What really grinds YOUR gears?

• Please log in to reply
1621 replies to this topic

#951 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 May 2015 - 12:48 PM

Friday afternoon's that drag on forever at work.

Come on 4pm!!

#952 kanade

kanade
  • 42 posts

Posted 22 May 2015 - 12:59 PM

What grinds my gears?

• People who let their kids run wild in public and act like nothing is even going on. The kind of people that walk through the store pushing their shopping cart chatting it up on their cell phones off in la-la land while their brats are chasing each other around, knocking shit down and wreaking havoc on shoppers. That really gets me. I am also not a huge fan of kids though.
  • Kids with snot on their face all the time. Because those are the ones that especially have to touch everything. Ew.
  • Loud people that have to scream whether they are on the phone, talking with a friend, doing whatever. Idc what you have to say. Please spare me from hearing it.
  • People who ride in the passing lane and go slow as hell causing a grid lock
  • People who chew tobacco and leave their spit cups all over the place.
  • People who don't pick up their dogs crap when they are in public.
  • People that are always angry.

Like kanade said, I could go on forever.  :funone2:

you and I should go out and make a list about all that's wrong in the world, I agree with everything you say!

I'd also like to add in my list people with power issues. Their messed up way of thinking makes everyone's life more complex so that they can prove how useless superior they really are.

#953 Tsubaki

Tsubaki
  • 227 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 May 2015 - 01:08 PM

you and I should go out and make a list about all that's wrong in the world, I agree with everything you say!

I'd also like to add in my list people with power issues. Their messed up way of thinking makes everyone's life more complex so that they can prove how useless superior they really are.

If we started we would never finish! x3 I agree with all yours too though! Especially the people in the middle of the sidewalk.

Ew, the superiority complex people are bad too. Sorry you got bullied in high school and feel the need to now belittle everyone to feel powerful. I got bullied too, don't see me treating people like crap.

That also leads me to the people that flip out over everything. Like i'm sorry that your coupon didn't get accepted, but thats no reason to stand here and scream at the cashier for the rest of your checkout.

#954 kanade

kanade
  • 42 posts

Posted 23 May 2015 - 07:04 AM

That also leads me to the people that flip out over everything. Like i'm sorry that your coupon didn't get accepted, but thats no reason to stand here and scream at the cashier for the rest of your checkout.

This. Every single time I'm waiting in the line, the person in front of me is always slower than a sloth. Paying big amounts in coins, using expired coupons, deciding they don't want the tomato sauce anymore, you name it. I've lived it all. And the worst things always happen when I'm in a hurry and carry 1 item  :badmood:

#955 Shannon

Shannon
  • 💦🌺 water type ♓✨

• 1618 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 May 2015 - 07:13 AM

Self absorbed people.

#956 bigdix

bigdix
  • 150 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 May 2015 - 09:47 AM

Spitting on the floor. I don't care if it gets washed away by the rain, it still looks disgusting.

Also, there's a trash can 5 meters away from you, it's not that far. Stop dropping your cigarette butts.

#957 iKate

iKate
  • Cat Lady

• 1707 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 May 2015 - 11:48 AM

When I'm sitting in the bus and people play their music so loud (with earphones) that even when I sit on the other side of the bus, I still hear their music. I don't care if I like the music, but mostly it's shitty music.

Edited by iKate, 23 May 2015 - 11:49 AM.

#958 Bee

Bee
  • 1169 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 May 2015 - 11:51 AM

Spitting on the floor. I don't care if it gets washed away by the rain, it still looks disgusting.

Also, there's a trash can 5 meters away from you, it's not that far. Stop dropping your cigarette butts.

Argh, yes. Spitting on the floor is vile.

People who litter in general. What the fuck, would you drop wrappers on the floor like that at home?

#959 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 May 2015 - 12:57 PM

Not having a washer or dryer in my apartment and having to lug out all downstairs and across town to do it .

#960 Miscellaneous

Miscellaneous
  • 29 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 May 2015 - 08:50 PM

Not having a washer or dryer in my apartment and having to lug out all downstairs and across town to do it .

This will be me soon as well. The one good thing about living in a dorm was being able to do five loads of laundry at once.

#961 kanade

kanade
  • 42 posts

Posted 25 May 2015 - 03:21 AM

People who litter in general. What the fuck, would you drop wrappers on the floor like that at home?

Well...

Spoiler

#962 Mastermind

Mastermind
  • 324 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 May 2015 - 03:29 AM

People who take your things without asking.

#963 Chestnut

Chestnut
  • 44 posts

Posted 25 May 2015 - 11:13 AM

The sound of a cardboard box being dragged on pavement... I suppose that's quite odd

#964 Bee

Bee
  • 1169 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 May 2015 - 12:37 PM

Well...

Spoiler

Ew.

#965 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 May 2015 - 01:14 PM

I refreshed my computer and it took all my programs off :( thankfully not my files though. 

#966 untouchablexx

untouchablexx
  • 12 posts

Posted 25 May 2015 - 02:36 PM

I get really annoyed when people text/skype/etc me and then when I reply... they take hours to get back to me. Like, did you die out of excitement at my response or something?

#967 Shannon

Shannon
  • 💦🌺 water type ♓✨

• 1618 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 May 2015 - 02:50 PM

I get really annoyed when people text/skype/etc me and then when I reply... they take hours to get back to me. Like, did you die out of excitement at my response or something?

Haha I feel you on this. Even worse when they've obviously read it but are talking to other people instead.

#968 untouchablexx

untouchablexx
  • 12 posts

Posted 25 May 2015 - 02:54 PM

Haha I feel you on this. Even worse when they've obviously read it but are talking to other people instead.

YES. It couldn't get any worse.

#969 Antares

Antares
  • 46 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 May 2015 - 07:56 PM

I hate when I'm walking in the streets and I see someone that I know but we don't wanna talk to each other. It's a weird situation. I don't know what to do.

#970 Londonn

Londonn
  • 27 posts

Posted 26 May 2015 - 04:04 PM

I hate when someone calls me then talks to someone in the same room as them. Why did you call????

#971 kapleer

kapleer
  • 26 posts

Posted 26 May 2015 - 05:40 PM

When people in the hallway or in public are walking obnoxiously slow because they're on their phone or something

#972 Gnome

Gnome
  • Alpha As Fuck

• 1054 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 May 2015 - 06:40 PM

I hate when someone calls me then talks to someone in the same room as them. Why did you call????

I have a friend who calls, talks to the person in the same room when you answer and keeps talking to them and when you're like "Alright about to hang up" he finally just asks you the dumbest question possible. 

#973 Honchkrow

Honchkrow
  • 908 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 May 2015 - 08:13 PM

When you're in the middle of a sentence then someone cuts in and suddenly you're out of the conversation. 

#974 Miscellaneous

Miscellaneous
  • 29 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 May 2015 - 08:30 PM

Also, the filters on the neoboards. Apparently everything is profane. 

#975 MariliisR

MariliisR
  • 43 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 May 2015 - 03:37 AM

-Finding tangled headphones in my pocket when I need them.

-Parents who don't take action when their children are running around screaming and creating chaos where it's not appropriate (e.g. restaurant etc)

-Slow walkers (YES!)

-Trying to open the plastic bag without wetting my fingers in the supermarket (germs, ugh) :S

-The dust around my computer that comes back full force the very next day.

-Dog hair EVERYWHERE when someone brings their pet to my home.

-Coming out of the shower in the winter at morning (it's seems so cold :S)

-Cliffhangers 

-Having to convert recipes from cups, oz, tablespoons and whatever else that isn't in the metric system.

-Overly cheerful, peppy people (don't you just want to punch them in the face sometimes? :D )

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users