Quantcast

Photo

Returned to Neopets, havent played in 10 years..

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Katzekratzer

Katzekratzer
  • 7 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 04:59 AM

New to Neocodex though! Been lurking for a while now, i've enjoyed the community quite a bit though. Never found the neopets boards to be much more than a hassle to read. Seems like a mature community here :funone2:

#2 Hazard

Hazard
  • 3424 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 05:56 AM

Welcome and welcome back to NP, so what has brought you back to Neopets after so long away?

#3 eldelay

eldelay
  • 19 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 07:37 AM

I am in the same boat as you. It has been ages since I played. I just started back up. You are definitely in the right place :D  

#4 Justpeachy

Justpeachy
  • 44 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 09:13 AM

I'm new too. Nice to meet you. I feel like neo is a time capsule. People disappear for a long time then they somehow find a way to go back in waves. Anyways welcome to neocodex. :)

#5 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 05 March 2013 - 05:30 PM

Welcome to Codex :hi:

#6 Katzekratzer

Katzekratzer
  • 7 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 04:31 AM

Welcome and welcome back to NP, so what has brought you back to Neopets after so long away?

Well, I was stuck with just an iPad for about a year after my desktop broke down on me. Played a lot of those cheap "free to play but buy in game stuff" games, and found them quite lacking. Built my brand new desktop, and was drawn back to neo.. I've always been into the pet raising games. (pokemon, digimon, monster rancher, harvest moon, ect.) 

#7 calebsphere

calebsphere
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 12:41 AM

I recently just got back too. Good thing I had a small time to prepare before the war even started.

And now I discovered neocodex, this community has helped me in many ways I never imagined could be done... :D

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users