Photo

Issues with Attic ABer.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 poaxath

poaxath
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 April 2014 - 05:48 PM

When I first started using Abrosia, I had no issues whatsoever. My account was visiting the attic and buying things. Now, and I'm not sure if it has something to do with the "fix" Neopets implemented to the attic, but the program won't buy anything. It freezes, if that makes sense. Down in the bottom left corner where it says what the program is doing "Visiting shop, waiting 9.2 seconds, etc..", it gets stuck on "Visiting AAA" and doesn't even try to buy anything. I click "stop" and it greys out, saying that it's stopping, but I have to force close the program and restart it. I never had any issues with it until recently. It doesn't do it whenever I disable the attic, though (works perfectly fine then). Any ideas? I haven't changed any of the settings since I started using it.

#2 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 April 2014 - 05:50 PM

The AAA ABer is broken right now because TNT changed the way the attic restocks. We're currently trying to find out the new restock algorithm. We've got a handy program here that collects data for this. 

Edited by Satsuki, 09 April 2014 - 05:51 PM.

#3 poaxath

poaxath
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 April 2014 - 05:53 PM

I figured it was something along those lines, but I hadn't seen any other forum discussions concerning it. Thank you!

#4 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 April 2014 - 05:55 PM

check this thread out ;) http://www.neocodex....ck-analysis-v2/

Right now the buying feature is in Beta testing with a few users (which is going great) it'll be released to the next round of people soon, but you'll have to meet certain requirements I think.

Hopefully soon it'll be released to the public :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users