Users Awards

Posted 12 August 2015 - 01:51 PM

Stupid people ^_^

#1178 Eggie

Eggie
  • 317 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 August 2015 - 01:10 PM

Mosquitoes. FUCKING MOSQUITOES. Little assholes are everywhere where I live and you can't step outside for a second without a swarm coming up and biting you on the ass (I literally do have a bite on my ass right now, no idea how the hell that happened but it's great for some very itchy and embarrassing social situations).

My mom is an incredibly smart and intelligent woman who is well-spoken and I love her like crazy but recently she's been getting on my case and it's really pissing me off. She thinks she knows everything about how I'm feeling when in fact she knows absolutely nothing and she feels the need to preach to me about what she THINKS is wrong with my self-esteem and depression and what she thinks I should do about it. The things she's yelling at me to do simply aren't doable for me ("just doing it" really isn't an option, if I could "just do it" or "just feel better/think more positive" I would have already) and I can't find the words to accurately describe to her exactly why her advice isn't sound because I don't really know why myself. Kinda ranty. Sorry.

#1179 Cybunny

Cybunny
  • Hippity-hoppity~

• 52 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 August 2015 - 02:45 PM

Cyclists that ride on the car's lane instead of the bike's lane.

I wish it was legal to push them away with the car, or something.

Like... I don't wanna make space for you, bitch. 

If you make space for a cyclist and there's another car on the other lane, there might happen an accident, you know?

Anyway, ride away.

#1180 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 August 2015 - 07:57 PM

I don't rinse anything, hardly ever. Unless it's caked in dirt.

Like potatoes, I like a them dusty, adds flavor because I eat the skin.

I'm still alive and kicking.

I don't rinse anything either. Builds a healthy microbiome.

#1181 Shannon

Shannon
  • 💦🌺 water type ♓✨

• 1618 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 August 2015 - 09:26 PM

I hate when guys don't even bother to learn about the female reproductive system. Girls are expected to know about the male system, so why not the other way around?

#1182 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 August 2015 - 09:42 PM

I hate when guys don't even bother to learn about the female reproductive system. Girls are expected to know about the male system, so why not the other way around?

The female reproductive is much easier to learn about, the male one has a lot of vessels and shit (at least in educational level, I'm starting to wonder if that's what you meant lol)

#1183 pancakeface

pancakeface
  • 769 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 August 2015 - 09:55 PM

The female reproductive is much easier to learn about, the male one has a lot of vases and shit (at least in educational level, I'm starting to wonder if that's what you meant lol)

c975e19eecf61f601493e18c4f916a06.jpg???

#1184 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 August 2015 - 09:57 PM

c975e19eecf61f601493e18c4f916a06.jpg???

Sorry, it's 3 am. I mean vessels.

#1185 pancakeface

pancakeface
  • 769 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 August 2015 - 10:06 PM

Sorry, it's 3 am. I mean vessels.

to be fair, vases are also known as vessels.

#1186 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 August 2015 - 10:07 PM

to be fair, vases are also known as vessels.

e.e
You know what I mean, so shaddup

#1187 pancakeface

pancakeface
  • 769 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 August 2015 - 05:56 AM

When image hosting fails.

#1188 Alexiel

Alexiel
  • Sieg Zeon!

• 2043 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 August 2015 - 06:01 AM

People changing their number and not updating their loved ones and other important places.

Was just woken up from some school nearly 2 hours away trying to get a hold of "Michelle".

Not happy. Have been having difficulties sleeping as is.

And not too long ago one of her friends tried to argue with me about it being a wrong number.

Also myself. For being too stupid tired to tell the difference between silent and vibrate.

#1189 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 August 2015 - 07:18 AM

The female reproductive is much easier to learn about, the male one has a lot of vessels and shit (at least in educational level, I'm starting to wonder if that's what you meant lol)

The female one has a fair number of parts too. There's just as many important things to know about both. I get annoyed when men/women don't know the important shit about THEIR OWN reproductive system. Like... it's attached to you. I can almost understand not knowing about the opposite gender, but you should at least know about your own junk. 

#1190 Swim

Swim
  • 547 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 August 2015 - 07:23 AM

Mosquitoes. FUCKING MOSQUITOES. Little assholes are everywhere where I live and you can't step outside for a second without a swarm coming up and biting you on the ass (I literally do have a bite on my ass right now, no idea how the hell that happened but it's great for some very itchy and embarrassing social situations).

omfg this is actually me. Like mosquitoes are such a pain in the ass. I s2g if I don't spray myself with bug spray or whatever theres going to be like 20000 of those little bitches over me. It's like what's so tasty about my blood :/ Like that's why I hate walking around the streets past 9 PM because I'm gonna get bitten so much by those guys

#1191 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 August 2015 - 07:29 AM

The female one has a fair number of parts too. There's just as many important things to know about both. I get annoyed when men/women don't know the important shit about THEIR OWN reproductive system. Like... it's attached to you. I can almost understand not knowing about the opposite gender, but you should at least know about your own junk. 

What if you have no intention of using those parts for reproduction though? Are we ok to just understand the fun bits?

#1192 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 August 2015 - 07:31 AM

What if you have no intention of using those parts for reproduction though? Are we ok to just understand the fun bits?

Yeah, that doesn't make them not part of the reproductive system anymore. 

#1193 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 August 2015 - 07:38 AM

I find it easier to understand, for some reason. Hormones, though... Especially during menstruation, that shit gets crazy.

#1194 Cass

Cass
  • Stronteigenwijs

• 1560 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 August 2015 - 07:52 AM

yNSWhdo.jpg

In all honesty, I really don't care for seeds with regular melon consumption. But I specifically bought the seedless 'brand' for my icecream. So if you're gonna advertise that you have seedless watermelons, your watermelons better be goddamn seedless :angry:

#1195 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 August 2015 - 07:47 AM

The YouTube app, at least for Android. It keeps giving me errors. When I watch videos on the max resolution, I get playback error. When I watch too many videos, playback error. When I skip part of a video, playback error.

JUST LET ME WATCH MY VIDEOS

#1196 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 August 2015 - 07:56 AM

Yet again stupid coworkers.. Well just one girl in particular. We are trying to replace her, but we're having a hard time finding someone competent enough. I keep telling my boss to just let her go, the president of the company wants her gone, several of us can pick up the slack in the meantime (like we're already doing).  I just want to punch her in the face.

Lazy, comes into work at 8:30-9:00 when work starts at 7:30 for the normal people.. You're not a morning person? Fuck that your'e 30 years old, welcome to the real world darling, get your ass out of bed and come to work on time. The later you come in, the more I have to cover the phones and the more things I have to deal with that put my normal job duties to the side.

Leave me a question on a technician work order? Why the fuck couldn't you handle this before you even sent the tech out? That's not MY JOB, it's yours. Yet again making me do things that put my normal work on the side.

I'm about to go to my bosses office and rage.

/rant

#1197 Trichomes

Trichomes
  • 🐱 💖 🍄

• 1781 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 August 2015 - 08:08 AM

yNSWhdo.jpg

In all honesty, I really don't care for seeds with regular melon consumption. But I specifically bought the seedless 'brand' for my icecream. So if you're gonna advertise that you have seedless watermelons, your watermelons better be goddamn seedless :angry:

I don't think there's such thing as a 100% seedless watermelon. By seedless, they mean the mature black seeds. The white things are seed coats, where the black seeds were supposed to be, but never matured, and they're safe/easy to eat.

#1198 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 August 2015 - 10:17 AM

Asking my mum one thing and have to listen her talking about the neighbor did this, that woman said that, the son of that old couple is this. Damn it. I asked you about a friend we have in common, I don't want to know a fucking about the lives of the people I've never seen in my fucking life. Damn it. And this fucking shit is on for minutes and minutes and minutes. Seriously, mum. I'm looking to a computer screen, that should tell you enough, besides the fact I've already told you I don't fucking care about others' lives, I don't give a shit.

#1199 Cass

Cass
  • Stronteigenwijs

• 1560 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 August 2015 - 10:01 AM

I don't think there's such thing as a 100% seedless watermelon. By seedless, they mean the mature black seeds. The white things are seed coats, where the black seeds were supposed to be, but never matured, and they're safe/easy to eat.

Well, especially considering the image on the sticker, it's still false advertising. I know the white seeds (or seed coats) are harmless, and like I mentioned before I don't care for seeds. But regardless if there is such a thing as a seedless watermelon... if you're trying to sell seedless watermelons, don't lie to me :p

Two small petpeeves:

1. My husband calls Firefox 'Mozilla'. I mean, it's not wrong, but it's like saying 'I've got the latest Apple' instead of 'I've got the latest iPhone' and it bugs me.

2. People that answer 'Send me a PM' on an offer or something similar. Like for example "I have strawberries, anyone interested?" and then someone answers "Send me a PM with the details." Uhm, whot? Why not just send a PM yourself? Why do you need to comment "Send me a PM", if you could just send a PM yourself and ask "Hey, what are the details?". I hate the implication of "Hey, I'm lazy, cater me and PM me everything."

#1200 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 August 2015 - 10:03 AM

Two small petpeeves:

1. My husband calls Firefox 'Mozilla'. I mean, it's not wrong, but it's like saying 'I've got the latest Apple' instead of 'I've got the latest iPhone' and it bugs me.

2. People that answer 'Send me a PM' on an offer or something similar. Like for example "I have strawberries, anyone interested?" and then someone answers "Send me a PM with the details." Uhm, whot? Why not just send a PM yourself? Why do you need to comment "Send me a PM", if you could just send a PM yourself and ask "Hey, what are the details?". I hate the implication of "Hey, I'm lazy, cater me and PM me everything."

:lol: I share them with you

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users