Quantcast

Photo

ValorSuite (MSAB, ShapeShifter Solver, Auction Sniper, Kad Feeder, Money Tree Grabber, Shop Pricer, USAB, AAA, Daily Automator, ETC)

auction sniper kad feeder money tree grabber shop auto pricer aaa autobuyer msab aaab shapeshifter kitchen quest food club

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3154 replies to this topic

#2326 GetJinxed

GetJinxed
  • Reckless Cheater

• 1423 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 October 2015 - 08:40 AM

A beta version of an inventory management system that includes auction along with the normal features has been released.

See:

Gotcha! Keep up the good work man  :wub:

#2327 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 October 2015 - 08:50 PM

AutoTrainer is now treated similarly to a daily. Edit account settings after your account is logged in.

#2328 IamDaniel

IamDaniel
  • 197 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 October 2015 - 10:31 PM

AutoTrainer is now treated similarly to a daily. Edit account settings after your account is logged in.

Thanks a lot! That's really helpful 

What's the matter with my pet can't understand the item 'Five Dubloon Coin' ?

Unable to train 

#2329 Kass

Kass
  • 581 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 October 2015 - 11:02 PM

Thanks a lot! That's really helpful 

What's the matter with my pet can't understand the item 'Five Dubloon Coin' ?

Unable to train 

I'm having the same issue except with codestones :p When I launch Valorsuite, it says to restart because there is a new update. Yet when I restart it doesn't give me the update :huh:

#2330 Wolfette

Wolfette
  • 126 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 October 2015 - 08:51 AM

When I launch Valorsuite, it says to restart because there is a new update. Yet when I restart it doesn't give me the update :huh:

I'm also having this problem.  I've deleted the previous version along with save files and then downloaded again, but it continues to get a notice that there has been an update and to restart.

#2331 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 October 2015 - 11:11 AM

I'm also having this problem.  I've deleted the previous version along with save files and then downloaded again, but it continues to get a notice that there has been an update and to restart.

Host is having troubles again. Please stand by...

Edit: The software is available and works from the main link.

Edited by Valorous, 25 October 2015 - 11:26 AM.

#2332 Wolfette

Wolfette
  • 126 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 October 2015 - 04:05 PM

Fantastic. :)   Thank you so much!

#2333 Kass

Kass
  • 581 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 October 2015 - 04:40 PM

Awesome, thanks so much! My pet is training again  ^_^

#2334 IamDaniel

IamDaniel
  • 197 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 October 2015 - 05:12 AM

Thanks alot for the fix! 

#2335 fiasco817

fiasco817
  • 255 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 October 2015 - 04:07 PM

so we should delete all our files of valorsuite and install the new one on page 1? because I keep getting the same update message

wow, after deleting all my valorsuite's and downloading a new one, I get the message: corrupt save file detected, please delete the save file and restart

:( fuck this

edit - I am getting this message before the corrupt save file message: unhandled exception has occurred in a component in your application. access to the path \windows\system32\valorsuite_2015.log' is denied

Edited by fiasco817, 26 October 2015 - 04:52 PM.

#2336 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 October 2015 - 05:19 PM

so we should delete all our files of valorsuite and install the new one on page 1? because I keep getting the same update message

wow, after deleting all my valorsuite's and downloading a new one, I get the message: corrupt save file detected, please delete the save file and restart

:( fuck this

edit - I am getting this message before the corrupt save file message: unhandled exception has occurred in a component in your application. access to the path \windows\system32\valorsuite_2015.log' is denied

Run the exe from your desktop.

#2337 fiasco817

fiasco817
  • 255 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 October 2015 - 05:34 PM

Run the exe from your desktop.

That worked! I still keep getting the 'there was an update, please restart' message though, I guess I should just click ok and ignore that message? Will valorsuite still run ok for me regardless if that message is appearing or not?

I am also a little confused from that message, since how can you restart valorsuite? opening and closing it again? even when I do that I still receive the same 'there was an update, please restart' message

Edited by fiasco817, 26 October 2015 - 05:36 PM.

#2338 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 October 2015 - 03:40 PM

That worked! I still keep getting the 'there was an update, please restart' message though, I guess I should just click ok and ignore that message? Will valorsuite still run ok for me regardless if that message is appearing or not?

I am also a little confused from that message, since how can you restart valorsuite? opening and closing it again? even when I do that I still receive the same 'there was an update, please restart' message

Restarting it is closing it and starting it again. Without being updated the majority of the suite will not work properly.

In order for ValorSuite to function correctly you will need to download it from the first post again. My host was having issues and some copies of the software are damaged because of it.

Trudy slot machine will be included with the next update as a passive daily that does not show up in the user interface.

Edit: Released.

Edited by Valorous, 27 October 2015 - 03:54 PM.

#2339 Torque

Torque
  • 411 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 October 2015 - 06:44 PM

Restarting it is closing it and starting it again. Without being updated the majority of the suite will not work properly.

In order for ValorSuite to function correctly you will need to download it from the first post again. My host was having issues and some copies of the software are damaged because of it.

Trudy slot machine will be included with the next update as a passive daily that does not show up in the user interface.

Thank you so much for this!

If you need a level 250+ pet to work with the ninja school, let me know. I can lend mine whenever you may need

#2340 Wolfette

Wolfette
  • 126 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 October 2015 - 08:06 PM

Sweet!  Thanks for the work you put in on this. :)

#2341 dboyisdanman

dboyisdanman
  • 145 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 October 2015 - 09:13 PM

my auto-pricer is not working, anyone else having this problem?

#2342 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 October 2015 - 09:17 PM

my auto-pricer is not working, anyone else having this problem?

In order:

1. Is your account enabled?
  2. Is price items over 0 checked?
  3. Is your min AP interval something reasonable (60-900)?
  4. Is your Inflate By setting something reasonable (0.6-0.9)?

After reviewing those steps click Save then open the account settings again and click "Run Shop AP Now" and close the account details window again.

It's now setup to be completely automatic and will price items added to your shop whenever a bot adds one to the shop.

#2343 dboyisdanman

dboyisdanman
  • 145 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 October 2015 - 01:01 PM

In order:

1. Is your account enabled?
  2. Is price items over 0 checked?
  3. Is your min AP interval something reasonable (60-900)?
  4. Is your Inflate By setting something reasonable (0.6-0.9)?

After reviewing those steps click Save then open the account settings again and click "Run Shop AP Now" and close the account details window again.

It's now setup to be completely automatic and will price items added to your shop whenever a bot adds one to the shop.

I followed steps 1-4 and it's still not updating my shop.  It keeps saying 0 items updated.

i restarted my computer, cleared all the saved files and reinstalled valor suite and I'm still having the same problem =/

Got it working!  Thanks Valouros for helping me out.  I appreciate the help  :rolleyes:.  +rep

#2344 ninjaweeb

ninjaweeb
  • 91 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 October 2015 - 03:07 AM

Loving the autotrainer, but if I leave the program running overnight, it will only submit my pet for training once. Even when my pet is done training, it will say 'All allowed pets busy' and not submit my pet for training again. Halp? :)

#2345 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 October 2015 - 11:02 AM

Got it working!  Thanks Valouros for helping me out.  I appreciate the help  :rolleyes:.  +rep

No problem.

Loving the autotrainer, but if I leave the program running overnight, it will only submit my pet for training once. Even when my pet is done training, it will say 'All allowed pets busy' and not submit my pet for training again. Halp? :)

Should be fixed now.

#2346 anewvision

anewvision
  • 1195 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 October 2015 - 04:33 AM

I've been having trouble with the automatic updates. It tells me there's been an update and to restart but the only way to get it to work is to download manually. Been doing this for the past 3 or 4 updates in the past couple days.

Is there some old files that need to be deleted or something?

#2347 Torque

Torque
  • 411 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 October 2015 - 06:42 AM

I've been having trouble with the automatic updates. It tells me there's been an update and to restart but the only way to get it to work is to download manually. Been doing this for the past 3 or 4 updates in the past couple days.

Is there some old files that need to be deleted or something?

When you run the file, before the first message pops up, hold SHIFT. It'll force the update

#2348 fiasco817

fiasco817
  • 255 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 October 2015 - 08:39 AM

When you run the file, before the first message pops up, hold SHIFT. It'll force the update

aw man I wish I knew this sooner, however now the message is stuck at 'extracting updates'

this is pretty annoying though, valor suite has been buggy with all this stuff for weeks

edit -just deleted all my previous valorsuite files and freshly downloaded it again, and when I download valor suite and go to the downloads folder, and drag valorsuite.exe to the desktop, I then held shift before opening it and I got a message saying:

Unhandled exception has occurred in a component in your application. Access to the path \lance\desktop\valorous.zip.' is denied.

not sure what to do and am confused especially since I never downloaded a valorous.zip file, I just downloaded the .exe file on the first page of this thread'

edit 2- so if I don't hold shit before opening it up, I finally don't get a please restart' message and the app actually opens.

Edited by fiasco817, 30 October 2015 - 08:57 AM.

#2349 Torque

Torque
  • 411 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 October 2015 - 06:14 PM

I had the same issue recently. Just went into my download folder and deleted everything VS related and started with a fresh DL. It's slightly irritating since I have to redo all my times and what not but it's worth it. I only hold shift if it tells me theres an update. other than that I run it normally.

#2350 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 October 2015 - 08:21 PM

I had the same issue recently. Just went into my download folder and deleted everything VS related and started with a fresh DL. It's slightly irritating since I have to redo all my times and what not but it's worth it. I only hold shift if it tells me theres an update. other than that I run it normally.

This issue should be fixed after this version.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: auction sniper, kad feeder, money tree grabber, shop auto pricer, aaa autobuyer, msab, aaab, shapeshifter, kitchen quest, food club

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users