Grave Danger

oooooooh

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#26 Kenai

Kenai
  • 11 posts

Posted 17 March 2014 - 10:36 AM

I stopped doing it, but do you think Grave danger would be a good way to prevent accidentally zapping your expensive petpet, or transferring your prized UC?  Like since grave danger doesn't seem to actually explode petpets, but you can't zap them or move any pet with a petpet in grave danger do you think it's just a temporary safeguard?

But what is the point of having a nice petpet if no one can look at it on your petlookup? I really dislike that petpets in grave danger look like a cloud of smoke.

#27 Peaches

Peaches
  • 497 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 March 2014 - 06:07 PM

But what is the point of having a nice petpet if no one can look at it on your petlookup? I really dislike that petpets in grave danger look like a cloud of smoke.

So they can look like an expensive cloud of smoke.

#28 Woolong

Woolong
  • 63 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 May 2014 - 04:19 PM

I haven't gotten anything worth while yet, but hoarding everything I get is going to make my shop till pretty happy one day. 

#29 Alyeena

Alyeena
  • *brohoof*

• 81 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 May 2014 - 06:30 PM

I don't think it's worth it either. All I ever get is junk from it. I know you can get a few better prices but I don't want to waste my time on it.

Plus honestly I go trough a lot of effort to choose nice petpets to go with my pets and I HATE that you don't see them, only a puff of smoke, when they are in ''great danger''

#30 conductonator

conductonator
  • 37 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 May 2014 - 03:12 AM

Haven't been doing it lately, as I haven't found a point to do it. If they gave out prizes worth more, maybe I'd do it more often.

#31 Chocodile

Chocodile
  • 57 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 May 2014 - 03:13 AM

I wasn't aware that it gave out anything but junk!  I'll have to start doing it again.  I stopped because I kept getting the same thing every time.

#32 Cornball

Cornball
  • 29 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 May 2014 - 06:13 AM

Before I knew what Grave Danger was I just thought everyone had the same petpet (the puff of smoke). It took me forever to realize what it meant.

#33 Woolong

Woolong
  • 63 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 May 2014 - 12:29 PM

Moritz

brought you

bd_tomato_bomb.gif
Tomato Bomb

#34 Helpers

Helpers
  • 7 posts