357 replies to this topic

#226 fiasco817

fiasco817
  • 255 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 May 2015 - 11:17 AM

I hope it's not too late lol

attachicon.gifID 98 - Plushie Palace 10k profit.txt

hey just letting you know your list has the most expensive items listed last, so if someone used your list with an autobuyer wouldn't it grab cheaper items first before more profit earning ones?

so if I have this correct, If i use a manual list in Abrosia, Abrosia will make it a priority to try and get the items highest on the list correct?

#227 Ka1

Ka1
  • 955 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 May 2015 - 05:03 AM

hey just letting you know your list has the most expensive items listed last, so if someone used your list with an autobuyer wouldn't it grab cheaper items first before more profit earning ones?

so if I have this correct, If i use a manual list in Abrosia, Abrosia will make it a priority to try and get the items highest on the list correct?

Yes it tries to buy items top on the list (top down)

It could be a strategy since most of the exp items get sold out fast and you will probably miss the item

so might as well settle for mid-profit items

depends on you.

For example, I do my own list to buy my gallery items first

#228 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 May 2015 - 01:19 PM

Yep. You're absolutely right.

That's just how things are set up by default. If you wish to have a list from highest to lowest profit, just ask it when making a request. ^_^ 

#229 fiasco817

fiasco817
  • 255 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 May 2015 - 10:26 AM

Yep. You're absolutely right.

That's just how things are set up by default. If you wish to have a list from highest to lowest profit, just ask it when making a request. ^_^

oh ok cool :) hey when you have the the time do you think you can make an updated stamp list? with the most profitable items listed first? buying advanced membership  right now for Abrosia and would love an updated stamp list to use, unless the ones posted on the most recent pages are up to date :)

#230 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 May 2015 - 10:57 AM

oh ok cool :) hey when you have the the time do you think you can make an updated stamp list? with the most profitable items listed first? buying advanced membership  right now for Abrosia and would love an updated stamp list to use, unless the ones posted on the most recent pages are up to date :)

From the most profitable to the least:

Good luck! :)

#231 Ghartun

Ghartun
  • 233 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 May 2015 - 12:06 PM

Thank you all for the lists! I'm usually too scared to use Abrosia and lose NP, but I'll start using now. ^^

#232 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 May 2015 - 07:16 AM

Thank you all for the lists! I'm usually too scared to use Abrosia and lose NP, but I'll start using now. ^^

The thing you must remember: use it don't abuse it. Don't do stuff a normal human being isn't capable of doing like restocking for 8 hours straight. Keep it as real as possible.

We have a bunch of guides, use them. They can make the difference between make a good bank account and lose everything because you're too greedy. lol

#233 fiasco817

fiasco817
  • 255 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 May 2015 - 11:22 AM

From the most profitable to the least:

attachicon.gifID 58 - Post Office Kiosk 20k profit.txt

Good luck! :)

thanks! and I won't be annoying you with anymore list requests as I realized we can create our own lists in the item database :) thanks again

#234 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 May 2015 - 03:12 PM

thanks! and I won't be annoying you with anymore list requests as I realized we can create our own lists in the item database :) thanks again

Eheh, it's no problem at all. Most people don't know how to do it, can't do it or don't want to do it and I don't mind helping, besides I'm helping myself by keeping my own lists updated as well. :p

#235 Londonn

Londonn
  • 27 posts

Posted 26 May 2015 - 04:42 PM

Thanks for posting this, I just realized how to mkae my own list haha. Thanks for the help!

#236 numix27

numix27
  • 32 posts

Posted 28 May 2015 - 05:16 AM

I actually made these lists for myself but figured I'd share in case anyone wants them. They were made tonight from the Neocodex Item Database so should be up to date.

I have a list for EVERY Neopets Shop that had items with a profit margin of 20k+.

If a shop has one item with a 20+ profit, it's in that zip file. If it didn't, I skipped the shop.

I don't know if it's any use to anyone else, as I said, and I haven't tested them out to see if a 20k+ profit is feasible, but there they are.

Enjoy.

Just downloaded it, i was having problems with lists.. thanks a lot for sharing *------------*

#237 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 May 2015 - 09:07 AM

Just downloaded it, i was having problems with lists.. thanks a lot for sharing *------------*

That list is almost 1 year old. O_o

#238 RavenSnow

RavenSnow
  • 70 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 May 2015 - 01:06 PM

That list is almost 1 year old. O_o

I was thinking that myself when I got pinged in the quote lol. I bought advanced membership and use don't use manual lists anymore lol.

#239 istafrog

istafrog
  • 29 posts

Posted 30 May 2015 - 04:05 PM

Anyone here have a good updated list for food and book?

#240 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 30 May 2015 - 04:22 PM

Taking requests for up to date AB lists.

Tell me which shop to do, and I'll get it done.

(I need shop name and number)

#241 istafrog

istafrog
  • 29 posts

Posted 30 May 2015 - 04:27 PM

Food shop: 1

Magical Bookshop: 7

#242 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 30 May 2015 - 04:28 PM

Food shop: 1

Magical Bookshop: 7

What profit range are you wanting?

#243 istafrog

istafrog
  • 29 posts

Posted 30 May 2015 - 04:38 PM

10 ~ 15k profit should be fine

But make one for 50k+ profit too

#244 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 30 May 2015 - 06:47 PM

Book 10k+

Spoiler

Food 10k+

Spoiler

food 50k+

Spoiler

book 50k+

Spoiler

#245 istafrog

istafrog
  • 29 posts

Posted 30 May 2015 - 07:08 PM

Wow, thank you.

It will help me a lot

#246 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 30 May 2015 - 07:10 PM

Wow, thank you.

It will help me a lot

No prob. Sorry I couldn't upload files I have no idea how

#247 agentdalecooper

agentdalecooper
  • 28 posts

Posted 31 May 2015 - 08:20 PM

EDIT: Nevermind, I realised it's redundant with advanced. Sorry!

Edited by agentdalecooper, 31 May 2015 - 08:21 PM.

#248 Konkon

Konkon
  • 23 posts

Posted 07 June 2015 - 09:08 PM

Bit of a late reply, but Aria, for your food list, there's one line that says Cheesy Carro, then two lines later 't Chunks'.

#249 LelouchX

LelouchX
  • 29 posts

Posted 11 June 2015 - 08:17 PM

Some of the post office lists seem to be outdated. Anyone have a list for stamps with 50k+ profit?

#250 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 June 2015 - 07:13 AM

Some of the post office lists seem to be outdated. Anyone have a list for stamps with 50k+ profit?

Enjoy. :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users