Photo

A very late hello O.o

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 mon94key

mon94key
  • 0 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 03:59 AM

So I joined this site back when it was called something else (I think like aboveunderground or something?) I don't know but yeah, I used to use the score sender program and send over 140k worth of scores a day for about 4 months then I saw people said you can make more using the auto buyer I used that for 3 days and got banned for using the auto buyer, fast-forward a long time im bored and want to abuse neopets again to get a good battledome neopet like I always wanted to. I have 7k on my account and am to scared to use the SS as it seems everyone gets banned for using it these days? so what shall I do to get my self my first 1mill quick?

Also sorry for not originally saying hi when I signed up im more of a lurker then I am a talker.

#2 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 31 March 2014 - 04:03 AM

Pretty sure in 2010 it was still called Neocodex :p
I don't think it was ever called anything else once it was actually turned into a forum/site. 

#3 mon94key

mon94key
  • 0 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 05:00 AM

Maybe I was part of another site as well then O.o I know the site had a score sender and an autobuyer that looked the same as the scoresender here maybe they leached it from you and I never realised..

#4 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 31 March 2014 - 05:02 AM

Maybe I was part of another site as well then O.o I know the site had a score sender and an autobuyer that looked the same as the scoresender here maybe they leached it from you and I never realised..

Lol perhaps. Older members would be able to tell you what the group was called before it was turned into a website but Neocodex has been "Neocodex" since at least 2004. :p

Regardless welcome back!

#5 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 March 2014 - 07:40 AM

I'm guessing he means HiddenBelow, they died a few years back.

#6 mon94key

mon94key
  • 0 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 10:58 PM

I cant seem to get the quote button to work? :S and yeah that was the site hiddenbelow! and okay ill take it safely with a small score send list until I can afford to start doing some auto buying!

#7 kookabu

kookabu
  • 0 posts

Posted 02 April 2014 - 07:16 AM

Ahhh, Hiddenbelow! I used to frequent that! Cool cool.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users