Quantcast

Photo

Setting a Max profit to purchase as well as Item Pruchase Order?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Relinquish

Relinquish
  • 8 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 12:52 AM

I've noticed that in the settings I can set the minimium profit a buy should yield, however there is no Maximium. I run a large shop and have picked up this application to make my restocking simplier but at the same time I don't want to draw attention to myself; personally I've never been good enough manually restocking to restock lots of really expensive high end items. I just want to use this to restock items that would net me a profit of between 500 to 25k nps per item so I don't have to take my time to do it anymore. Is there anyway to do this without making a full custom buy list (it would be huge, the categories I restock include over 2000 items total)?

I know I can set the program to buy slower so that other ABers and such will purchase the high ticket items first but that also means I purchase the items I do want slower and won't stock as many.

The other thing I've noticed is if Abrosia has 3 products it can buy in my "profit" margin it will buy the most expensive one, then the second most, then the third and then go back through the list. Is there a way to set it to buy out the most expensive one completely before moving onto the second and then third (etc...) items?

Thanks for your time and help.

#2 Shane

Shane
  • Sad sack.

• 1982 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 January 2013 - 03:40 AM

First off, you can go by your own list of items. By doing this you can remove the items worth 25k or higher by only putting 500-25k profit items in the list. You then go automatically for them with no worry for trying to beat (many) others.

I also was wanting some more versatility for my own needs of clearing shops before actual refreshing for bigger ticket items. Currently I have to use a special list to remove items that are the cheapest that have generally 8-20 quantities in the shop that waste space, then move to another list either personal or by the item db.

#3 Relinquish

Relinquish
  • 8 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 06:04 PM

First off, you can go by your own list of items. By doing this you can remove the items worth 25k or higher by only putting 500-25k profit items in the list. You then go automatically for them with no worry for trying to beat (many) others.

I'm new here, have any suggestions on how to quickly make a list because my list would have to consist of about 2000+ items (I restock a lot of different products, run a very large shop).

#4 Shane

Shane
  • Sad sack.

• 1982 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 January 2013 - 02:47 PM

Item Database >> Restock Lists

#5 Relinquish

Relinquish
  • 8 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 05:09 PM

Item Database >> Restock Lists

Ahh, I had seen that before but never clicked "simple" in the list option. Thank you :D

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users