Quantcast

Photo

Billed twice per month for advanced membership!!!

advanced membership

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

#1 drimal

drimal
  • 23 posts

Posted 08 February 2014 - 11:57 AM

HI

I've been billed twice for my advanced membership since last month when i bought it!

This month i received the paypal mail and i went checking and i've been billed twice from neocodex this month and the last (january 8, february 8)! Please contact me or solve this ASAP! I don't know who to ask help! I advice everybody to check their paypal receipts from neocodex as it could be that it wasn't just me...

Edited by drimal, 08 February 2014 - 12:00 PM.

#2 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 February 2014 - 12:05 PM

I'm not sure what you mean. It looks like you started the subscription on 8th January and it was renewed on 8th February as normal since it's a monthly subscription which you selected?

#3 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 February 2014 - 12:06 PM

HI

I've been billed twice for my advanced membership since last month when i bought it!

This month i received the paypal mail and i went checking and i've been billed twice from neocodex this month and the last (january 8, february 8)! Please contact me or solve this ASAP! I don't know who to ask help! I advice everybody to check their paypal receipts from neocodex as it could be that it wasn't just me...

If I had to guess, payment is collected the beginning of the next month. So you technically was billed for January and February's usage and the February usage just started.

Waser got here before I did

#4 drimal

drimal
  • 23 posts

Posted 08 February 2014 - 12:09 PM

I know it! What i'm sayong is that i was billed twice in january and twice in february!!!

I guess i'm going to try Strategist's help then... :(

#5 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 February 2014 - 12:10 PM

I can only see one payment in each month from the information I have available. You should send a PM to Hydrogen so he can check in more detail and then issue a refund if it has gone through twice for some reason. :)

#6 drimal

drimal
  • 23 posts

Posted 08 February 2014 - 12:13 PM

Ok. Thank you for your attention! I have the paypal mails that comes in double to prove what i'm saying... But i'd rather prove it by pm! :) I'm going to contact him then! Thank you once again. As soon as this is solved i'll update this topic.

#7 ausername

ausername
  • 119 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 February 2014 - 03:37 PM

Being billed and being charged are two different things - did anyone verify he has been charged four times for two months?

Being charged twice in two months is a yes - but being charged four times in two months is a no...

Just throwing this out there...

I signed up for my membership recently as well - haven't had any issues.

#8 drimal

drimal
  • 23 posts

Posted 10 February 2014 - 09:09 AM

Thank you all for your support!

I talked to hydrogen and now everything is solved. There was a double payment profile by mistake but now it has been corrected and i have been refunded! :D

You're all great people! :D

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users