Photo

Account logging off?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8 replies to this topic

#1 katydid2

katydid2
  • 10 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 04:57 PM

My account just started logging itself off every so often--anyone have the same problem? I can log in with no problems immediately afterwards, and so far it hasn't caused any problems, but it seems like it could be an issue...

#2 Zinkk

Zinkk
  • 128 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 05:02 PM

According to the help board on neopets, it's happening to a lot of people. Consensus is a glitch.

If that's not it, I know after ABing on my account, when I actually log back in to neo it randomly logs me out for the next few hours so that could be the case as well.

#3 blue

blue
  • doge

• 2048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 December 2012 - 05:29 PM

It's happening periodically, but I just refresh and it loads up with me logged in as if nothing happened.
Nothing to be worried about, for now at least.

#4 paintedxwings

paintedxwings
  • 13 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 05:30 PM

I've been having the same issue for the past hour or so as well. Kind of panicked at first, changed my word/pin and junk. Until I browsed the boards and saw it was happening to pretty much everyone.

#5 Habanero

Habanero
  • 275 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 December 2012 - 07:17 PM

Oh, other people are experiencing it too?
I thought it was because I had the program on the background.

#6 Nalah

Nalah
  • Can't hug every cat

• 555 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 December 2012 - 09:33 PM

Happening to me as well, on several accounts, plus a glitch thing when I try to post on boards every now and again, it tells my that my account is too young, when it is definitely not. :/

#7 metoo

metoo
  • 14 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 10:29 AM

Yup, happening to me as well, on my main and sides, and it's getting rather annoying!

#8 katydid2

katydid2
  • 10 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 10:55 AM

Ok, glad to know it's not just me! I don't use Abrosia, so that's definitely not the problem.

#9 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 December 2012 - 01:58 PM

It's happening to everyone. There's nothing you can do but refresh the page. :locked:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users