What really grinds YOUR gears?

• Please log in to reply
1621 replies to this topic

#676 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 December 2014 - 09:07 AM

Having to fix work issues from people who no longer work for us.. and having no notes or no idea what I'm doing... i'm ready to flip a table.

#677 DonValentino

DonValentino
  • Neocodex Handegg League Champion/Daddy

• 2482 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 December 2014 - 12:27 PM

I hate when you see someone that you know you've seen before but have no idea where or how you know them and then spend the rest of your afternoon trying to figure it out

#678 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 December 2014 - 12:38 PM

I hate when you see someone that you know you've seen before but have no idea where or how you know them and then spend the rest of your afternoon trying to figure it out

I had someone say hi to me 8 years ago at a festival and I have no idea who it is. Still bugs me to this day

#679 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • šŸ“Aioli-AmericanšŸ“

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 December 2014 - 12:45 PM

I had someone say hi to me 8 years ago at a festival and I have no idea who it is. Still bugs me to this day

I say hi to strangers just to cause things like this.

#680 DonValentino

DonValentino

• 2482 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 December 2014 - 12:48 PM

You're the devil

#681 CaptainDantes

CaptainDantes
  • 1104 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 December 2014 - 12:53 PM

When straight A students complain to anyone who'll listen that they're going to fail the next exam...before every exam. So annoying.

Edited by CaptainDantes, 09 December 2014 - 12:53 PM.

#682 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 December 2014 - 01:23 PM

Yeah but they knew my name. Plus English people don't speak to strangers.

#683 DonValentino

DonValentino

• 2482 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 December 2014 - 05:54 PM

My fucking internet today

#684 Alexiel

Alexiel
  • Sieg Zeon!

• 2043 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 December 2014 - 09:17 PM

Public transportation.
In Oklahoma.

Sure it's free in my town, but you're pretty much spending the entire day riding it if you have 2 or more places to go due to limited buses/drivers, limited routes, and the whole system only runs from about 7 AM to 6 PM.

*grumble grumble* rather pay and have a few more routes & hours than it be free.

Usually packed tighter than sardines from 2:30 PM to 5:00 PM on half the routes due to gong by schools.

And naturally conversations have to be yelled by these kids across the length of the bus.

The smells... oh god the smells...

And I swear the only time I get sick is in the winter and if I've ridden the public bus recently.

If I don't... then I'm healthy as a horse all year round.

Oh well. Thankfully got the car fixed recently so no longer have to use it. 

As often anyways.

#685 Wander

Wander
  • 25 posts

Posted 16 December 2014 - 05:18 PM

People who don't look before backing out and expecting the other person to see. 

I saw it happen once in a parking lot, both cars backed out at the same time, neither looked and they got out screaming at each other. Nearly happened to me once but I honked like crazy and he sped off .... 

#686 Chic

Chic
  • 27 posts

Posted 16 December 2014 - 05:55 PM

People who remember Ke$ha's name perfectly after years of messing up my name, which is pronounced exactly the same as that trashy hack's.

#687 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • šŸ“Aioli-AmericanšŸ“

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 December 2014 - 05:59 PM

People with the default avatar.

#688 jinq

jinq
  • 1554 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 December 2014 - 08:17 PM

when a big public transit agency like ttc still doesn't accept 21st century payment methods

#689 Padme

Padme
  • Tofu Tatas

• 1687 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 December 2014 - 09:26 PM

My ADD and inability to manipulate formulas is grinding my gears. WAH.

#690 Chic

Chic
  • 27 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 11:34 AM

People with the default avatar.

Happy now?

#691 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • šŸ“Aioli-AmericanšŸ“

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 December 2014 - 02:48 PM

Happy now?

100%

#692 Mokojiin

Mokojiin
  • 92 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 02:50 PM

Running out of weed, forgot what it felt like, this is the first time I've gone with out smoking in like a year lol

#693 Bear

Bear
  • 151 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 December 2014 - 10:02 PM

The amount of shit our society thinks its okay for cops to do and get away with.

Two cops just died to some guy and the police unions use as a political catalyst on the mayor... ffs two peace officers just died and you celebrate their death by creating turmoil?

http://pix11.com/201...-officer-ramos/

Kind of reminds me a few months ago about Chris Dorner (http://en.wikipedia....istopher_Dorner)  - Remember  his manifesto that he wrote about the LAPD conspiring against him because of his efforts to out illegal practices the LAPD was using? Here's an exert to give insight.

"I know most of you who personally know me are in disbelief to hear from media reports that I am suspected of committing such horrendous murders and have taken drastic and shocking actions in the last couple of days. You are saying to yourself that this is completely out of character of the man you knew who always wore a smile wherever he was seen. I know I will be vilified by the LAPD and the media. Unfortunately, this is a necessary evil that I do not enjoy but must partake and complete for substantial change to occur within the LAPD and reclaim my name. The department has not changed since the Rampart and Rodney King days. It has gotten worse. The consent decree should never have been lifted. The only thing that has evolved from the consent decree is those officers involved in the Rampart scandal and Rodney King incidents have since promoted to supervisor, commanders, and command staff, and executive positions." 

It's not like he wrote an entire manifesto depicting exactly whats going nowadays within the LAPD (Unaccountable police killings, etc) 

Remember when two officers emptied their clips into a truck they thought contained Corner but instead had two asian ladies inside? (http://www.nbclosang...-196227191.html)

It's a goddamn miracle they survived because all in all there was ONE HUNDRED AND TWO BULLETS HOLES IN THE TRUCK How many bullets are in a standard glock? 15 bullets, between two officers they both emptied 3.4 clips into that truck. Guess what - they are still employed by the LAPD after "extensive retraining"

They're the complete definition of a gang : "gang is a group of recurrently associating individuals or close friends or family with identifiable leadership and internal organization, identifying with or claiming control over territory in a community, and engaging either individually or collectively in violent or other forms of illegal behavior.[

/rage

Edited by Bear, 27 December 2014 - 10:02 PM.

#694 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 December 2014 - 05:45 AM

Cool, so you're advocating some sort of Purge type scenario without police? Or are you being dramatic on purpose?

#695 Bear

Bear
  • 151 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 December 2014 - 01:00 PM

Cool, so you're advocating some sort of Purge type scenario without police? Or are you being dramatic on purpose?

What? Did you read what I wrote? I'm NOT okay with what police get away with.. aka police accountability or the lack of if these days.

Edited by Bear, 28 December 2014 - 01:02 PM.

#696 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 December 2014 - 01:07 PM

It seems like you're comparing the police force as a gang. Surely you don't want gangs to be around so it sounds like you're advocating their disbandment.

I mean, it's not like the police have a reason to turn their back on a mayor who sided with protests who chanted "what do we want? Dead police" which then resulted in two officers executed. He's indirectly responsible for encouraging the mentally ill and sociopathic members of communities to kill police officers.

#697 Bear

Bear
  • 151 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 December 2014 - 01:16 PM

Asking for more accountability is not advocating disbandment.  I'm asking for more police accountability because I don't believe someone who empties ~7 clips onto two innocent women in a truck should ever be in a peace officer position again. 

#698 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 January 2015 - 07:04 PM

The fact that Japan gets all the pokemon events.

#699 Karla

Karla
  • 2478 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 January 2015 - 07:54 PM

Pet owners who leave their dogs outside to bark in early AM hours.  You people are the worst. >:C

#700 Lucian

Lucian
  • 875 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 January 2015 - 09:34 PM

Dog owners who don't pick their dog's shit up.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users