• Please log in to reply
1621 replies to this topic

#751 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 January 2015 - 05:21 PM

When my teeth act like bitches I'm ready to just get all these removed and become an old lady with false teeth than deal with their shit MOjUjAI.gif

#752 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 January 2015 - 08:18 PM

Personal statements.

They're the worst. 

#753 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 January 2015 - 08:21 PM

stories with happy endings.

#754 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 January 2015 - 08:21 PM

stories with endings 

#755 Peaches

Peaches
  • 497 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 January 2015 - 07:24 AM

My parent's cat that I'm cat-sitting. He won't shut the hell up. I'm glad he's only here for two weeks or I'd have ripped his voicebox out.

He's much too social for me.

#756 pancakeface

pancakeface
  • 769 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 January 2015 - 05:15 AM

stories with endings 

I am the antithesis of the both of you.

#757 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 January 2015 - 02:35 PM

inside jokes that no one else understands.

#758 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 January 2015 - 02:40 PM

inside jokes that no one else understands.

Inside jokes are the best, allegedly.

#759 Alexiel

Alexiel
  • Sieg Zeon!

• 2043 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 January 2015 - 03:05 PM

Friends that come over unannounced...

Friends that come over unannounced at stupid hours (if it's after 10 PM, idc if I'm going to bed at 4 AM you can go f* yourself)...

Friends that come over unannounced and overstay their welcome by 1+ hours...

...especially if I wanted to be in bed 2+ hours ago...

:angry

Spoiler

Edited by AkihabaraKnight, 27 January 2015 - 03:08 PM.

#760 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 January 2015 - 03:09 PM

Friends that come over unannounced...

Friends that come over unannounced at stupid hours (if it's after 10 PM, idc if I'm going to bed at 4 AM you can go f* yourself)...

Friends that come over unannounced and overstay their welcome by 1+ hours...

...especially if I wanted to be in bed 2+ hours ago...

:angry

Spoiler

what is friends?

#761 Alexiel

Alexiel
  • Sieg Zeon!

• 2043 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 January 2015 - 03:11 PM

what is friends?

Only the greatest tv show OF ALL TIME

:lol2:

#762 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 January 2015 - 03:40 PM

When Xbox Live is down. 

#763 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 January 2015 - 04:05 PM

When people lie to me. It's not gonna last long, the truth always comes up really fast.

#764 Alexiel

Alexiel
  • Sieg Zeon!

• 2043 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 January 2015 - 07:27 PM

2mzcpdd.jpg

893censored-thumb.gif, Kiosk Wocky 893censored-thumb.gif

#765 Mishelle

Mishelle
  • Bitch Of The Boards

• 2245 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 January 2015 - 07:38 PM

The fact that weed is legal in fucking Colorado and Washington but not here. It grinds my gears that I'm in California and I still have to rely on stoners for my weed. Stoners are not punctual or reliable in any way. I don't understand why weed dealers are the most unreliable drug dealers in existence. Only a fucking weed dealer will tell you "Oh yeah I'm on deck I'll call you" and you'll not hear from them for a week. Or they'll tell you to meet them somewhere at a set amount of time and won't show up for hours, or won't show up at all! Like WHAT ARE YOU IN THIS BUSINESS FOR? WHY ARE YOU SO UNRELIABLE? DO YOU NOT WANT TO TAKE MY MONEY? My dealer is dry because she can't get a hold of her dealer because this bitch is somewhere on a fucking farm in Temecula trying to get in touch with her chakras or something stupid. I'm over this shit. I can't wait until we finally legalize it here and put all these shitty unrealiable stoner Grateful Dead chasing motherfuckers out of business. 

Edited by Mishelle, 28 January 2015 - 07:38 PM.

#766 Alexiel

Alexiel
  • Sieg Zeon!

• 2043 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 January 2015 - 08:18 PM

The fact that weed is legal in fucking Colorado and Washington but not here. It grinds my gears that I'm in California and I still have to rely on stoners for my weed. Stoners are not punctual or reliable in any way. I don't understand why weed dealers are the most unreliable drug dealers in existence. Only a fucking weed dealer will tell you "Oh yeah I'm on deck I'll call you" and you'll not hear from them for a week. Or they'll tell you to meet them somewhere at a set amount of time and won't show up for hours, or won't show up at all! Like WHAT ARE YOU IN THIS BUSINESS FOR? WHY ARE YOU SO UNRELIABLE? DO YOU NOT WANT TO TAKE MY MONEY? My dealer is dry because she can't get a hold of her dealer because this bitch is somewhere on a fucking farm in Temecula trying to get in touch with her chakras or something stupid. I'm over this shit. I can't wait until we finally legalize it here and put all these shitty unrealiable stoner Grateful Dead chasing motherfuckers out of business. 

You're in Cali... and you don't have a medical card? 

I hear you can scrape your knee or sneeze and they'll just give you a card it's so easy.

:S

#767 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 January 2015 - 08:25 PM

It's BS that y'all don't have it legalized but Missouri's supposed to be one of the next states to do it. Like, I thought the Midwest was known for being fashionably late for things like that.

#768 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 January 2015 - 08:51 PM

You can head north a few hours and get some in July when ours goes into effect.

#769 Padme

Padme
  • Tofu Tatas

• 1687 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 January 2015 - 10:13 PM

"OHH I SEE YOUR STORE CLOSES IN 2 MINUTES LET ME JUST LOOK AROUND" - customer

Said customer proceeds to stay until 10 minutes past closing and buys nothing and creates a mess I had cleaned beforehand.

"HEHEHE don't bother cleaning that up they LIKE having something to do" - customer

Yes I would like to beat your ass. 

As well as any incidence of being hit on or when people act like my life is going no where because I work in retail part time while in school*.

* My life is going no where for reasons unrelated to working in retail. HAH. 

#770 pancakeface

pancakeface
  • 769 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 January 2015 - 10:33 PM

"HEHEHE don't bother cleaning that up they LIKE having something to do" - customer

I had a friend who said this once. Hence, "had".

#771 Padme

Padme
  • Tofu Tatas

• 1687 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 January 2015 - 11:21 PM

I had a friend who said this once. Hence, "had".

Everyone should have to work in retail/service. Ignoramuses coming out the yin yang  

#772 Alexiel

Alexiel
  • Sieg Zeon!

• 2043 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 January 2015 - 06:18 AM

Everyone should have to work in retail/service. Ignoramuses coming out the yin yang  

Wife and I worked at KFC not too long ago.
Since then we've become more anal about cleaning up after ourselves before we leave any restaurant... even if it's "just" McDonalds.

Poor souls. Fast food sucks enough as it is without the extra serving of f* nuts added to it.

And people are actually against them getting more than minimum wage. smh

Pretty much sums things up:

Spoiler

#773 pancakeface

pancakeface
  • 769 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 January 2015 - 07:24 AM

Concur most hearty. Seriously, just because somebody makes minimum wage does not justify you being as obnoxious as you like to them. I think everyone would be a whole lot more considerate if they had to walk a mile in those shoes.

#774 DonValentino

DonValentino
  • Neocodex Handegg League Champion/Daddy

• 2482 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 January 2015 - 08:37 AM

When people near me talk in class.

When people piss on the toilet seat/don't flush.

Pooping shortly after getting out of the shower.

#775 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 January 2015 - 03:00 PM

Wife and I worked at KFC not too long ago.
Since then we've become more anal about cleaning up after ourselves before we leave any restaurant... even if it's "just" McDonalds.

Poor souls. Fast food sucks enough as it is without the extra serving of f* nuts added to it.

I've always cleaned up my table before leaving. I mean, it's not their job to clean your mess.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users