• Please log in to reply
1621 replies to this topic

#876 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 April 2015 - 07:43 PM

Some stupid Nokia from LA that tried to hack my Facebook. FIGHT ME FB HACKER.

#877 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 April 2015 - 07:27 AM

my aching body.

#878 majestictuna

majestictuna
  • 60 posts

Posted 07 April 2015 - 06:52 PM

My dogs getting sprayed by a skunk, having to put them in the rental car for the ride home from my in-laws, only to pay $600 for the mechanic to say he's not sure if our car in the shop was "fixed."

Also: We washed the dogs. But that shit just doesn't go away...unless you have Vagisil (evidently, that works great for Skunk sprays), unfortunately, my mother-in-law was all out...tomato juice, vinegar, etc. all that shit is a bust when it comes to getting rid of the skunk smell.

I love my dogs, but right now...I hate my dogs.

#879 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • šŸ“Aioli-AmericanšŸ“

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 April 2015 - 02:45 PM

When I flood the back porch cause my brain is two states and 8 planets away.

#880 Karla

Karla
  • 2478 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 April 2015 - 03:10 PM

Pedestrians walking in the street when they don't have the crosswalk signal.  Are they trying to get hit??

#881 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 April 2015 - 03:17 PM

Pedestrians walking in the street when they don't have the crosswalk signal.  Are they trying to get hit??

When I was super depressed I would to walk out in front of cars all the time.

#882 Bone

Bone
  • no

• 3638 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 April 2015 - 03:22 PM

Meh, if there aren't any cars moving fast enough to hit me, I cross the street at my whim.

#883 Alexiel

Alexiel
  • Sieg Zeon!

• 2043 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 April 2015 - 04:37 PM

Spoiler

Spoiler

Edited by AoKnight, 08 April 2015 - 04:37 PM.

#884 Alexiel

Alexiel
  • Sieg Zeon!

• 2043 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 April 2015 - 07:45 AM

Apparently some jackass(es) are harassing at least one person and doing so by spoofing their caller ID with my number.

Thankfully this guy was willing to listen to reason and we were able to talk it out, but he was so POed that he initially threatened to go to the police and file charges.

Just hope this isn't happening to others though...

Between this and telemarketers... guess it's time to change my number again.

Such a PITA to do so though. :/

#885 Gnome

Gnome
  • Alpha As Fuck

• 1054 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 April 2015 - 08:25 AM

When you sit at work for 11 hours and make no dough. 

#886 Padme

Padme
  • Tofu Tatas

• 1687 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 April 2015 - 09:10 AM

@rwmurrayVT  :lol2:  :lol2:  :lol2:  :lol2:  :lol2:  :lol2:  :wub:

#887 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 April 2015 - 09:59 AM

When people don't know how to maths or forget to tell me something that is important to a customers account balance and then they mess up my books and I have to spend extra time trying to figure out what they did and make sense of nonsense.

This happens more than it should and it pisses me off. Don't touch my numbers people!!

#888 TaylorTruck

TaylorTruck
  • 10 posts

Posted 10 April 2015 - 07:45 PM

Things that grind my gears:

Small cars

People that judge other people because they have tattoos, piercings, or a weird hair color.

People that tell me that I'm too skinny, or to "eat a sandwich."

Tricare.

My husband a good 80% of the time.

Snow.

People that refuse to use turn signals for anything, and just change lanes randomly without looking.

The vast majority of the human race.

#889 Gnome

Gnome
  • Alpha As Fuck

• 1054 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 April 2015 - 08:38 PM

When I think about my vacation being 13 days away which seems like forever... I just want this vacation now.

#890 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 April 2015 - 07:01 AM

the fact that my bangs are taking forever and a half to grow out D:

#891 Sharkbait4

Sharkbait4
  • 16 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 April 2015 - 12:25 PM

Sitting in class listening to the lecture and someone behind me is chewing gum... so very loudly.

#892 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 April 2015 - 09:25 PM

The fact that I had to take a cold-ish shower because somehow the hot water ran out e.e

thankfully, I had clothes in the dryer so I ran and put them on to be warm after.

#893 Alexiel

Alexiel
  • Sieg Zeon!

• 2043 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 April 2015 - 02:20 AM

Waking up from a really good dream only to eventually realize you never actually woke up, and that the dream is now a nightmare that's real enough to be completely believable.

#894 Oktober

Oktober
  • Team ASS

• 318 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 April 2015 - 02:37 AM

Waking up from a really good dream only to eventually realize you never actually woke up, and that the dream is now a nightmare that's real enough to be completely believable.

I'm pretty arachnophobic. A week ago or so I dreamed about spiders crawling on me. Woke up at 2am, stayed up for the rest of the night.

Also having tons of socks in the drawer but only a few pairs. Damn you sock monster.

#895 Prisca

Prisca
  • Clouded Liberty

• 2494 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 April 2015 - 02:21 AM

When the trade description says "FREE" and your offer is rejected- the item is still in trade. -__- 

^^ LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :angry  :thumbdown:  <_<  :argh:  :protest:  :headshake:

lol

#896 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 April 2015 - 05:09 PM

When I get home late, exhausted, and I find out a bottle of coke (2L) exploded and got all over my kitchen AND living room, so I have to clean everything with my dad (we never clean anything). All because of one bottle of coke and heat.

#897 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • šŸ“Aioli-AmericanšŸ“

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 April 2015 - 07:29 AM

Why the fuck does braums even have a drive thru if I can't use it when it's pouring down rain and I have a car full of kids to buy a gallon of milk?

#898 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2015 - 07:31 AM

When students come in and give me an attitude when I tell them their adviser isn't here. Then they try to convince me that it's important like I'm hiding them. What do you want me to do? I can't wish them back for you.

#899 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2015 - 11:57 AM

When people misspell definitely as defiantly.

#900 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2015 - 12:20 PM

When people on FR just send me their dragons for breeding with just a "hi, you have space, breed them". 

Honestly, ask first. I might have been saving that space for someone else. Plus, it's just plain polite to ask first. 

And then there's the:

sends dragons over, dragons have apparel/familiars attached, so you can't accept. 

I hate that so much. 

Also, people who tell me a paring is wrong because the character could never love anyone, and they get really mad about it and mad about people who write that paring. It's call imagination. It's called "fanFICTION". People have the right to write how they want. Just because you don't like it, doesn't mean you can go and call someone else's writing idea stupid. 

Ex: Loki/OC parings. Apparently, Loki can't love anyone. He loved his mother, so yes, he does have the capacity to do so. Just because I like that paring doesn't mean you have to get all pissy with me for it. And yes, this actually happened. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users