Quantcast

Photo

ValorSuite (MSAB, ShapeShifter Solver, Auction Sniper, Kad Feeder, Money Tree Grabber, Shop Pricer, USAB, AAA, Daily Automator, ETC)

auction sniper kad feeder money tree grabber shop auto pricer aaa autobuyer msab aaab shapeshifter kitchen quest food club

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3154 replies to this topic

#2251 Outsider

Outsider
  • THE YOOYUNATER

• 2103 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 July 2015 - 09:07 PM

Im curious how safe the program is in general :p

For kad feeding I guess it depends. I know there were a lot of legits that wouldn't be happy with someone feeding too fast and beating them, leading to mass reporting which isn't good. I'm not sure if those people are still out there today, but I would imagine they still are.

#2252 Ayami

Ayami
  • 280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 July 2015 - 09:12 PM

For kad feeding I guess it depends. I know there were a lot of legits that wouldn't be happy with someone feeding too fast and beating them, leading to mass reporting which isn't good. I'm not sure if those people are still out there today, but I would imagine they still are.

I'm talking about the program as a whole :p

#2253 Torque

Torque
  • 411 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 July 2015 - 09:23 AM

I'm talking about the program as a whole :p

Ive been leaving it running for months and had 0 issues. I love it.

#2254 Ayami

Ayami
  • 280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 July 2015 - 12:42 PM

Ive been leaving it running for months and had 0 issues. I love it.

Yeah I played with it a bit last night on a VM, It was okay but I'm pretty partial to Shadows AB.

I hope he continues to work on this though and the project becomes more worth for him in the future, It's pretty awesome for what it is.

#2255 Torque

Torque
  • 411 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 July 2015 - 03:48 PM

Yeah I played with it a bit last night on a VM, It was okay but I'm pretty partial to Shadows AB.

I hope he continues to work on this though and the project becomes more worth for him in the future, It's pretty awesome for what it is.

Donating is always helpful ;)

#2256 Ayami

Ayami
  • 280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 July 2015 - 04:54 PM

Donating is always helpful ;)

Thats true but I'm tapped it's starting weeks of the month :p

Edited by Ayami, 04 July 2015 - 04:55 PM.

#2257 ceterisparibus

ceterisparibus
  • 485 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 July 2015 - 12:35 AM

Hey valorous i think there's an issue with the kadfeeder. It tends to skip items even through their costs are below my requirement. Can you take a look at it please?

EDIT: probably related to this? happens when i try to redownload your program again

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.

Edited by ceterisparibus, 06 July 2015 - 02:45 AM.

#2258 tylerta98

tylerta98
  • 74 posts

Posted 06 July 2015 - 04:59 PM

for me the dailes are being done out of order. is this happening to anyone else? if so please fix. thank you!

#2259 Torque

Torque
  • 411 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 July 2015 - 09:14 PM

for me the dailes are being done out of order. is this happening to anyone else? if so please fix. thank you!

If they're still being done, who cares about the order?

#2260 Ayami

Ayami
  • 280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 July 2015 - 11:07 PM

If they're still being done, who cares about the order?

I can agree with this statement daily order doesn't really matter lol

#2261 tylerta98

tylerta98
  • 74 posts

Posted 08 July 2015 - 03:56 PM

I can agree with this statement daily order doesn't really matter lol

That's just my preference. It also helps me keep track of which ones are being done and which ones I need to add if I somehow misclicked.

@Valorous Can you fix please? Thank you, I would really appreciate it!

#2262 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 July 2015 - 04:02 PM

That's just my preference. It also helps me keep track of which ones are being done and which ones I need to add if I somehow misclicked.

@Valorous Can you fix please? Thank you, I would really appreciate it!

With all honesty, random is better for most people since we use the suite in multiple accounts. And a LOT of people might be using the suite to do the dailies, it would rise too many suspicions if hundreds of accounts started doing the dailies in the exact same order.
With that being said, it's easier and safer (for all of us that use the suite) if you double check your dailies before starting the program instead of Val changing how it have been working until today without problems to anyone. :)

#2263 ceterisparibus

ceterisparibus
  • 485 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 July 2015 - 11:13 PM

Is the original download link the one on the first page? I've been experiencing problems with kad feeder for awhile and tried to redownload it but with the same issues

#2264 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 July 2015 - 02:43 AM

Hey valorous i think there's an issue with the kadfeeder. It tends to skip items even through their costs are below my requirement. Can you take a look at it please?

EDIT: probably related to this? happens when i try to redownload your program again

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.

Right click run as admin.

That is supposed to happen eventually. It's so you don't look like a bot. It is designed to sometimes do dailies in a different order.

Edited by Valorous, 10 July 2015 - 02:44 AM.

#2265 tylerta98

tylerta98
  • 74 posts

Posted 12 July 2015 - 06:40 PM

That is supposed to happen eventually. It's so you don't look like a bot. It is designed to sometimes do dailies in a different order.

thanks for the clarification and thank you very much for the program!

#2266 Torque

Torque
  • 411 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 July 2015 - 12:08 PM

I think another thing that would be cool to add is a total estimated profit option. It'll add up estimated profit of each item AB'ed either in that session or time ran

#2267 BEDDOEDv

BEDDOEDv
  • 287 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 July 2015 - 04:49 AM

if i put min profit 10k for any shop, will the aber buy most things?

#2268 GetJinxed

GetJinxed
  • Reckless Cheater

• 1423 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 July 2015 - 05:11 AM

It should buy stuff that gives you >10k profit. So yeah most of the things

#2269 iKate

iKate
  • Cat Lady

• 1707 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 July 2015 - 05:18 AM

Depends the shop you're ABing in, some shops stock a lot of items with >5k profit too. But for example if you're ABing in magic it will indeed buy most profitable items.

Edited by iKate, 25 July 2015 - 05:18 AM.

#2270 Eggie

Eggie
  • 317 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 July 2015 - 06:13 AM

Stuck on updating for me. :(

#2271 iKate

iKate
  • Cat Lady

• 1707 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 July 2015 - 06:25 AM

Stuck on updating for me. :(

Yep for me too :( @Valorous

Edited by iKate, 25 July 2015 - 09:05 AM.

#2272 Torque

Torque
  • 411 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 July 2015 - 09:24 AM

Mines running fine but it's still on from yesterday XD

#2273 GetJinxed

GetJinxed
  • Reckless Cheater

• 1423 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 July 2015 - 10:45 AM

Mine was still trying to update but now it works

#2274 ECorral

ECorral
  • 13 posts

Posted 26 July 2015 - 04:13 PM

Mine seems to be running correctly. It just got me a kad feed. I hope the autbuyer works well. I'm testing it out now. I don't know if there is an invitation for suggestions but being as this is so convenient as a one stop program, I would like to suggest a dicearoo autoplayer. :)

#2275 Torque

Torque
  • 411 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 July 2015 - 07:20 PM

Mine seems to be running correctly. It just got me a kad feed. I hope the autbuyer works well. I'm testing it out now. I don't know if there is an invitation for suggestions but being as this is so convenient as a one stop program, I would like to suggest a dicearoo autoplayer. :)

I don't think dicearoo is profitable to invest more time in. theres already an autoplayer for that on this site. I would like to see innovative and new options,

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: auction sniper, kad feeder, money tree grabber, shop auto pricer, aaa autobuyer, msab, aaab, shapeshifter, kitchen quest, food club

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users