Neopets App! (FINALLY...)

• Please log in to reply
86 replies to this topic

#76 CharmanderFTW

CharmanderFTW
  • 123 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 June 2014 - 02:29 PM

When I went back to playing Neopets last month, the first thing I looked for was an Android app.  :mellow:

Even the most basic one will do...so long as I can keep track of my pet's training  ;)

I agree with you 100% on that so if I'm at work I can at least finish the course and start the next. 

#77 synthesizer

synthesizer
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 June 2014 - 03:38 AM

Hope they didn't shelve this app for too long. Feel like it was years ago when they mentioned it now.

Yeah training would be cool. I tried doing it as it is but it's too frustrating and takes too long to set up.

#78 jonis

jonis
  • 137 posts

Posted 05 June 2014 - 03:59 AM

Yeah, I kinda agree with the previous post regarding the time it takes. It makes me feel like the new permanent beta-BD...

Does anyone know if they're beta-testing this? I know TNT are slow and all but there should have been an update by now.

#79 Shannon

Shannon
  • 💦🌺 water type ♓✨

• 1618 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 June 2014 - 07:58 AM

I would work for free on this app if it meant it would come out sooner. For a site that's tacked on so many cash sinks, their dev team is crazy slow.

#80 Shikoba

Shikoba
  • 13 posts

Posted 05 June 2014 - 06:33 PM

Hopefully it'll be better than Gaia Onlines app.
>.>

#81 Impulse

Impulse
  • 18 posts

Posted 05 June 2014 - 06:47 PM

Neopets is so outdated right now... hopefully an app will get them started on the right track but I'm doubtful.

#82 nerdionsia

nerdionsia
  • 27 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 June 2014 - 11:37 AM

There is an app on Google Play called NeoExplorer. Its kind of handy, I use it on my tablet. I imagine it wouldn't be so awesome on a phone though. It's worth a shot if you need your mobile NeoPets fix. :)

But, they need to finish  this app already! I can't wait to try it out and see if it's even worth using 

#83 dhelsdon

dhelsdon
  • 7 posts

Posted 08 June 2014 - 07:29 AM

I Can't wait for this app, I hope they execute it properly and not release a "dumb-down" version

#84 T2dR

T2dR
  • 25 posts

Posted 08 June 2014 - 10:53 AM

Oh wow, this is the first I've heard of this! I've missed the old Neopets mobile (actually had it, but couldn't use it cos I was 13 and my parents wouldn't let me get a package with internet on my first phone because money) and an app is LONG overdue. I hope we hear more about this sometime soon!

#85 jakoru

jakoru
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 June 2014 - 02:30 PM

That's nifty! A little late though. Hope they get it on Windows Phone, Lumias

#86 OvertAnglerfish

OvertAnglerfish
  • 86 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 June 2014 - 02:45 PM

There is an app on Google Play called NeoExplorer. Its kind of handy, I use it on my tablet. I imagine it wouldn't be so awesome on a phone though. It's worth a shot if you need your mobile NeoPets fix. :)

But, they need to finish  this app already! I can't wait to try it out and see if it's even worth using 

I just got this app on my phone, it's gonna be really useful for training. Thanks.

#87 Jaseycakes

Jaseycakes
  • 14 posts

Posted 16 June 2014 - 06:51 AM

after reading through this it got me thinking. I recently posted about plots, if TNT have any common sense they'll release a plot for an undiscovered land (hopefully Lutari Island) and in coalition with the cancellation of daily dare this year it opens up a bit of time for them to do something decent. But regardless, I'm excited to see what they actually come up with.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users