Posted 18 October 2013 - 02:34 PM

Maybe someone finally realized spending more than your GDP is a bad idea

#53 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 October 2013 - 05:27 AM

Kinda like how TNT manages their stuff. If an average user gets frozen for no reason, they'll get no reply or a reply in 10 months saying 'sorry, can't unfreeze you' while an nc buyer probably gets a response in a day and even if they actually broke the rules, tnt'll just let them slide. Basically, $ speaks even though TNT and the government won't admit it.

First of all, bad analogy. Getting a Neopets account frozen 'for no reason' really does not compare to tons of Americans being out of work for 2 weeks... for no reason. TNT doesn't even parallel the American government in any way. TNT was not ELECTED to run Neopets by Neopians. Neopets is not a democracy. Snarkie has no obligation to do what's best for the community of the Virtupets Space Station. She doesn't have to endorse civil rights, go on and on about job creation, or kiss your fuckin' baby. 

Secondly, NC buyers have just as hard a time getting responses, and having an account rich in NC items does not mean they'll give you your account back. I know someone who had invested hundreds of NC who never got her account back after trading with a cheater. Average userr never gets frozen for 'no reason', anyway. There's always a reason. It might be a stupid one, but there it is.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: merica, anarchy, pandacam

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users