x level? or something of the sort?

#2170 cuttingedge

cuttingedge
  • 311 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 March 2015 - 07:28 AM

That is possible but if endurance is over twice the level, you can't train any other stats besides it.

#2171 Alexiel

Alexiel
  • Sieg Zeon!

• 2043 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 April 2015 - 11:12 AM

Is the AutoTrainer supposed to work with the Secret Ninja Training School? Currently when I try to train my pet (level 250s) it'll say:

'AutoTrainerBot': You set all pets to be skipped. Exiting...

#2172 Ohailno

Ohailno
  • 65 posts

Posted 26 April 2015 - 05:53 AM

Is it possible to add a FC daily option? Like, a bot that can automatically figure out the odds of wining and automatically submit the best bets?

#2173 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 April 2015 - 08:15 AM

Is the AutoTrainer supposed to work with the Secret Ninja Training School? Currently when I try to train my pet (level 250s) it'll say:

Nope. I don't have a level 250 pet to debug with.

Is it possible to add a FC daily option? Like, a bot that can automatically figure out the odds of wining and automatically submit the best bets?

Can you give me an FC guide?

#2174 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 April 2015 - 08:43 AM

Can you give me an FC guide?

Check this one out

His methodology/system he uses is very low risk, but probably wins more frequently. I don't think he has updated or posted his bets in a while, but his guide and explanations are still on the page.

Edited by talbs, 27 April 2015 - 08:44 AM.

#2175 haoxiangni

haoxiangni
  • 131 posts

Posted 27 April 2015 - 09:01 AM

Hugo is on hiatus indefinitely due to some family issues (at least it was hinted). 

Nowadays I use the food club bets suggested in the reddit forums which follow Hugo's strategy and are pretty successful (though probably not to Hugo's). 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: auction sniper, kad feeder, money tree grabber, shop auto pricer, aaa autobuyer, msab, aaab, shapeshifter, kitchen quest, food club

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users