• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#1 Mishelle

Mishelle
  • Bitch Of The Boards

• 2245 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 September 2013 - 03:32 PM

So this mom decided to put four one direction tickets up for auction because her daughter and her friends decided to lie to her about a sleep over when really they went to hang out with some older guys. The post went viral and they're currently going for $25,100 AU 

THIS AUCTION IS FOR ALL 4 ONE DIRECTION TICKETS IN SYDNEY OCTOBER 25th. You can thank my daughters self righteous and lippy attitude for their sale. See sweety? And you thought I was bluffing. I hope the scowl on your bitchy little friends faces when you tell them that your dad and i revoked the gift we were giving you all reminds you that your PARENTS are the ones that deserve love and respect more than anyone. And your silly little pack mentality of taking your parents for fools is one sadly mistaken. Anyhow. Your loss someone else's gain who deserves them! THE TICKETS ARE SEATED IN ROW O section 57. REMEMBER AUCTION IS FOR ALL 4 TICKETS and will be sent registered post

...OH YOUR FRIENDS THOUGHT THAT A FEW PRANKS CALLS WOULD PUT ME OFF SELLING THE GIFT WE BOUGHT FOR THEM for YOUR BIRTHDAY because YOU all LIED to us about sleep overs so you could hang like little trollops at an older guys HOUSE????? Pffft!! I find it HIGHLY amusing that you girls think you invented this stuff. Tricks like this on OUR parents is how HALF of you were conceived .....And why a lot of your friends DONT have an address to send that Fathers day card to!!! I'm not your friend. I'm your MOTHER. And I am here to give you the boundaries that YOU NEED to become a functional responsible adult. You may hate me now..... But I don't care. Its my job to raise a responsible adult..not nuture bad habits in my teen age child  

http://www.ebay.com....r-/171129708772

Do you think this is good parenting, or is the mom going too far by calling her daughter's friends fatherless whores?

#2 Maha

Maha
  • haha

• 1039 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 September 2013 - 03:38 PM

Pure fucking Gold xD

#3 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 September 2013 - 03:38 PM

Do you think this is good parenting, or is the mom going too far by calling her daughter's friends fatherless whores?

I don't think it's her place to point out all those fatherless whores need better parenting.

#4 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 September 2013 - 03:46 PM

I don't think it's her place to point out all those fatherless whores need better parenting.

I don't think I'd care if I was getting $25,000 for 1D tickets.

#5 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 September 2013 - 03:48 PM

No, I think it IS her place to point out these kids need better parenting. It takes a community to raise a child. It is NOT her place to imply they're bastards.

Everything is fine imo except for one line that is unnecessary

.And why a lot of your friends DONT have an address to send that Fathers day card to!!

That said, kids generally look up to their parents and parents with snotty attitudes usually raise kids with snotty attitudes.

Edited by Napiosaurus, 20 September 2013 - 03:48 PM.

#6 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 September 2013 - 03:50 PM

Yeah but you don't know what those other kids did. Clearly they tried to retaliate in some way.

#7 Pilot

Pilot
  • Bees?

• 1074 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 September 2013 - 03:57 PM

This sounds like a gimmick for bids

Any other normal person would have just put up a typical auction without a life story in the description

#8 Mishelle

Mishelle
  • Bitch Of The Boards

• 2245 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 September 2013 - 03:59 PM

This sounds like a gimmick for bids

Any other normal person would have just put up a typical auction without a life story in the description

They're 1D tickets, they're going to get bids regardless.

#9 Drakonid

Drakonid
  • 805 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 September 2013 - 04:05 PM

Sure, but I doubt they would have reached 32k.

#10 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 September 2013 - 04:06 PM

I could buy like 30,000 packs of gum with that kind of money.

#11 Pilot

Pilot
  • Bees?

• 1074 posts

Users Awards

32k with four days left

nope, not a gimmick at all

#12 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Sure, but I doubt they would have reached 32k.

Check the auction.

#13 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 September 2013 - 04:09 PM

I could buy like 30,000 packs of gum with that kind of money.

Like that's what you'd spend 30 grand on. :lol:

#14 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 September 2013 - 04:15 PM

Jesus fuck that entire description makes her sound so childish :V Honestly it sounds like she's some jealous bitchy 15 year old who didn't get laid with all her friends hahaha god

At least they're getting a bunch of money now~

Edited by Turnip, 20 September 2013 - 04:18 PM.

#15 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 September 2013 - 04:20 PM

Yeah but you don't know what those other kids did. Clearly they tried to retaliate in some way.

So it's ok to make fun of the conditions of someone's birth if they're mean to you?

#16 Drakonid

Drakonid
  • 805 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 September 2013 - 04:31 PM

Check the auction.

???

What about it?

So it's ok to make fun of the conditions of someone's birth if they're mean to you?

Yes.

#17 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 September 2013 - 04:35 PM

Like that's what you'd spend 30 grand on. :lol:

Bitch, you ain't living until you got a lifetime supply of gum.

Strawberry-Gum.jpg

/inhales and exhales

The Life.

???

What about it?

Yes.

#18 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 September 2013 - 05:05 PM

It's ok to make fun of the conditions fo someone's birth even if they WEREN'T mean to you

#19 Mishelle

Mishelle
  • Bitch Of The Boards

• 2245 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 September 2013 - 05:08 PM

I feel like it was a low blow to air to the internet that some of these chicks don't have fathers but at the same time she didn't lie. The type of guys who prey on younger girls aren't usually the type to stick around and raise a kid.

#20 Vociferous

Vociferous
  • 23 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 September 2013 - 05:22 PM

just.. wow

Current bid:
AU $37,200.00

#21 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 September 2013 - 05:29 PM

I feel like she's acting like a bitchy teenager herself, screaming out her life's story on the internet and calling out other kids who don't have fathers. We didn't need your life story, just sell the dam tickets. Yell at your kid in real life, I think that's more effective than screaming on the internet and calling your kids friends bitches. She calls her own daughter a  "trollop" which basically seems like she's calling her own kid a whore.

After the other parents see that, and I don't doubt that they will, that kid isn't going to have friends left, and those parents wont have any either. Parents wont want their kids around a mom who calls them bitches and "trollops", so they wont want to be around the family at all.  And those girls wont want to be around a friend who has a mom who acts like that. 

I doubt that money will be used for anything like a college fund and more on booze by the way she's acting.

Edited by Satsuki, 20 September 2013 - 05:33 PM.

#22 Amie

Amie
  • 226 posts

Posted 20 September 2013 - 06:48 PM

Honestly? If she feels the need to yell at her children on the internet, it makes me wonder how capable she is of talking to them in real life. She demands 'love and respect' while calling her children bitches and whores. Kids learn by example; what kind of example is that?

Why do we expect them to go along with a parent capable of insulting them and their friends online while auctioning away things they treasure? It'd probably make them rebel all the more.

That is, presuming, it's not

a gimmick for bids

#23 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 September 2013 - 06:53 PM

Oh look the auction was taken down.

#24 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 September 2013 - 07:03 PM

Sucks to suck. No 30K+ packs of gum for them.

#25 Amie

Amie
  • 226 posts

Posted 20 September 2013 - 07:07 PM

So it wasn't a gimmick after all...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users