Quantcast

Photo

ValorSuite (MSAB, ShapeShifter Solver, Auction Sniper, Kad Feeder, Money Tree Grabber, Shop Pricer, USAB, AAA, Daily Automator, ETC)

auction sniper kad feeder money tree grabber shop auto pricer aaa autobuyer msab aaab shapeshifter kitchen quest food club

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3154 replies to this topic

#2176 Ka1

Ka1
  • 955 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 April 2015 - 09:14 PM

Check this one out

His methodology/system he uses is very low risk, but probably wins more frequently. I don't think he has updated or posted his bets in a while, but his guide and explanations are still on the page.

Hugo remove the system from the page already. And updated that he is on hiatus

maybe a cache version???

It is basically to calculate the odds say a,b,c,d

you find 1-1/a-1/b-1/c-1/d. If more than zero it is positive

then bet on all positive arena with a safety for odds less than 10 (rest of the arena is 2 while one is 3-10)

then finish off 10 bets with by adding non 13 pirates from the most negative arena, or base bet of all 2 from positive

#2177 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 April 2015 - 04:34 AM

maybe a cache version???

Ah ok. I wasn't sure when I posted the link, because the filter at my job doesn't allow me to access the page.

#2178 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 April 2015 - 09:25 PM

maybe a cache version???

It is basically to calculate the odds say a,b,c,d

you find 1-1/a-1/b-1/c-1/d. If more than zero it is positive

then bet on all positive arena with a safety for odds less than 10 (rest of the arena is 2 while one is 3-10)

then finish off 10 bets with by adding non 13 pirates from the most negative arena, or base bet of all 2 from positive

Could you consider rephrasing so someone that does not play Neopets would understand what I am tasked to do?

#2179 Ka1

Ka1
  • 955 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 April 2015 - 10:28 PM

Could you consider rephrasing so someone that does not play Neopets would understand what I am tasked to do?

I am not too sure if this is better. If someone can explain better please help out.

There are 5 arena in the FC

Each arena has 4 players.

Each player has a certain odd 2:1 - 13:1

let it be a, b, c, d

for the four players in the arena

find if 1 - 1/a -1/b -1/c - 1/d is positive

Repeat for all the arena.

Say 2 arena is positive

A is positive with 2/8/13/13

B is positive with 2/7/11/13

You pick the pirate with 2 in A and with 7 in B as one safety

Pirate with 8 in A and with 2 in B as the other safety

The 11 will not require a safety.

Then choose 2 in A and 2 in B combined with the other pirates in the negative arena (non-13) or base bet

to make a total of 10 bets.

Say the other arena

C 3 non-13

D 4 non-13

E 2 non-13

10 bets will be:

2 safety above

4 A(2) + B(2) + D(all 4)

3 A(2) + B(2) + C(3 non-13)

1 A(2) + B(2) [Base bet]

#2180 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 May 2015 - 03:35 PM

I am not too sure if this is better. If someone can explain better please help out.

There are 5 arena in the FC

Each arena has 4 players.

Each player has a certain odd 2:1 - 13:1

let it be a, b, c, d

for the four players in the arena

find if 1 - 1/a -1/b -1/c - 1/d is positive

Repeat for all the arena.

Say 2 arena is positive

A is positive with 2/8/13/13

B is positive with 2/7/11/13

You pick the pirate with 2 in A and with 7 in B as one safety

Pirate with 8 in A and with 2 in B as the other safety

The 11 will not require a safety.

Then choose 2 in A and 2 in B combined with the other pirates in the negative arena (non-13) or base bet

to make a total of 10 bets.

Say the other arena

C 3 non-13

D 4 non-13

E 2 non-13

10 bets will be:

2 safety above

4 A(2) + B(2) + D(all 4)

3 A(2) + B(2) + C(3 non-13)

1 A(2) + B(2) [Base bet]

Rephrase. I'm still lost.

#2181 Ohailno

Ohailno
  • 65 posts

Posted 02 May 2015 - 12:10 PM

I'm not sure how to explain it, I'm not entirely sure of it myself to be honest haha. But here are some pages that might make it easier to understand. 

www.neopets.com/~jawsnapper0991

http://www.neopets.com/~windagame

http://www.neopets.com/~BlazeaBruce

And this is a page that lists betting pages that might explain a bit as well >> http://www.neopets.com/~Hostia

#2182 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 May 2015 - 01:52 PM

I'll look into it.

A few people have contacted me wanting a toggable bitcoin miner put into the software as the donate button. I am not against this as donations have been very weak so I have no time to develop the software.

#2183 Limeh

Limeh
  • 169 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 May 2015 - 09:59 AM

Hi there,

I'm currently running this but I was wondering if there are any preferred settings for the auction sniper refresh rate.

Would there be a chance of freezing if refreshes were to short?

I'm assuming it's fine to have like 1-2 minute refresh delays or even 5 minutes.

#2184 Ohailno

Ohailno
  • 65 posts

Posted 04 May 2015 - 11:27 AM

I'll look into it.

A few people have contacted me wanting a toggable bitcoin miner put into the software as the donate button. I am not against this as donations have been very weak so I have no time to develop the software.

Aw I would donate if I could. Hope donations improve!

#2185 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 May 2015 - 02:21 PM

Hi there,

I'm currently running this but I was wondering if there are any preferred settings for the auction sniper refresh rate.

Would there be a chance of freezing if refreshes were to short?

I'm assuming it's fine to have like 1-2 minute refresh delays or even 5 minutes.

I run mine with a 5-10 second delay. Haven't been frozen in years. The key is to keep the duration low. Like under 30 minutes at a time.

#2186 Limeh

Limeh
  • 169 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 May 2015 - 06:39 AM

Has the daily automator been removed?

As well what value is the Run Time parameter in?

Edited by Limeh, 05 May 2015 - 06:40 AM.

#2187 Torque

Torque
  • 411 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 May 2015 - 07:24 AM

Has the daily automator been removed?

As well what value is the Run Time parameter in?

No. Mine ran fine.

#2188 Torque

Torque
  • 411 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 May 2015 - 08:30 AM

How often does it check Shop Til? I priced my shop earlier and then watched it withdraw almost every 10 seconds.

Attached Files

• Attached File  shop.png   66.14KB   1 downloads

#2189 gotvacien

gotvacien
  • 74 posts

Posted 07 May 2015 - 05:59 AM

How often does it check Shop Til? I priced my shop earlier and then watched it withdraw almost every 10 seconds.

i could be wrong but i believe it checks it every time it is about to spend nps on anything so it will always withdraw if something is being sold

#2190 Torque

Torque
  • 411 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 May 2015 - 06:55 AM

i could be wrong but i believe it checks it every time it is about to spend nps on anything so it will always withdraw if something is being sold

Seems a bit excessive. Maybe check once an hour or if the minimum amount of NP on hand is reached

#2191 Prisca

Prisca
  • Clouded Liberty

• 2494 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 May 2015 - 06:37 PM

Just downloaded it... I get this error when I try to open it. :(

2i96squ.jpg

This is what I get when I click on details:

Spoiler

It doesn't matter if I try to exit or click continue, it just then goes on to "Checking for Updates" indefinitely until I close it. Any advice on what's wrong?

You are missing one of the requirements in the first post.

http://www.microsoft...s.aspx?id=30653

Mac Users:

Amazon EC2. It's free. First post.

I have these exact errors as well and downloading the required stuff didn't work to fix the issue. My computer won't allow me to install it as it believe to have it installed already. Any suggestions here?

#2192 krakus

krakus
  • 91 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 May 2015 - 07:28 PM

Is the kad feeder working? I can't seem to get it to start.

#2193 Torque

Torque
  • 411 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 May 2015 - 07:27 AM

I've also been getting notifications saying "you have no shop" about 5 minutes after withdrawing from my til. its odd.

#2194 Torque

Torque
  • 411 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 May 2015 - 09:46 AM

One more idea to add would be a 'snapshot' button. just a quick button to press anytime that would take a picture of inventory or something similar to when a daily finishes. Would be useful to check for messages while bots are running. Inventory would be a useful screen to do it at because it would allow checking of all items procured from doing dailies as well as throughout the day from random events.

Which brings up my next thought. Is the Random Event tracker still under development?

#2195 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 May 2015 - 10:38 PM

It checks whenever it needs to. How often your np on hand goes below the bank threshhold and how often your till has income dictates the timing. If it checks frequently and there is income then it checks even more frequently up to a minimum. If it checks and there's no income then it waits longer until the next check up to 6 hours between checks.

Is the kad feeder working? I can't seem to get it to start.

Kad feeder works.

I've also been getting notifications saying "you have no shop" about 5 minutes after withdrawing from my til. its odd.

Neopets sometimes goes full retard.

One more idea to add would be a 'snapshot' button. just a quick button to press anytime that would take a picture of inventory or something similar to when a daily finishes. Would be useful to check for messages while bots are running. Inventory would be a useful screen to do it at because it would allow checking of all items procured from doing dailies as well as throughout the day from random events.

Which brings up my next thought. Is the Random Event tracker still under development?

Random event tracking works and it reports to the event log. I'll put the next bits on my to-do list.

#2196 Prisca

Prisca
  • Clouded Liberty

• 2494 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 May 2015 - 02:16 AM

wish i could use this program :\

#2197 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 May 2015 - 09:51 AM

wish i could use this program :\

https://www.microsof...s.aspx?id=17851

Install that too and report back.

#2198 Prisca

Prisca
  • Clouded Liberty

• 2494 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 May 2015 - 06:05 PM

https://www.microsof...s.aspx?id=17851

Install that too and report back.

This is the same file linked in the original post yes? i have it already installed. The 'error' message has gone, now just the 'updating' issue remains. The program won't move past this point. :\

#2199 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 May 2015 - 07:09 PM

This is the same file linked in the original post yes? i have it already installed. The 'error' message has gone, now just the 'updating' issue remains. The program won't move past this point. :\

That one is a different file.

#2200 Prisca

Prisca
  • Clouded Liberty

• 2494 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 May 2015 - 07:21 PM

That one is a different file.

okay, it seems as though i have them both installed then. Is there a way that you know of to uninstall and reinstall these two files?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: auction sniper, kad feeder, money tree grabber, shop auto pricer, aaa autobuyer, msab, aaab, shapeshifter, kitchen quest, food club

7 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 7 guests, 0 anonymous users