• Please log in to reply
103 replies to this topic

#76 Littlefinger

Littlefinger
  • The Mockingbird

• 29 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 June 2014 - 07:35 PM

Currently re watching Breaking Bad on Netflix. Just as good as the first time I watched it :D

#77 pistola

pistola
  • 437 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 June 2014 - 08:00 PM

i watch a lot of documentaries has anyone seen snow on the bluff? hilarious (dont think its supposed to be)

watched all my dexter and lost, might try and get into orange is the new black and house of cards when i get the time.

#78 Renie

Renie
  • 48 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 June 2014 - 05:53 PM

Only my mom and sister watch netflix... I know that they were watching an australian ballet series and my sister was watching house. I prefer animes(donwloaded) or terror gameplays(youtube), when I have the time for it. I wish Netflix had the chinese series about Mulan (that I found on youtube and have only 15 eps there TT^TT).

#79 planeswalker

planeswalker
  • 18 posts

Posted 03 June 2014 - 06:30 PM

I'm watching Once Upon A Time right now.. o.O

#80 Xstorm

Xstorm
  • 27 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 June 2014 - 06:40 PM

I always find myself going back to futurama. It reminds me of a simpler time...with blackjack, and women :p

#81 Applepi

Applepi
  • 1641 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 June 2014 - 07:06 PM

I'm watching Once Upon A Time right now.. o.O

i got really into it a while back, still need to watch this most recent season though! What part are you on?

#82 buhrooke

buhrooke
  • 28 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2014 - 02:38 PM

Currently I'm watching Dexter. It's pretty good! People have said the last few seasons are awful. I guess we'll see when we get there.

#83 Shannon

Shannon
  • 💦🌺 water type ♓✨

• 1618 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 June 2014 - 09:00 AM

Rewatching Lost lately. Feels good to go back and revisit my favorite characters - mainly Sawyer.  :wub:

#84 Applepi

Applepi
  • 1641 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 June 2014 - 11:38 AM

Currently I'm watching Dexter. It's pretty good! People have said the last few seasons are awful. I guess we'll see when we get there.

Don't watch the last season... worst finale ever. 

#85 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 July 2014 - 06:56 PM

Just watched a documentary on Netflix called Miss Representation. Pretty good.

#86 goldenrevenge

goldenrevenge
  • 155 posts

Posted 03 July 2014 - 08:52 PM

hob go is way better!

#87 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 July 2014 - 09:47 PM

hob go is way better!

This... Is sarcasm, right?

#88 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 04 July 2014 - 02:22 AM

Don't watch the last season... worst finale ever. 

As much as I agree with you on it being awful.. I mean absolute and utter shit... It's one of those things you HAVE to watch.
After 8 seasons it's like.. not watching the very final episode is unthinkable.. 

#89 Tetiel

Tetiel
  • 11533 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 July 2014 - 12:14 PM

I'm rewatching every episode of House. I started watching it about seven years ago and had little medical knowledge then. Now I'm using it to do independent study. "Oh, sarcoidosis is a possibility? I should look up the symptomology! :D" God I'm a dork.

#90 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 July 2014 - 12:24 PM

Yo need a boyfriend.

#91 Applepi

Applepi
  • 1641 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 July 2014 - 01:10 PM

I'm rewatching every episode of House. I started watching it about seven years ago and had little medical knowledge then. Now I'm using it to do independent study. "Oh, sarcoidosis is a possibility? I should look up the symptomology! :D" God I'm a dork.

House is probably what got me through pharmacy school! Great show :p

#92 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 11 July 2014 - 04:39 AM

I was watching the documentary "Bronies" on Netflix and every single person they featured I was like "I wonder if that's @Kway :o". It ruined the experience for me.

#93 dmw13

dmw13
  • 10 posts

Posted 11 July 2014 - 04:50 AM

I've just started watching The Borgias (aka I'm going at a rate of a season every 2 or 3 days) and I would highly recommend it. It's about the Borgia family and all of their corruption in the Vactican during the 15th century. It's great if you like period tv shows!

#94 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 11 July 2014 - 05:14 AM

Also if anyone cares, Hemlock Grove Season Two is on Netflix now :3

#95 Chalk

Chalk
  • 311 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 July 2014 - 06:20 PM

Also if anyone cares, Hemlock Grove Season Two is on Netflix now :3

Did you enjoy that show? I watched the whole first season because I had nothing else to watch. It felt like chewing overly squishy meat while I was watching it though. Lacked substance imo.

(And yet I wouldn't doubt me eventually going back to it--in the way way way way distant future.)

#96 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 12 July 2014 - 02:52 AM

Did you enjoy that show? I watched the whole first season because I had nothing else to watch. It felt like chewing overly squishy meat while I was watching it though. Lacked substance imo.

(And yet I wouldn't doubt me eventually going back to it--in the way way way way distant future.)

Honestly I don't know how I felt about it, the entire time I was like "What...the...fuck...is happening.."
But I watched the whole thing and found myself sad it was over and excited it was returning for a second season :p

#97 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 August 2014 - 04:40 PM

Spice Girls is on Netflix. I repeat, Spice Girls is on Netflix. This is not a drill. 

#98 arcanum

arcanum
  • 1748 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 August 2014 - 04:46 PM

Spice Girls is on Netflix. I repeat, Spice Girls is on Netflix. This is not a drill. 

WHUUUUUUTTT?!?!?! :o :yahoo:

I recently started watching Burn Notice, I finished Dont trust the b---- in apartment 23, and I watched mixology.

N.R.E.A.M.

#99 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 August 2014 - 08:40 PM

I started watching Parks and Recreation and it's hilarious. I can't stop watching it. Save me.

#100 Lily

Lily
  • 279 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 August 2014 - 08:43 PM

I started watching Parks and Recreation and it's hilarious. I can't stop watching it. Save me.

Whoa, Emily. I'm literally watching it right now too xD I started last week & I'm on Season 2 now. 

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users