What really grinds YOUR gears?

• Please log in to reply
1621 replies to this topic

#851 CaptainDantes

CaptainDantes
  • 1104 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 March 2015 - 09:28 AM

When they consistently change the rules/curriculum right before I get there. Especially now - when I've been looking forward to something in particular for 2 years.

#852 Gnome

Gnome
  • Alpha As Fuck

• 1054 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 March 2015 - 11:31 AM

You know what really grinds my gears? When guys play victim after being turned down. Girls don't owe guys anything.

#853 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 March 2015 - 11:32 AM

You know what really grinds my gears? When guys play victim after being turned down. Girls don't owe guys anything.

"But I'm such a nice guy, how could she turn me down? :("

#854 Gnome

Gnome
  • Alpha As Fuck

• 1054 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 March 2015 - 11:41 AM

"But I'm such a nice guy, how could she turn me down? :("

Exactly, Nice guys finish last because they are the first to bash a women for having a different opinion from their agenda.

#855 Irradium

Irradium
  • Pyro (699) Maniac

• 892 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 March 2015 - 11:48 AM

QwVnRuR.gif

Where is this from?

Exactly, Nice guys finish last because they are the first to bash a women for having a different opinion from their agenda.

Exactly (again). It's better to just be consistently horrible to women no matter what their agenda.

Seriously though, I've heard stories of guys using the excuse that now they've been turned on, it's not fair for the girl to not 'finish them off', or else they'll get blue balls... :K

#856 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 March 2015 - 11:50 AM

Where is this from?

Meet the Parents.

#857 Gnome

Gnome
  • Alpha As Fuck

• 1054 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 March 2015 - 05:39 PM

Exactly (again). It's better to just be consistently horrible to women no matter what their agenda.

Seriously though, I've heard stories of guys using the excuse that now they've been turned on, it's not fair for the girl to not 'finish them off', or else they'll get blue balls... :K

Right... That's what a hand and a bathroom is for. Preventative 

How about the boyfriend who is way too protective of their girlfriend that they won't let her talk to other guys. I hate that guy also. 

#858 Irradium

Irradium
  • Pyro (699) Maniac

• 892 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 March 2015 - 05:49 PM

Right... That's what a hand and a bathroom is for. Preventative 

How about the boyfriend who is way too protective of their girlfriend that they won't let her talk to other guys. I hate that guy also. 

Hell yeah, I've lost friends (well, just one friend) that way. I still miss her. :(

#859 Gnome

Gnome
  • Alpha As Fuck

• 1054 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 March 2015 - 06:01 PM

Hell yeah, I've lost friends (well, just one friend) that way. I still miss her. :(

My best friend has a boyfriend like this ...He has followed us to restaurants and stuff when we hang out. It's creepy. He has followed me home to find out where I live. 

#860 Irradium

Irradium
  • Pyro (699) Maniac

• 892 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 March 2015 - 06:03 PM

My best friend has a boyfriend like this ...He has followed us to restaurants and stuff when we hang out. It's creepy. He has followed me home to find out where I live. 

Jesus. Thankfully I wasn't close enough to her (or maybe he wasn't bad enough) to have to endure crap like that. :/

#861 Eggie

Eggie
  • 317 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 March 2015 - 08:17 PM

Kids. Especially loud, smelly, obnoxious kids in public places. I even remember hating kids as a kid.
Fast forward to the future where I'll gladly live on a mountain as a recluse with 8 dogs and no kids.

#862 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 March 2015 - 08:23 PM

Kids. Especially loud, smelly, obnoxious kids in public places. I even remember hating kids as a kid.
Fast forward to the future where I'll gladly live on a mountain as a recluse with 8 dogs and no kids.

What are you talking about? Kids are amazing! I have 2 little cousins and they are perfect servants.

#863 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 March 2015 - 05:27 AM

I turn red when people tap tables repeatedly, click their pencils, and other repetitive noises.

So much this. I get like 3 seconds in and then it's uncontrollable rage.

#864 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 March 2015 - 05:58 AM

When I make a full pot of coffee and realize I have no creamer :(

#865 Gnome

Gnome
  • Alpha As Fuck

• 1054 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 March 2015 - 07:19 AM

When my coworker is eating chips with his mouth open while I am on the phone ...

#866 Padme

Padme
  • Tofu Tatas

• 1687 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 March 2015 - 10:02 PM

Haven't talked to my ex in a while and his idea of sparking up a conversation is sending me this FB message

Forgot my login to my online banking and I had to reset my PW. The secret question was "who is your most influential mentor?" had me stuck for a while, then I remember. Hitler.

....what homie? UGH not even funny or comical. If you want me to talk to you how about you not send me that... 

More importantly: let me sleep.

Edited by Padme, 31 March 2015 - 10:02 PM.

#867 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 April 2015 - 06:06 AM

When I have had to take sleeping meds the past week to get to sleep and last night I'm all "man I'm exhausted I could probably pass out without meds." Then I continue to get maybe a whole 2 hours of sleep. FML

coffee iv drip pls

#868 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 April 2015 - 06:29 AM

Having to shorten a great paper because the character count is too high >: (

#869 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 April 2015 - 06:30 AM

Yung.

#870 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 April 2015 - 07:04 AM

I go to sleep feeling great, and then I wake up with a sore throat, red eyes, the sniffles, and I keep freaking sneezing. Ugh

#871 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2015 - 11:57 AM

when people yell in the office... inside voices people! didn't we learn this when we were kids?

#872 Gnome

Gnome
  • Alpha As Fuck

• 1054 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2015 - 04:15 PM

when people yell in the office... inside voices people! didn't we learn this when we were kids?

Try having a PA and people saying random shit while you're in the middle of a sale because they are too lazy to get up and find the person they're looking for... then they yell and cuss them out... 

#873 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 April 2015 - 07:09 PM

The fact that my roommate is moving back in. 

#874 Nekromion

Nekromion
  • Banned from trading - Do not trade with this member!

• 16 posts

Posted 05 April 2015 - 07:30 AM

When skinny girls that says they're fat (-.-")

#875 Alexiel

Alexiel
  • Sieg Zeon!

• 2043 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 April 2015 - 01:48 PM

Me

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users