Quantcast

Photo

ValorSuite (MSAB, ShapeShifter Solver, Auction Sniper, Kad Feeder, Money Tree Grabber, Shop Pricer, USAB, AAA, Daily Automator, ETC)

auction sniper kad feeder money tree grabber shop auto pricer aaa autobuyer msab aaab shapeshifter kitchen quest food club

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3154 replies to this topic

#2401 danibanani

danibanani
  • 627 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 December 2015 - 06:52 PM

I have always used Abrosia ever since joining here, I haven't ABd anything in a long long time, but I can't wait to try this out since a lot of good things have been said :)

#2402 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 December 2015 - 01:41 PM

Hey @Valorous you still taking requests for new features? I read a few posts above where somebody requested the scratchcards and some other features. If you want i can get all the url's and give you all the info for those and also make one to wake up turmaculus. Maybe make it try to wake him up once an hour. Eventually it will find the time as I don't think there's another way to check when it's the correct time :/

Everything you can do to help is great. I have almost 0 time to work on this.

The program is awesome, @Valorous loving it!

I don't know if it is just me or what, but sometimes the program just skips some dailies or it just does them an hour later than the other ones. Sometimes it simply skips them. It is not a big deal, but I felt like pointing it out

For non time-strict dailies it randomizes the time they are done after the first run.

#2403 GetJinxed

GetJinxed
  • Reckless Cheater

• 1423 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 December 2015 - 11:12 AM

Sent you a PM  :)

#2404 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 December 2015 - 03:01 PM

WinterKiosk daily has been added thanks to @GetJinxed.

#2405 GetJinxed

GetJinxed
  • Reckless Cheater

• 1423 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 December 2015 - 12:53 PM

WinterKiosk daily has been added thanks to @GetJinxed.

Thanks so much :) 

#2406 fiasco817

fiasco817
  • 255 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 December 2015 - 11:15 PM

valor I have been grabbing many profitable items ever since the update , feels good : )

#2407 ninjaweeb

ninjaweeb
  • 91 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 December 2015 - 06:33 AM

Am I the only one who can't get the suite to open? Crashes after downloading updates :(

#2408 GetJinxed

GetJinxed
  • Reckless Cheater

• 1423 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 December 2015 - 07:04 AM

Am I the only one who can't get the suite to open? Crashes after downloading updates :(

Do you have .netframework 4.5 installed?

#2409 ninjaweeb

ninjaweeb
  • 91 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 December 2015 - 08:05 AM

Do you have .netframework 4.5 installed?

Yes, and the suite was opening fine before yesterday.

#2410 GetJinxed

GetJinxed
  • Reckless Cheater

• 1423 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 December 2015 - 11:41 AM

Yes, and the suite was opening fine before yesterday.

Weird :/ Just tried it on a fresh VPS and it's opening fine. What error are you getting? Tried to open it as admin?

#2411 ninjaweeb

ninjaweeb
  • 91 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 December 2015 - 05:55 PM

Weird :/ Just tried it on a fresh VPS and it's opening fine. What error are you getting? Tried to open it as admin?

It is very weird :( No error, just crashing as soon as it's done downloading updates. Tried downloading fresh from host again, but nodda. Same thing happens when I try to open as admin.

#2412 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 December 2015 - 02:23 PM

I just had my accounts chain frozen for leaving the bots continuously running for the weekend.

I need new accounts donated. Preferably over a year old and with a minimum of 10 million. Ideally with very high level pets so I can finish the pet auto trainer.

#2413 Silentqueen

Silentqueen
  • 187 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 December 2015 - 07:09 AM

Could someone please help me?

I am using Windows 10, I have the correct framework, I disabled firewall, but I can't use this program. 

It opens fine, then I click start, and add my account details, but on that pop up window there is no 'enable' button at all. 

It just shows boxes for: username, password, pin, proxy, and agent.

Why can't I see the enable button?

How can I fix this?

I've already deleted and redownloaded this program today 2x, still didn't make the enable button appear for me.

(Before starting, I also get the message that the remote server had an error 401.

Any help would be highly appreciated. 

I just recently got back to neo after a long hiatus. 

#2414 BEDDOEDv

BEDDOEDv
  • 287 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 December 2015 - 01:45 PM

I think it only works on vista and windows 7

#2415 fiasco817

fiasco817
  • 255 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 December 2015 - 02:09 PM

valorous you are the best, ever since the recent update valor suite has been working like it always has, I have been making at least 5-10  million a week!

#2416 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 December 2015 - 08:34 PM

Could someone please help me?

I am using Windows 10, I have the correct framework, I disabled firewall, but I can't use this program. 

It opens fine, then I click start, and add my account details, but on that pop up window there is no 'enable' button at all. 

It just shows boxes for: username, password, pin, proxy, and agent.

Why can't I see the enable button?

How can I fix this?

I've already deleted and redownloaded this program today 2x, still didn't make the enable button appear for me.

(Before starting, I also get the message that the remote server had an error 401.

Any help would be highly appreciated. 

I just recently got back to neo after a long hiatus. 

Check out the Guide topic. The enable button is Start in the upper left of the GUI. Log is to the right of it.

I think it only works on vista and windows 7

It works on all OS with an updated .NET Framework. I have it working on a debian machine as well as Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10.

valorous you are the best, ever since the recent update valor suite has been working like it always has, I have been making at least 5-10  million a week!

No problem. I thought people would like that update.

#2417 Silentqueen

Silentqueen
  • 187 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 December 2015 - 10:26 PM

Thanks for your reply @Valorous

I'll keep trying then. I'll reinstall it.

sss_zpsmyohacdw.png

This is the window I was talking about. There is no 'enable' button. 

Edited by silentqueen, 26 December 2015 - 11:29 PM.

#2418 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 December 2015 - 10:43 AM

Thanks for your reply @Valorous

I'll keep trying then. I'll reinstall it.

sss_zpsmyohacdw.png

This is the window I was talking about. There is no 'enable' button. 

dWmZGen.png

#2419 Silentqueen

Silentqueen
  • 187 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 December 2015 - 12:59 AM

@Valorous

Yeah, I don't have that enable button. You do,lol. 

It's my laptop , I'm sure. I just don't know what it is. 

I even went back to Windows 7, got a professional to format for me. If you have time, would you be willing to do a teamviewer session ? I'm open to anything at this point. 

Also updated my graphics driver.  

Tried hot keys, everything. 

Edited by silentqueen, 29 December 2015 - 01:09 AM.

#2420 Silentqueen

Silentqueen
  • 187 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 January 2016 - 01:48 AM

@Valorous A Big thank you for helping me out. 

(It was a resolution problem. )

Happy New Year!

:)

#2421 ninjaweeb

ninjaweeb
  • 91 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 January 2016 - 05:44 PM

I just had my accounts chain frozen for leaving the bots continuously running for the weekend.

I need new accounts donated. Preferably over a year old and with a minimum of 10 million. Ideally with very high level pets so I can finish the pet auto trainer.

Did you get new accounts Valorous? I don't have any aged accounts but I could donate NP.

#2422 gotvacien

gotvacien
  • 74 posts

Posted 14 January 2016 - 09:29 AM

is there also a way the lab ray can be added to the daily's or the pet auto trainer/its own thing if you still need an account i have one that's 13months  with 5. something mil nps but the pet is only lvl 22

#2423 GetJinxed

GetJinxed
  • Reckless Cheater

• 1423 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 January 2016 - 10:17 AM

is there also a way the lab ray can be added to the daily's or the pet auto trainer/its own thing if you still need an account i have one that's 13months  with 5. something mil nps but the pet is only lvl 22

Pet Auto trainer is already built in  :)

#2424 gotvacien

gotvacien
  • 74 posts

Posted 14 January 2016 - 10:29 AM

Pet Auto trainer is already built in  :)

i know it is i was wondering if the lab ray could be added onto it because of the pet selection i wasn't sure it would fit with the daily's because idk how he coded them if it would be easier to do it one way or another

#2425 GetJinxed

GetJinxed
  • Reckless Cheater

• 1423 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 January 2016 - 10:36 AM

Pretty sure the pet selection is easily possible :p Now about coding he'll know the best way I can think of 2 actually. The first one maybe if he copies what he did on the donation wheel as soon as you activate you get a new poup to type the item name. He could do that but show which pet to use (good if you want to keep zapping the same pet everyday) or another way would be to copy what he did on the pet trainer and choose only one of the pets and it will automactly zap once a day that pet. :p

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: auction sniper, kad feeder, money tree grabber, shop auto pricer, aaa autobuyer, msab, aaab, shapeshifter, kitchen quest, food club

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users