Quantcast

Photo

ValorSuite (MSAB, ShapeShifter Solver, Auction Sniper, Kad Feeder, Money Tree Grabber, Shop Pricer, USAB, AAA, Daily Automator, ETC)

auction sniper kad feeder money tree grabber shop auto pricer aaa autobuyer msab aaab shapeshifter kitchen quest food club

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3154 replies to this topic

#2426 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 January 2016 - 07:13 PM

I have an untested daily update that has been in one of my repos for quite some time now but I just haven't had any time to test it. It makes the daily system like the autotrainer GUI.

Hopefully it can be pushed by next Saturday.

EDIT: Pushed.

Edited by Valorous, 16 January 2016 - 10:21 PM.

#2427 Vis

Vis
  • 76 posts

Posted 19 January 2016 - 05:09 AM

Ah! I thought the interface looked different! Really liking the new appearance; seems sleeker.

Many thanks for this amazing program, Valorous!

#2428 Dont

Dont
  • 257 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 January 2016 - 04:15 PM

Would it not be cool to add into the account options a setting to delete read neomails? Or is that just me?

Completely love the program though. On point. :nana:

Edited by Dont, 20 January 2016 - 04:17 PM.

#2429 GetJinxed

GetJinxed
  • Reckless Cheater

• 1423 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 January 2016 - 09:56 AM

Would it not be cool to add into the account options a setting to delete read neomails? Or is that just me?

Can't you just click on "check all" and delete them? :p

#2430 Dont

Dont
  • 257 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 January 2016 - 11:05 AM

Can't you just click on "check all" and delete them? :p

Cant you just go to tombola and click play tombola? ;)

#2431 GetJinxed

GetJinxed
  • Reckless Cheater

• 1423 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 January 2016 - 11:51 AM

Cant you just go to tombola and click play tombola? ;)

Touche.  :lol2:

#2432 Rogue

Rogue
  • 674 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 January 2016 - 06:56 AM

The KadFeeder keeps buying every item cheaper than the maximum price before and after feeding the Kad. Is there a way to make it buy only the first item and fed the kad right away?

#2433 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 January 2016 - 10:41 AM

Ah! I thought the interface looked different! Really liking the new appearance; seems sleeker.

Many thanks for this amazing program, Valorous!

Thanks I tried.

I can add that to a to-do list.

The KadFeeder keeps buying every item cheaper than the maximum price before and after feeding the Kad. Is there a way to make it buy only the first item and fed the kad right away?

It tries to feed every kad simultaneously and only stops trying when it runs out of attempts or successfully feeds one to maximize your chances.

I'm going to push an update regarding lunar temple soon then I'm going away for a bit.

#2434 KittyNikki

KittyNikki
  • 114 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 January 2016 - 09:48 PM

I absolutely LOVE this program! Keep up the amazing work. If I ever get any extra money I will most definitely donate so you can keep working on this program.

#2435 Required

Required
  • 922 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 January 2016 - 03:42 AM

Is there anyway to get the check/uncheck dailies back? I don't want to do some of them because I already have the avatars and I feel it is wasting neopoints

#2436 GetJinxed

GetJinxed
  • Reckless Cheater

• 1423 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 January 2016 - 06:39 AM

Is there anyway to get the check/uncheck dailies back? I don't want to do some of them because I already have the avatars and I feel it is wasting neopoints

You are still able to :

6bed1a53adb904b64c056d636faa77ee.png

#2437 rezpirate

rezpirate
  • 171 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 January 2016 - 06:56 PM

Love the new update! I am a big fan. :rolleyes:

#2438 Michaelhex

Michaelhex
  • 1018 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 January 2016 - 02:29 AM

Hi there, I'm not sure if this is a glitch or it will have problems when I run Valorsuite, but here is the error it pops up. Can anyone check please?

I have Windows 8 installed and when I try to install Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5, it wouldn't let me because I have a higher version of the framework or some sort.

Spoiler

Edited by michaelhex, 25 January 2016 - 02:30 AM.

#2439 fiasco817

fiasco817
  • 255 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 January 2016 - 12:00 PM

Got a notification on a morphing potion saying my haggle offer was too low...

even though my haggle multiplier was set at 1.10

#2440 Crocodoris

Crocodoris
  • 14 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 February 2016 - 09:14 AM

I'm currently testing the AutoPricing feature because I'm not satisfied with the one from the ProgramManager.

How does the program get the prices? It's so fast O_o I'm impressed.

#2441 Required

Required
  • 922 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 February 2016 - 03:10 AM

May I suggest that if in the wheel of Knowledge you win a free spin, the program spins again? It happens quite often

#2442 fiasco817

fiasco817
  • 255 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 February 2016 - 02:45 PM

Valor just had the 'haggle offer too low' message, when Valorsuite offered 11500 on a 10000 stamp, missed out on a million neopoint stamp :/

This has been happening a few times in the last 2 weeks

#2443 Cannabis

Cannabis
  • yungamerican

• 970 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 February 2016 - 09:02 AM

This is truly the best piece of hackware I have ever used +rep

#2444 H3nryx

H3nryx
  • 33 posts

Posted 02 March 2016 - 04:20 PM

Fantastic program. I've just started using it today.

Purchased just shy of 200 books from user store, so glad I don't have to do that anymore, I still have TONS of books left to buy.

I was wondering if I can enter the MAX user price on my list txt file like a CSV? Or if there is a way to set a group or an entire list with the same MAX values?

I'll be sure to keep you in mind once pay day rolls around :D

#2445 Artleyz

Artleyz
  • 294 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 March 2016 - 05:28 PM

Fantastic program. I've just started using it today.

Purchased just shy of 200 books from user store, so glad I don't have to do that anymore, I still have TONS of books left to buy.

I was wondering if I can enter the MAX user price on my list txt file like a CSV? Or if there is a way to set a group or an entire list with the same MAX values?

I'll be sure to keep you in mind once pay day rolls around :D

Hey, I'm not sure if this is what you're talking about or not, but you can add max values to the txt document by "piping" the max cost and amount.

So instead of just "Toy Sailboat" on one line, you would have "Toy Sailboat | 2 | 50" (without quotes) for 50 toy sail boats at a max cost of 2.

I'm sure you could come up with a way to add the same max values to an entire list via Excel, but you could also use a program like Notepad++. Just open up the list in Notepad++, Ctrl+H, toggle the Regular Expression radio button, add a $ symbol in the Find What box to indicate the end of every line, enter in something like " | 2 | 50" (without quotes) for the replace with box, and click replace all. To do this to a group, just paste the part of the list that you want to change into a separate Notepad++, make your change, and paste it back into your list.

#2446 KittyNikki

KittyNikki
  • 114 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 March 2016 - 06:06 PM

Is anyone else having trouble with the program? I can't seem to get it to buy codestones for training, or to do Edna Quests either...

#2447 GetJinxed

GetJinxed
  • Reckless Cheater

• 1423 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 March 2016 - 10:15 AM

Is anyone else having trouble with the program? I can't seem to get it to buy codestones for training, or to do Edna Quests either...

I haven't test the first one before. Is your pet above level 250? If so it doesn't train on the Secret Ninja Training School as for Edna Quests mine are working :/ Did you click on the Run soon button?

#2448 KittyNikki

KittyNikki
  • 114 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 March 2016 - 02:48 PM

I haven't test the first one before. Is your pet above level 250? If so it doesn't train on the Secret Ninja Training School as for Edna Quests mine are working :/ Did you click on the Run soon button?

It updated again, and started working fine, but my pet was only lvl 50... It wouldn't call on the database.

#2449 kuwaz

kuwaz
  • 1181 posts

Posted 26 March 2016 - 09:31 AM

Yeah the server is down

#2450 KittyNikki

KittyNikki
  • 114 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 March 2016 - 07:11 PM

Yeah the server is down

Any ideas why, or when it will be back up?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: auction sniper, kad feeder, money tree grabber, shop auto pricer, aaa autobuyer, msab, aaab, shapeshifter, kitchen quest, food club

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users