What really grinds YOUR gears?

• Please log in to reply
1621 replies to this topic

#1051 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 June 2015 - 01:26 PM

The fact that my phone still chooses duck and ducking over fuck and fucking no matter how often I use them.

#1052 Honchkrow

Honchkrow
  • 908 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 June 2015 - 01:33 PM

That my phone has a feature that mutes all sound and vibrations and to turn that on is to press the volume button down twice after the volume is set to 0. One press mutes sound only which i use but when i press it again to make sure its on, my alarms are screwed.

#1053 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 June 2015 - 02:48 PM

It really PISSES ME OFF when I'm unable to explain myself properly what I think about things, and about my lack of certain feelings. Especially to people that know me and know I'm not a sentimental bitch. Why are you so surprised about my cold reactions? You already knew I was like this. I won't change. People don't change. RELAX, YO AND EMBRACE IT.

#1054 Gnome

Gnome
  • Alpha As Fuck

• 1054 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 June 2015 - 04:31 PM

My ability to say the wrong thing at the wrong time. 

#1055 kadoatie

kadoatie
  • 284 posts

Posted 11 June 2015 - 03:47 AM

My bf's brothers wife, who is incapable of asking me anything except "are you going to work now?" while constantly staring at me.  In the four plus years that I've known her, I've never had an interesting conversation with her.  I really wish I could because it would be nice to have someone I could consider a sister.

#1056 jinq

jinq
  • 1554 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 June 2015 - 04:20 AM

28 degrees celsius and no fucking ac on the bus

#1057 rintastic

rintastic
  • 75 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 June 2015 - 05:32 AM

People who chew their food SO LOUDLY and you have to see all the bits of chewed up food in their mouth.

#1058 tmanowen

tmanowen
  • 20 posts

Posted 11 June 2015 - 07:24 AM

Ignorant Attention hogging people  : People that when they have your attention are very ignorant towards you, but when you leave them be for a moment, they want your attention back to once again, consciously or unconsciously be ignorant towards you again

#1059 Gnome

Gnome
  • Alpha As Fuck

• 1054 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 June 2015 - 11:06 AM

The fact that my phone still chooses duck and ducking over fuck and fucking no matter how often I use them.

That just makes your text messages cuter and stead of ruder. 

#1060 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 June 2015 - 12:17 PM

I wont quit complaining about allergies until fall. This is probably the worse I've had them in like 10 years.

1. I can't wear my contacts because my eyes are super irritated and watery like a rainfall.

2. My glasses give me a headache and i'm not used to having to move my whole head to see something instead of just moving my eyes. 

3. My eyes are watering so much that it's beginning to irritate my already sensitive skin, so now under my eyes is all red and itchy.

fuck my life. i'm moving to alaska.

#1061 FelisNoctua

FelisNoctua
  • 657 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 June 2015 - 12:47 PM

Ok its, weird, but when people drag their gorram feet. They just scuff along, oblivious to the noise. Notice it once and you will notice it forever. There are a couple other things that make me want to remove people from the gene pool, like littering. If you are SO sure that the whole world needs to clean up after you, you should not be allowed to breed.

#1062 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 June 2015 - 02:55 PM

The guy that was going to buy my tv went MIA so now I have to advertise it all over :(

#1063 pancakeface

pancakeface
  • 769 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 June 2015 - 04:46 PM

The guy that was going to buy my tv went MIA so now I have to advertise it all over :(

This is too much of a coincidence

OMG @Swarley WE WERE RIGHT.

#1064 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 June 2015 - 04:47 PM

This is too much of a coincidence

OMG @Swarley WE WERE RIGHT.

I knew it. Of course the cops will search about her everywhere, including here. She only posted this to be safe. But she can't escape us.

#1065 pancakeface

pancakeface
  • 769 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 June 2015 - 05:07 PM

I knew it. Of course the cops will search about her everywhere, including here. She only posted this to be safe. But she can't escape us.

Rocket's too smart for the cops, meanwhile the scavenger hunt seems to be an important part of her plan but I can't figure it out.

Note to self. Don't buy tv from craigslist.

#1066 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 June 2015 - 05:21 PM

I've got my eye on you @Swarley, you're next.  :reaper:

#1067 xSylveon

xSylveon
  • 10 posts

Posted 14 June 2015 - 06:48 PM

-when old people act like dicks and expect you to be nice to them

#1068 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 June 2015 - 07:11 PM

-when old people act like dicks and expect you to be nice to them

They've seen some shit. 

#1069 LunarMoon

LunarMoon
  • 14 posts

Posted 17 June 2015 - 07:19 PM

They've seen some shit. 

tru, but maybe like ridiculously mean? like "oh technology ruined your generation" along the lines of that

#1070 Hawk

Hawk
  • hawk·ish·ly

• 9688 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 June 2015 - 07:23 PM

They've seen some shit. 

You don't know that.

They could've lived a very sheltered life.

There's a nearly-retired guy at our shop that needs to be put in his place, hard.  Self-entitled, "When I ran a shop...." kind of guy.  I just need to cut him off and be like, "When you ran that shop, you ran it into the ground."  Which he did.

#1071 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 June 2015 - 07:25 PM

You don't know that.

They could've lived a very sheltered life.

There's a nearly-retired guy at our shop that needs to be put in his place, hard.  Self-entitled, "When I ran a shop...." kind of guy.  I just need to cut him off and be like, "When you ran that shop, you ran it into the ground."  Which he did.

Still seen some shit. 

#1072 Hawk

Hawk
  • hawk·ish·ly

• 9688 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 June 2015 - 07:29 PM

Still seen some shit. 

He's the milkman.  There is likely a very good reason why his company, which apparently survived multiple generations, was no longer profitable with him.  He is Captain Indecisive on top of being one of the slowest guys.

#1073 LunarMoon

LunarMoon
  • 14 posts

Posted 17 June 2015 - 07:32 PM

there was this old lady at our school and she rolled over(she had an automatic wheelchair thing) my friends friend foot then promptly told her to go to hell.  :unsure:

dang it, said friend twice. -.-

#1074 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 June 2015 - 08:14 PM

He's the milkman.  There is likely a very good reason why his company, which apparently survived multiple generations, was no longer profitable with him.  He is Captain Indecisive on top of being one of the slowest guys.

Yeah, cause no one gets milk delivered anymore. That I know of. 

#1075 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 June 2015 - 09:11 AM

Lately, this song. Ugh.

And it seems that I hear it everywhere I go. EVERY damn store I walk in has this crap playing.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users