Photo

What really grinds YOUR gears?

• Please log in to reply
1621 replies to this topic

#1151 Silverize

Silverize
  • 15 posts

Posted 12 July 2015 - 08:05 AM

People asking for my opinion or suggestions and end up choosing what they already decided upon even before they asked me for my opinions :rolleyes:

#1152 Guppie

Guppie
  • 1285 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 July 2015 - 09:02 AM

People asking for my opinion or suggestions and end up choosing what they already decided upon even before they asked me for my opinions :rolleyes:

Urp :( I sometimes do this. I THINK I don't know what I want, but then when somebody suggests one of my options and I'm ready to implement, I realize I'm not actually happy with it after-all and go with the other option. I value my friends' opinions, but I'm a funny brained person who doesn't know what she wants sometimes

#1153 iKate

iKate
  • Cat Lady

• 1707 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 July 2015 - 09:51 AM

When your neighbor decides to destroy his whole hedge with a chainsaw. It's taking way too long and it makes so much noise. 

#1154 Guppie

Guppie
  • 1285 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 July 2015 - 11:11 AM

When our landlord won't fix anything.

#1155 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 July 2015 - 09:06 AM

The latest Android update. I was holding onto 4.4.2, because I was happy with it and already got used to everything, especially the layout. Yesterday I update it.

Stupid decision. What annoys me the most is Chrome. The tabs are like different apps, it's stupid.

#1156 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 July 2015 - 01:14 PM

People acting more bitchy than me. At least, I always have a reason to be one. :p

#1157 Romy

Romy
  • Neocodex Elite Four Member

• 4876 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 July 2015 - 01:15 PM

The latest Android update. I was holding onto 4.4.2, because I was happy with it and already got used to everything, especially the layout. Yesterday I update it.

Stupid decision. What annoys me the most is Chrome. The tabs are like different apps, it's stupid.

You can change that in your chrome settings :3

#1158 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 July 2015 - 01:29 PM

You can change that in your chrome settings :3

OMG I LOVE YOU

#1159 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 July 2015 - 07:56 PM

When people rudely offer ME or MY personal belongings to other people RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME, WITHOUT ASKING.

Fucking GRINDS MY GEARS!

Orrr asking me 10000 times a day "Are you ok?" Yes I'm fucking ok, I'm not going to be ok if you keep asking me though.

#1160 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 July 2015 - 07:46 PM

@HiMyNameIsNick grinds my fucking gears. <_<

#1161 HiMyNameIsNick

HiMyNameIsNick
  • Shitlord

• 1730 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 July 2015 - 07:49 PM

I still have no clue what's going on lol

And that grinds my gears :p

#1162 Cass

Cass
  • Stronteigenwijs

• 1560 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 July 2015 - 03:58 AM

Somebody seriously just said to me "ADD doesn't exist, it hasn't been diagnosed since '72", while my ADD-diagnosed sister takes meds and gets a special insurance and sees a psychologist and all that jazz. They had me like

379.jpg

More gear-grinding today

I found several dogturds in my front lawm while mowing the lawn. We don't have dogs.

And people that are so oblivious to cultural differences that they think the way their country does it is the global standard are extremely irritable. Especially when they call you a dumb bitch when you argue otherwise.

Edited by cassiopeiic, 20 July 2015 - 03:24 AM.

#1163 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 July 2015 - 04:02 AM

And people that are so oblivious to cultural differences that they think the way their country does it is the global standard are extremely irritable. Especially when they call you a dumb bitch when you argue otherwise.

This one billion times

#1164 iKate

iKate
  • Cat Lady

• 1707 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 July 2015 - 04:09 AM

I found several dogturds in my front lawm while mowing the lawn. We don't have dogs.

Me too :/

Our neighbors let their dogs run freely everywhere they want, including our garden. I find several dogturds in my garden every day and I can't sit or walk in my garden without the dogs barking at me like my garden is theirs. They did it yesterday and the neighbours only called their dogs after 10mins non stop barking.

They bit my cat (in my garden, she never goes to their garden), her collar was destroyed and she wouldn't live anymore if she didn't wear her collar.

We called the police and they talked with them but nothing has changed since..

Edited by iKate, 20 July 2015 - 04:13 AM.

#1165 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 July 2015 - 07:11 AM

At work all of us have 4 or more monitors and there is this one girl who only uses one monitor and it bugs me D: 

shee's probably being sneaky and on facebook.. lol like i am all the time 

#1166 iKate

iKate
  • Cat Lady

• 1707 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 July 2015 - 01:11 AM

When you and your friend make an arrangement to go see a movie and the day before your friend says; 'oh hey I hope you don't mind but some other friends of mine are coming with us' and you know none of them. I'm sure I'll be ignored again.

#1167 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 July 2015 - 07:00 AM

When your house mate passive aggressively tells you to not use one of his 4 coffee mugs...

#1168 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 July 2015 - 08:11 PM

the design of the frying pan at my house is kinda retarded. the handle is heavier than the pan so i have to hold it all the time while i cook my eggs. :doh:

#1169 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 July 2015 - 04:24 AM

Listen the President speaking how much he's proud of his men and women in armed forces that have been risking their lives not only in our country but also overseas, when those same militaries are so poorly respected as humans and as the force that keeps his sorry ass guarded every damn night. The same man that travels with our money but imposes militaries to buy their own gear, which a monthly salary doesn't even begin to cover. :fyou:

#1170 kianakins

kianakins
  • 11 posts

Posted 22 July 2015 - 09:22 AM

How people only want to see the parts of you that benefits them.

#1171 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 July 2015 - 12:36 PM

Did I already complain about this? But my stupid bitch coworker has SPIDERS as her desktop background. FUCKING GIANT HAIRY TARANTULAS. It makes me want to barf and punch her in the throat when I see it.

She's like "Oh I have it alternate between butterfilies too!." NO Bitch get rid of the spiders they are fucking disgusting.

#1172 Guppie

Guppie
  • 1285 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 July 2015 - 02:17 PM

that gooey sludge at the bottom of cheap ice cream tubs

...also that I do not have ice cream

#1173 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 August 2015 - 05:56 AM

Stupid and lazy co-workers.

Don't piss off the person who creates your paychecks. I might just accidentally forget to pay you.

#1174 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 August 2015 - 08:15 AM

Stupid fucking piddly ass rules that do nothing other than make everyone's lives miserable.

#1175 pancakeface

pancakeface
  • 769 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 August 2015 - 06:32 PM

This guy cut in line in front of me at the bus stop when there were like 4-7 more people behind me. He's young and able, but when he gets on the bus, he grabs a seat at the front (technically meant for elderly, less able or generally inconvenienced) and dumps his plastic bag which is like holding ONE small item on the seat next to him WHEN THERE'S STILL OBVIOUSLY PEOPLE LOOKING FOR A SEAT.

I don't even know what. There were still seats at the back of the bus and elderly people or people having to manage a lot of stuff had to maneuver their way to the back because of some inconsiderate

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users