Abrosia Advice?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Buggolos

Buggolos
  • 9 posts

Posted 20 March 2014 - 09:21 PM

Hey Everybody!

I recently decided to get into the whole Abrosia thing (after running pyramids for hours on end at a time -sigh -) 

Anyway, so, I had a few questions, and before you ask, yes; I've looked through the guides.

In terms of ABing, would you suggest sticking to only one shop, for four hours, or select more than one shop?

Also, settings-wise, what are the safest, fast settings that you guys would recommend? 

I understand that It's not too smart giving out the tricks of the trade, considering Neopets is a single-server, but any advice/help would be appreciated!

#2 Buggolos

Buggolos
  • 9 posts

Posted 20 March 2014 - 10:55 PM

Thanks Nitro! :D

#3 Tubbz

Tubbz
  • The High Fairy of Priestessvil.

• 996 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 March 2014 - 02:07 AM

Ah everyone is willing to help here. We're not all here for self gain, it's more about collectively screwing TNT.
I prefer to let abrosia wander when I do use it. I've got my shops chosen so I never get stuck anywhere with nothing profitable.
@nitro is right. Play with your settings to see what gets you as close to 1500ms as possible.

#4 Buggolos

Buggolos
  • 9 posts

Posted 21 March 2014 - 09:05 PM

@Tubbz 

Thanks a heap - I agree with the whole collectively screwing TNT thing. I've got a couple of 48-month shell accounts that I might start using it on, to see if there's anything significantly more profitable :3

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users