Posted 26 June 2015 - 01:35 PM

The Palins. 

#1127 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 June 2015 - 04:17 PM

My class' whatsapp group. They fight over stupid stuff every day.

Today it's about gay marriage. So much ignorance in some of them.

#1128 Gnome

Gnome
  • Alpha As Fuck

• 1054 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 June 2015 - 06:36 AM

My coworkers wife calling in to work for him . what are you fucking 12 dude? Seriously you're a grown adult.

#1129 Henry700

Henry700
  • 10 posts

Posted 27 June 2015 - 11:31 AM

Bad drivers and bad cyclists

#1130 Rainstorm

Rainstorm
  • 14 posts

Posted 27 June 2015 - 04:04 PM

Judgemental passive-aggresive Facebook posts.

Those always receive side-eyes from me.

#1131 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 June 2015 - 01:10 PM

When people post stupid conspiracy theory shit all over Facebook. 

#1132 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 July 2015 - 03:47 PM

Unnecessary use of "literally". Especially when it's wrong.

#1133 FelisNoctua

FelisNoctua
  • 657 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 July 2015 - 03:59 PM

When people (cough, family members) can't tell that the "DISNEY WORLD." Facebook page offering a chance to win tickets (after you like, and share, and submit your information through nothingtodowithdisneyworldyoumoron.net) IS NOT BLOODY DISNEY WORLD. SRSLY? I just. What? What?

tumblr_lyhw27YvNb1r6lj75o1_500.gif

#1134 pancakeface

pancakeface
  • 769 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 July 2015 - 08:42 PM

tumblr_mzgr2rGNfB1qb3z80o1_250.gif

Spoiler

#1135 Shannon

Shannon
  • 💦🌺 water type ♓✨

• 1618 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 July 2015 - 10:34 PM

Literally this

#1136 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 July 2015 - 04:54 PM

Women that get all faked hysterical with insects. Please, bitch, don't act like you need to be saved.

#1137 Cass

Cass
  • Stronteigenwijs

• 1560 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 July 2015 - 04:57 PM

My class' whatsapp group.

Just Whatsapp groups in general. I don't need 541 unread messages every morning, anyone bitching about me not drinking enough or receiving """funny""" pictures with balls in them.

#1138 Shannon

Shannon
  • 💦🌺 water type ♓✨

• 1618 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 July 2015 - 06:09 AM

Grinds my goddamn gears when I meet a guy who's seemingly perfect, looks like a Franco, and stuff happens between us... and then I find out he has a girlfriend. What the actual fuck. Why are so many guys shady as hell?

#1139 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 July 2015 - 06:32 AM

Grinds my goddamn gears when I meet a guy who's seemingly perfect, looks like a Franco, and stuff happens between us... and then I find out he has a girlfriend. What the actual fuck. Why are so many guys shady as hell?

Lol is that the snapchat guy?

#1140 Shannon

Shannon
  • 💦🌺 water type ♓✨

• 1618 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 July 2015 - 07:05 AM

Lol is that the snapchat guy?

YA I bet his gf saw that him and I were snapchat bestfriends (when you have the lil yellow heart next to each other's name) and got suspicious. He was actually perfect before this lol. Double majoring at a great school, working a hella good job that he lives in both DC and NYC for.. C'est la vie.

#1141 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 July 2015 - 08:53 AM

YA I bet his gf saw that him and I were snapchat bestfriends (when you have the lil yellow heart next to each other's name) and got suspicious. He was actually perfect before this lol. Double majoring at a great school, working a hella good job that he lives in both DC and NYC for.. C'est la vie.

When something is too good, there's probably something wrong with it. Sad but true.

On topic:
Jennifer Lawrence. She's annoying, overrated and fake. And she's not that great of an actress imo, she just got lucky with her Hunger Games character.

#1142 Sehunie

Sehunie
  • 96 posts

Posted 10 July 2015 - 01:32 PM

(Good) movies with bad endings. I just saw gone girl (now I finally know who that swarley starbucks guy is) and the ending really disappointed me.

buuut you said it was brilliant? Brilliant but psychotic. Don't change you're opinion now, I still have to read the book XD

Anyway, for me: people who are always late. Like, you've set up a time to meet each other, not to come 2 hours late. That's really annoying.

#1143 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 July 2015 - 02:55 PM

People that doesn't understand that a red traffic light does not mean "hey, it's ok to go ahead".

If I ever get in a car accident (again) because of some fucktard's fault (again!!) I'm gonna be so pissed off I'm gonna kill the motherfucker this time.

Aaaand I just realized my home is a completely free-chocolate zone. Great. Juuuuust great.

#1144 iKate

iKate
  • Cat Lady

• 1707 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 July 2015 - 02:04 AM

buuut you said it was brilliant? Brilliant but psychotic. Don't change you're opinion now, I still have to read the book XD

Anyway, for me: people who are always late. Like, you've set up a time to meet each other, not to come 2 hours late. That's really annoying.

your* opinion

and yesss it was brilliant but the ending wasn't.. so idk what to think XD I'll just pretend there's no ending then ok.

#1145 Sehunie

Sehunie
  • 96 posts

Posted 11 July 2015 - 02:11 AM

your* opinion

and yesss it was brilliant but the ending wasn't.. so idk what to think XD I'll just pretend there's no ending then ok.

Loool what, I never make such grammar mistakes, oh gosh.

I was so tired, shame!

Mkay, I'll read it soon. Well, 'soon', I still have to read two books before that one.

#1146 iKate

iKate
  • Cat Lady

• 1707 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 July 2015 - 02:25 AM

Loool what, I never make such grammar mistakes, oh gosh.

I was so tired, shame!

Mkay, I'll read it soon. Well, 'soon', I still have to read two books before that one.

Excuses, excuses.. :p

to stay on topic: When every shop nearby is closed. (on a national holiday) 

#1147 Sehunie

Sehunie
  • 96 posts

Posted 11 July 2015 - 03:22 AM

Excuses, excuses.. :p

to stay on topic: When every shop nearby is closed. (on a national holiday) 

You know it's true  :huh:

OT: I also dislike when people ask me to go out and do stuff during summer holidays.

Like, sure, let's hang out. But I disagree to go to the movies three times a week, I'm not the rich friend mkay  :lol2:

#1148 stagsong

stagsong
  • 121 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 July 2015 - 03:29 AM

Being told I'm not smart enough, etc and then immediately asked how something is handled in the business. How can you not understand how your OWN BUSINESS works.

#1149 Guppie

Guppie
  • 1285 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 July 2015 - 05:31 AM

When people wear so much perfume or cologne that it makes you gag. My nose shouldn't be assaulted when you walk in the room!

#1150 Cass

Cass
  • Stronteigenwijs

• 1560 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 July 2015 - 04:16 AM

When people impose their opinion on you. For example, we were celebrating someone's birthday and they were talking about Michael Jackson. I mentioned I liked his music, and a girl I didn't even know 15 minutes before all went "Oh my god you like MJ? Ugh he's so overrated. If you're a real music lover you wouldn't love MJ."

Yeah, your opinion completely invalidates me as a music lover. Whatever you say, bitch :rolleyes:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users