Quantcast

Photo

A question for girls

• Please log in to reply
86 replies to this topic

Poll: What is more important? (106 member(s) have cast votes)

What is more important?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#76 Drasnia

Drasnia
  • 34 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 May 2014 - 02:56 PM

Since we've already had the whole tangent about personality and all that -

I personally like taller-than-me (above 5'4"? You're good,), fairly skinny boys. There is definitely a point where too muscular becomes a thing for me, but short of being absolutely nothing but skin and bones there's not a too-scrawny point. That being said, the face means more. Conventional attractiveness aside, a kind smile, pretty eyes, and long hair are my top three. Only well kept long hair, though. My preferences have a lot of overlap with the stereotypical D&D/MTG nerdy white boy category. I'd gladly sit down and play some pen and paper RPGs with them if they just maintained decent hygiene. (My apologies if this offends anyone; I've only known a few people like this personally out of the many people I've played D&D with.) I don't really understand my fascination with long hair, though, since I keep mine pretty short...

#77 xisa17

xisa17
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 May 2014 - 03:23 PM

Definetley face, because if we ever have kids I want them to look decent. :lol:

#78 pistola

pistola
  • 437 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 June 2014 - 08:52 PM

So no women look for personality or similar interests? I guess I'm not dating a woman, then.

funniest post ive read so far on codex. is there a board of this nature for men?

#79 Lily

Lily
  • 279 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 June 2014 - 08:58 PM

Ahahaha. This thread. I'm pretty suree personality should be the most important but idk. :p

#80 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 June 2014 - 09:50 PM

Ahahaha. This thread. I'm pretty suree personality should be the most important but idk. :p

Only until you're legal

#81 jargon

jargon
  • 53 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 June 2014 - 01:48 AM

I guess if I had to choose: face. 

Though whether I'm attracted to someone is a little more complicated than a good face and/or good body. It really has to do with the general demeanor of the person and what they're like. For example, when it comes to body, I actually prefer the slight slouch of a guy who probably either spends too much time on the computer or reading. You can tell a lot about a person from just their posture alone, or how they stand, or how they sit, or how they speak, etc. I only choose the face because one of things I like to watch how people react to me. Do they smile often? Are they paying attention to me when I speak or are they looking around for something else more interesting? I dunno... but there's a lot of subjectivity in attraction.

#82 Voyage200

Voyage200
  • 56 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 June 2014 - 01:53 AM

The face is the first that catches my eyes. But it's more important to me, that the man I meet can make me smile and respects my feelings. It's totally unimportant if he is atlethic or not...

#83 Lambie

Lambie
  • 18 posts

Posted 02 June 2014 - 11:46 AM

Face. Not even for the sake of "handsomeness". I just like a good warm smile. Bodies can change so that means very little to me. :)

#84 buhrooke

buhrooke
  • 28 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2014 - 02:42 PM

Face. Not even for the sake of "handsomeness". I just like a good warm smile. Bodies can change so that means very little to me. :)

So very true! You can change your body with a little time and effort, but you can't change your face without some $$$$$$

#85 TheLastAlliance

TheLastAlliance
  • 4 posts

Posted 04 June 2014 - 08:46 PM

Also gonna go with face, between those two options. They're probably (along with hair) the first thing I notice and pay attention to in a person. Facial structure, cheekbones, smile, eyes... Eyes are the best. Especially blue eyes. But that may just be a "you always want what you don't have" kind of thing for me (I've got extremely dark brown eyes ddd:)

#86 nerdionsia

nerdionsia
  • 27 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 June 2014 - 11:33 AM

I think that personality is more important that face/body because you can be the most handsome person on earth, and if you're a douche, no one is going to like you. At least, I hope. 

But having a handsome face is important too? At least make if obvious you take care of yourself. :)

Moral of the story: Don't be a douche. Or I will hope people hate you.

#87 oxyny

oxyny
  • 5 posts

Posted 06 June 2014 - 01:28 PM

Face

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users