Photo

Abrosia stops on Inventory Full

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Relinquish

Relinquish
  • 8 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 05:09 PM

Any way to make it put the items into my shop or SDB if the inventory is full instead of simply stopping?
Note: It will put them into my shop if it finishes and does item management but if it fills up before that step it'll just stop.

"2013-01-21 16:57:50 - Missed ITEM NAME: Inventory full. (Est. Profit: #### NP)"

#2 Guest_satelliting_*

Guest_satelliting_*

Posted 21 January 2013 - 05:33 PM

Go to item management and click store in SDB where it ask what to do with the item after successful purchase. Hope it helps!

#3 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 January 2013 - 09:51 PM

I think Relinquish knows about the item management thing, but what he is asking is if there is any way to send the items to Shop/SDB etc once it fills the inventory to avoid the program stopping itself..

I would recommend changing the item management time down to approx every 20 mins, instead of having it do it hourly. (Pretty sure any member can do this without being Adv. Member? )

#4 Relinquish

Relinquish
  • 8 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 03:31 AM

I think Relinquish knows about the item management thing, but what he is asking is if there is any way to send the items to Shop/SDB etc once it fills the inventory to avoid the program stopping itself..

I would recommend changing the item management time down to approx every 20 mins, instead of having it do it hourly. (Pretty sure any member can do this without being Adv. Member? )

I have adv member so I can do it for sure either way.

I guess that's a decent solution, I'll just do that for now.

The major issue is that if you have a low profit margin (large shop, stocks lots of stuff even low profit items) then it can fill the inventory in one restock so it won't matter how low I set that timer but for now I'll make do and set it at 15 or 20 minutes.

#5 Guest_satelliting_*

Guest_satelliting_*

Posted 22 January 2013 - 07:19 PM

Well, you could put it to around 2 to 3 minutes lol

#6 MrBenn

MrBenn
  • 59 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 06:43 AM

Wow, you'd have to go for a very low profit margin to fill your inventory in one restock!

#7 Relinquish

Relinquish
  • 8 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 10:23 AM

Wow, you'd have to go for a very low profit margin to fill your inventory in one restock!

Lots of little profits can add up big, if you have a shop size 500+ it's rather ideal to hit the low stuff because you can store so much of it and if you're in a good "mall" you'll get the traffic you need to sell it all off.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users