Posted 08 July 2014 - 06:45 AM

The English Channel.

#429 Dazz

Dazz
  • Musicyclopedia

• 3242 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 July 2014 - 06:53 AM

^^^ You know you guys can expand on why, this aint like the old text charges where it charges by letter ;)

Parents who take their kids on the back of their bike without full protection. I went to a bike meet last week and this guy brought his son on the back of the bike with just a helmet on nothing else, the guy was in full bike gear but the kid was just wearing a helmet, t-shirt and shorts. Then later on he says to his son "C'mon then lets go home before you get burnt from the sun". So you care about your kid getting a bit burnt, but not about if he comes off the back and scrapes all along the road? It's nice to see some people have their priorities right...

Carrying on from that i've also seen this women on her bike with an unusually large back, then i noticed there were a tiny pair of shoes coming out of the side of her bike jacket. She had her kid underneath the back of her bike jacket sleeping with no helmet or anything, and she was a proper shit rider too, very unbalanced.

Please people fully gear up your kids if they're on the back of your bike, i don't care if it's hot out and you're great rider, there's always dickhead drivers out that you might not be able to avoid. The last thing i want to see on my way to work is a kid lying on the side of the road all torn up from skidding along the gravel when a lot of the injuries could have been prevented by wearing a bike jacket and trousers.

#430 Liesa

Liesa
  • Foxy Lady

• 2196 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 July 2014 - 07:13 AM

People who leave their animals in the car when it's warm. If I ever see one, I'll break your windows to get that poor thing out even if you're just in the shop for 5 minutes.

#431 Dan

Dan
  • Resident Know-It-All

• 6382 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 July 2014 - 07:19 AM

People who leave their animals in the car when it's warm. If I ever see one, I'll break your windows to get that poor thing out even if you're just in the shop for 5 minutes.

What if the engine is running and the A/C is on?

#432 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 July 2014 - 07:21 AM

Grown ups who tattle tale. I mean, if you see someone leaving their kid in the car and it bothers you, why the fuck aren't you telling the parent right then instead of waiting for them to go inside so you can call the cops? My biggest fear isn't that my child will be raped or kidnapped, it's that I'll go to jail for letting my child do something perfectly safe like be outside in my fenced yard where I can see them.

#433 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 July 2014 - 07:48 AM

The last thing i want to see on my way to work is a kid lying on the side of the road all torn up from skidding along the gravel when a lot of the injuries could have been prevented by wearing a bike jacket and trousers.

People leave their scraped up kids by the side of the road like roadkill? Whoa. That's fucked up.

This reminds me, I hate watching the news and you see the family of some traffic casualty crying about 'what a good person' he was. Yeah. I'm sure he was a grrrrrreeeeaaaaat person. That's why he got fucking wasted and drove his car off the highway at 4am. Shut the fuck up and move on to the filler story about the hospital dog making old people happy.

#434 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 July 2014 - 11:31 AM

What if the engine is running and the A/C is on?

Then your window will still get smashed in and you'll be arrested for animal cruelty.

#435 Cass

Cass
  • Stronteigenwijs

• 1560 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 July 2014 - 11:41 AM

The fact that Jennifer Lawrence wore a dress that showed sideboob has to be on the front page of major newspapers is my major gear grinder for today (and similar nonsens news of course)

Okay that English didnt go so well. Just the fact that stupid celeb news is deemed "more important" than actual news makes me really really mad :')

#436 Applepi

Applepi
  • 1641 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 July 2014 - 11:43 AM

I had an 8 hour orientation today... It could have been completed in 4. 

I hate inefficiency

#437 Clutch

Clutch
  • 343 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 July 2014 - 11:48 AM

I hate it when people send you the same damn Snap that they put on their story.

#438 Karyx

Karyx
  • 162 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 July 2014 - 07:10 PM

Irresponsible pet owners. Seriously, if you're going to go get a dog, be sure you can take care of it, know its needs and meet them. Don't get one and leave them alone, drop food by once in a while, don't walk them, and only let them out when they've been barking for 3 hours. Not only is that bad for the pet, it makes me homicidal.

Actually, irresponsible people in general really piss me off. People who can't own up to their actions, who were probably raised by irresponsible people who never taught them that all actions have consequences.  :arguing: If you screw around and get caught, own up to it, don't play the victim or deflect, geez.

#439 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 July 2014 - 07:11 PM

a growing company, giving me more responsibilities, making me more stressed, but not getting paid what I think I should be paid, and not being allowed overtime when I need it.

#440 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 July 2014 - 07:23 PM

a growing company, giving me more responsibilities, making me more stressed, but not getting paid what I think I should be paid, and not being allowed overtime when I need it.

Amen! I hear you!

#441 Karyx

Karyx
  • 162 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 July 2014 - 07:27 PM

Exactly why I left my old job :/ To add to that, supervisor was such an incompetent asshole who would guilt me into overtime work but never paid me for it. I guess it's a problem everywhere.

Edited by Karyx, 10 July 2014 - 04:27 AM.

#442 Cass

Cass
  • Stronteigenwijs

• 1560 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 July 2014 - 12:01 AM

I was hired once as a graphic designer. Eventually he expected me to go and make him all kinds of scripts. Its not that i couldnt do it, just wasnt hired for it. God that guy still pisses me off :D glad i left that stupid company.

#443 trizzle

trizzle
  • Deceptive Minx

• 973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 July 2014 - 12:21 AM

Pettiness at work.

I work in a team of fully grown adult women and yet there is SO much bitching behind people's backs it makes me mad. I try to just ignore it because I hate confrontation and don't really have the balls or authority to tell them off but it's ridiculous.

"Oh I hate =such-and-such- she is so bossy, and have you seen how hairy her arms are?!"

GROW UP

#444 Bee

Bee
  • 1169 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 July 2014 - 12:46 AM

Pettiness at work.

I work in a team of fully grown adult women and yet there is SO much bitching behind people's backs it makes me mad. I try to just ignore it because I hate confrontation and don't really have the balls or authority to tell them off but it's ridiculous.

"Oh I hate =such-and-such- she is so bossy, and have you seen how hairy her arms are?!"

GROW UP

This is my workplace sometimes. Thankfully, it's not prevalent on my ward, but on other wards, it's ridiculous. All I want to say is don't say anything behind a person's back you won't say to their face!

#445 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 July 2014 - 03:45 AM

That's nothing. Wait till you see her ass crack.

#446 Sabre

Sabre
  • 7 posts

Posted 10 July 2014 - 05:52 AM

Anime fans in general, they are quite annoying

#447 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 July 2014 - 05:58 AM

Anime fans in general, they are quite annoying

lolwhut?

#448 Dazz

Dazz
  • Musicyclopedia

• 3242 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 July 2014 - 06:19 AM

That's nothing. Wait till you see her ass crack.

Prolly has a few dingleberries too

#449 Lambie

Lambie
  • 18 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 12:31 PM

People who like to say their opinion on other's lives the moment they tell them a little about themselves. 

I'm always afraid to tell people I'm a housewife because of all the comments I usually receive on the subject. "Your significant other must be so horrible! How dare he?" "You're lazy!" "Can't you get a part-time job?" "But you're so smart!" etc etc... then I have to defend myself, as if I need to justify our lifestyle choices to them. As if our finances or my time is their business. :(

I'm okay with them having opinions but I don't understand why people believe it's open season on other's lives. Have some etiquette, sheesh.

Also can't stand waiters/waitresses who are too pushy. The kind that will say "So we'll see you tomorrow, right?" or argue with you on what you want to order/don't want to order. 

#450 Mandie

Mandie
  • 407 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 July 2014 - 01:45 PM

^^^

To add on to that...I HATE walking into a store and being jumped upon and followed by sales-driven freaks. Leave me the fuck alone! I will avoid stores/booths in the mall where people do this.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users