Quantcast

Photo

3 Million NP for Advanced Abrosia for a month. Worth it?

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 Rickster

Rickster
  • 386 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 April 2013 - 03:36 PM

I only have three accounts that I would like to not lose, but I was wondering for those of you who have done this, how many of you made your money back and then some and for those of you who did how long did it take?

#2 Thii

Thii
  • 206 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 03:41 PM

Totally, but you need a good internet connection and a good ping in order for it to work.

You could make money easily without even having advanced, and you could make even more using advanced.

Now, if you don't want to lose those accounts, I wouldn't risk because there is a chance something will happen until you learn the ways.

Good Luck =)

#3 Rickster

Rickster
  • 386 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 April 2013 - 03:44 PM

I mean I guess I'm more willing to take risks then I admit to myself because I have begun to autobuy using my main with regular. I have a decent internet connection and I do get items ever now and then but its more 50-100k in HTS If I did get advanced i would use Scot's settings does everybody still consider those safe? apparently Scot has never been frozen. anyone else? Also is it better to use lists or not?

#4 Royalflush

Royalflush
  • 57 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 03:49 PM

Yeah, it totally is worth it! I was advanced for a month before getting frozen (My fault, I wont blame the program for my stupidity) and I made around 12mil in one month and I didn't even Autobuy that often!

I'm rebuilding on neopets and trying to get my first 3M just to buy advanced again! ^_^

Edited by Royalflush, 18 April 2013 - 03:50 PM.

#5 CFaLLs

CFaLLs
  • 29 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 04:27 PM

I would definatly say it is i worth it, but if you use cheat programs you have to understand there are risk of losing your accounts.

#6 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 April 2013 - 04:28 PM

I make 600K on one account a day. I have 4 ABing accounts with a unique HA proxy for each.  It's worth it granted you're smart about it.

#7 Rickster

Rickster
  • 386 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 April 2013 - 04:42 PM

would you guys say proxies are an absolute must? I usually just use my different accounts on different computers seeing as how I have 3 computers available to me.

#8 CFaLLs

CFaLLs
  • 29 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 04:49 PM

would you guys say proxies are an absolute must? I usually just use my different accounts on different computers seeing as how I have 3 computers available to me.

If you are using them on different computers you should be fine, as long as you make sure to keep those account associated with that IP

#9 Rickster

Rickster
  • 386 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 April 2013 - 04:55 PM

If you are using them on different computers you should be fine, as long as you make sure to keep those account associated with that IP

What if in the past they have been used on the same computers but its going on like 3 months now being completely separated?

#10 Royalflush

Royalflush
  • 57 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 05:30 PM

I never used proxies and never got chain iced, I tranfer money once or twice a month, don't quote me on that, though!

#11 Rickster

Rickster
  • 386 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 April 2013 - 12:41 PM

pretty sure im doing it no matter what just need to wait for the guys to get back to me.

#12 SuperDuperPuppu

SuperDuperPuppu
  • 148 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 April 2013 - 04:28 PM

You definitely can make 3 million in a month. That's why it's worth it.

#13 rowdierowd

rowdierowd
  • 93 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 01:31 AM

I just got advanced last week and I've ab'd over 10m in the 1st week. So yeah I would say well worth it.

#14 understalker

understalker
  • 7 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 12:40 PM

I would definitely do this, by the reviews I have been seeing, you can easily make it back.

#15 StewieGriffin

StewieGriffin
  • 49 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 08:13 PM

we can buy 1mth advance membership with 3mil np?  :mellow:

#16 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 May 2013 - 01:59 AM

we can buy 1mth advance membership with 3mil np?  :mellow:

Yeah, some people trade $5 of store credit for 3 mil NP, the price can vary though.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users