Photo

So why do YOU cheat?

• Please log in to reply
86 replies to this topic

#76 Kratos

Kratos
  • 33 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 10:21 PM

I see we are all here (or at least most of us) for the same reason, our main got frozen by stupid or false things when we were doing it right.

Damn TNT is the assholest, dumbest and scumbag staff I've ever met in my life. They are unefficient and lack of good customer service, they take centuries to respond a simple ticket when other millionaire companies do that in less than

24-48 hours.

#77 kittenxx

kittenxx
  • 40 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 09:17 PM

Has anyone here ever felt guilty for cheating?

#78 Ziz

Ziz
  • 936 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 10:29 PM

Time.

5 minutes a day inversion while cheating.

vs

6 hours a day legitly restocking.

What would you choose?

#79 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 10 March 2013 - 10:41 PM

Has anyone here ever felt guilty for cheating?

I occasionally get a little guilt ridden when I buy/sell items.

#80 SpiceMelon

SpiceMelon
  • 16 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 03:29 PM

I made my first neo account back in maybe 2001. In our 6th grade keyboarding class. My friends and I would always log on after our work was done and after school of course. I'm not sure how this person got a hold of me on AIM, probably from a guild posting when it was SO bad to give out screen names. Well anyway he talked me into giving him my PW and I had a big negg collection and other valuables I got legitimately. He took everything. I never played legit again. I was only 11 or 12 and was heartbroken. I never feel guilty really.

I will look at peoples accounts I seen on the boards and they have so much stuff in the gallery, shop, and trades. I hope these people are cheating cause they'd be wasting a lot of time and effort into a game website. Though I was thinking of making a separate account to TRY to play legitimately and see how far I can get. Yes, sounds like a challenge

#81 starsandsass

starsandsass
  • 12 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 07:33 PM

I cheat to stay competitive. My internet sucks (Australia) so I can't legitimatly restock. I feel kinda guilty, but more so in the sence that I'm cheat myself (of an experience?) rather than other players. That being said, I'm kinda attached to my so-so account so I think I'm not going to keep cheating as I don't want to loose it.

#82 Badger

Badger
  • 340 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 09:56 PM

I cheat to stay competitive. My internet sucks (Australia) so I can't legitimatly restock. I feel kinda guilty, but more so in the sence that I'm cheat myself (of an experience?) rather than other players. That being said, I'm kinda attached to my so-so account so I think I'm not going to keep cheating as I don't want to loose it.

The only experience you're missing out on is hours of boredom pressing refresh and wasting your time on a virtual site where your account could be frozen at any time.

#83 persimmonz

persimmonz
  • 35 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 04:35 PM

I am 27 years old now (elderly) and I find I don't get the same amount of enjoyment out of things like I used to. Cheating just seemed to be the next natural step in my personal progression from wanting "pretty" pets to just wanting to crap on TNT as much as poss.

Besides I want to has all the things.

EDIT: No I don't feel guilty- TNT is a bunch of c**guzzling scientologists. HELL no I don't feel even a tiny bit guilty. I feel sorry for the sad saps who adhere to the rules; this way is so much more fulfilling because every time you get away with something its like "suck it, TNT".

Edited by persimmonz, 12 March 2013 - 04:44 PM.

#84 kittenxx

kittenxx
  • 40 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 12:39 PM

Sometimes I feel guilty, but I get over it when I see how much some people have compared to me. Plus, others cheat so like I said earlier, it really is just leveling the playing field.

Edited by kittenxx, 13 March 2013 - 12:39 PM.

#85 Chel

Chel
  • 12 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 02:48 PM

Because whenever I try to restock an item by myself, I freeze up and take too much time, basically :( so yeah, can't make np to buy tha things I want ~

#86 Bettser

Bettser
  • Banned from trading - Do NOT trade with this user

• 10 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 03:54 PM

To be honest, it started out as getting back at TNT for unfairly freezing me. Now its solely for the profits :)

#87 Rocknchica

Rocknchica
  • 10 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 06:15 PM

Its been super interesting reading this entire thread - I have never used an AB or that kind of cheating, because I've always been scared of getting caught. After reading all your responses though, I think I will try it...I totally agree - people cheat at all sorts of games, and it is such a waste of life energy to sit around refreshing. 

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users