luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 February 2014 - 05:04 PM

What.

I don't care for Sherlock. 

Spoiler

Oh yes, Arrested Development is very good. 

I enjoyed Community, until

Spoiler

#27 arcanum

arcanum
  • 1748 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 February 2014 - 05:56 PM

I haven't ever gotten into Community, or ever really tried getting into it. Maybe I should, I like Donald Glover. ((Derrick Comedy, anyone??))

Also, I can see where you're coming from with Sherlock, I suppose. But I like it. When Moriarty first appeared in the show though (as Moriarty), I was put off by him/his acting/idk. Something about him. Meh.

#28 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 March 2014 - 09:34 AM

I haven't ever gotten into Community, or ever really tried getting into it. Maybe I should, I like Donald Glover. ((Derrick Comedy, anyone??))

Also, I can see where you're coming from with Sherlock, I suppose. But I like it. When Moriarty first appeared in the show though (as Moriarty), I was put off by him/his acting/idk. Something about him. Meh.

It's his eyebrows. They're stupid.

How far along are you in Dexter? I never saw the last two seasons but season 1 and 4 were pretty amazing.

#29 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 01 March 2014 - 09:36 AM

How far along are you in Dexter? I never saw the last two seasons but season 1 and 4 were pretty amazing.

You should skip the last season. Entirely. Don't watch it.

#30 Applepi

Applepi
  • 1641 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 March 2014 - 06:26 PM

I'm in the middle of Breaking Bad, I was late to the party but so far I'm loving the show! 

I also watch Orange is the new Black, Bates Motel, Once upon a time, and Leverage

House of Cards is on my list of shows to watch, it seems so good! And Scandal too! 

#31 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 March 2014 - 06:46 PM

Ok guys I'm all caught up on my shows and I'm alone on a Saturday night.. give me ideas on what to watch please??

#32 Applepi

Applepi
  • 1641 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 March 2014 - 07:03 PM

Ok guys I'm all caught up on my shows and I'm alone on a Saturday night.. give me ideas on what to watch please??

Have you tried Bates Motel? 

I liked Leverage but its kinda one of those cookie cutter shows. I've heard House of Cards and Scandal are both really good too! 

#33 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 March 2014 - 07:05 PM

Have you tried Bates Motel? 

I liked Leverage but its kinda one of those cookie cutter shows. I've heard House of Cards and Scandal are both really good too! 

I haven't tried any of those... I have heard House of Cards is great, I was forgetting about it, I'm gonna go check it out :) Thanks

#34 Applepi

Applepi
  • 1641 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 March 2014 - 07:10 PM

I haven't tried any of those... I have heard House of Cards is great, I was forgetting about it, I'm gonna go check it out :) Thanks

yeah no problem! Let me know what you think of it! I'm getting through Breaking Bad right now and House of Cards is next up on my list :) 

#35 arcanum

arcanum
  • 1748 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 March 2014 - 05:32 PM

moriarty1.JPG

His eyebrows are kind of odd. haha I haven't started Dexter.. I need to!

I'm in the middle of Breaking Bad, I was late to the party but so far I'm loving the show! 

I also watch Orange is the new Black, Bates Motel, Once upon a time, and Leverage

House of Cards is on my list of shows to watch, it seems so good! And Scandal too! 

I was late to the Breaking Bad party too. xD I think I started it back in January? I flew through it though..... I was watching like 5-6 episodes a day. So many hours of my life.... ugh. Its good though. 

#36 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 March 2014 - 05:35 PM

Bleh. Dexter. I watched the first and second season back in the day, and I just can't get back into it. Maybe it's just the third season I don't like? I don't know. 

#37 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 March 2014 - 07:29 PM

I was so pissed when they took Pokemon off Netflix.  It used to be on there several years ago; my kids watched it and I was beginning to get interested in watching it, then they TOOK IT AWAY.

I'm glad it's coming back.

When people talk about all the shows they've seen all the episodes of I'm like, "Wow how does anyone have time to watch that much TV?!"  Or any TV, really.  I am really, really underexposed when it comes to television shows.  And movies.  ;_;

#38 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 March 2014 - 07:31 PM

When people talk about all the shows they've seen all the episodes of I'm like, "Wow how does anyone have time to watch that much TV?!"  Or any TV, really.  I am really, really underexposed when it comes to television shows.  And movies.  ;_;

The only thing I've ever seen every episode of was That 70s Show. I don't have enough time for TV, I'd have to quit the internet to get time for even one regular show.

#39 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 03 March 2014 - 03:45 AM

Bleh. Dexter. I watched the first and second season back in the day, and I just can't get back into it. Maybe it's just the third season I don't like? I don't know. 

Lol that's the best season if it's the one I am thinking of? Trinity killer?
If so, watch that shit. You won't regret it.

#40 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 March 2014 - 06:19 AM

I have the same thought myself, but I really could find time if I wanted to. Back when my phone worked properly, I'd watch episodes of Star Trek while before bed. Several times throughout the week, I find the time to sit down and crochet and I always put the tv on in the background... I binged on the first season of Fringe while crocheting. Every Monday when I get off work early I go to my grandpa's house and see the last 5 minutes of NCIS:LA before wrestling comes on. I've not seen much of my boyfriend this semester, but when I used to see him, we'd pick a movie to watch together before bed. He probably thinks I'm avoiding him because he made me see "Man of Steel" and I didn't like it. The tornado scene was soooo STUPID.

If I didn't sign on and check my email, tumblr, and neocodex every morning, I'd probably be able to fit in an episode of something or another.

And if I didn't sleep, I'd be a crocheting tv-watching machine.

Yup. Season 4. Fucking wow. I still like the first the best, though.

#41 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 March 2014 - 07:07 AM

Stupid sleep, messing up TV watching.

#42 Haliax

Haliax
  • 366 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 March 2014 - 12:03 PM

After someone mentioned Digimon, I thought I would check it out after it being such a long time since I watch it, and god it's pretty bad.

Anyway, I had Lovefilm but cancelled it, now I find out I get a streaming service with my Amazon Prime which looks really good.

#43 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 March 2014 - 03:58 PM

I'll try again but his face kind of bugs me.

#44 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 March 2014 - 05:36 PM

I'll try again but his face kind of bugs me.

It's kinda mushy looking, isn't it?

#45 NeopointDealer

NeopointDealer
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 March 2014 - 10:01 PM

Your profile picture and caption omg. I laughed for 30 seconds straight

I just recently caught up to GoT.

Movies: Act of Valor, Movie 43, Jarhead are my most recent ones.

#46 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 March 2014 - 10:11 PM

It is pretty mushy, but there's something else about it. I can't really pinpoint what it is but it really bugs me. I've been staring at pictures of him for a while trying to figure out what it is.

Edit: I don't know. I think it's just his entire face.

#47 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 March 2014 - 05:40 AM

Movie 43

Oh lord, why would ANYONE see this movie??

#48 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 March 2014 - 05:42 AM

Because it's ludicrous.
Also, Emma Stone is in it.

#49 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 March 2014 - 08:52 AM

you should keep going.

I watched it having no idea what I was getting into.. never heard anything about it. was not disappointed.

#50 arcanum

arcanum
  • 1748 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 March 2014 - 10:27 PM

One of my best friends recommended that movie to me, I'm still not entirely sure what its about... I haven't gotten around to watching it.

It is pretty mushy, but there's something else about it. I can't really pinpoint what it is but it really bugs me. I've been staring at pictures of him for a while trying to figure out what it is.

Edit: I don't know. I think it's just his entire face.

xD this made me laugh. He does have a weird face.

I have the same thought myself, but I really could find time if I wanted to. Back when my phone worked properly, I'd watch episodes of Star Trek while before bed. Several times throughout the week, I find the time to sit down and crochet and I always put the tv on in the background... I binged on the first season of Fringe while crocheting. Every Monday when I get off work early I go to my grandpa's house and see the last 5 minutes of NCIS:LA before wrestling comes on. I've not seen much of my boyfriend this semester, but when I used to see him, we'd pick a movie to watch together before bed. He probably thinks I'm avoiding him because he made me see "Man of Steel" and I didn't like it. The tornado scene was soooo STUPID.

If I didn't sign on and check my email, tumblr, and neocodex every morning, I'd probably be able to fit in an episode of something or another.

And if I didn't sleep, I'd be a crocheting tv-watching machine.

Thats pretty awesome that you crochet. I thought about getting into something like that.... maybe I should watch some youtube tutorials and figure out how to do it.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users