Photo

Shop Clearing Help

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 darktank

darktank
  • 41 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 06:14 PM

How might you clear a shop with Abrosia? I want to AB in Spooky Foods more, but the shop is generally pretty full. I was thinking of using an AB list with some junk items to buy out just to clear it, but I am worried that the junk items would get prioritized over the profitable ones.

Also, are there certain shops that don't really require clearing? I know that the collectible coin shop, because most of their items are high rarity, rarely gets full. But restocks are generally really slow.

#2 tri

tri
  • Banned from trading - Do not trade with this user

• 1133 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 January 2013 - 06:44 PM

Well set the min profit to 1 Np would be one way. You can also make a list of all the items in the shop which would make Abrosia buy all the items in the shop whether it is negative profit or positive profit.

Edited by Tristen, 13 January 2013 - 06:45 PM.

#3 darktank

darktank
  • 41 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 06:45 AM

Well set the min profit to 1 Np would be one way. You can also make a list of all the items in the shop which would make Abrosia buy all the items in the shop whether it is negative profit or positive profit.

Ah I see. Thanks for the tip. I'm going to try this to see if it helps.

#4 joshy9096

joshy9096
  • 160 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 08:47 AM

you can make list of all profitable items thats what i do with the gift shop and toy shop as alot of the items in there are junk but it clears the stock if you have every thing that makes a profit on gd luck :]

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users