• Please log in to reply
1621 replies to this topic

#1226 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 August 2015 - 02:01 PM

Days are getting shorter. Nights are getting colder. Where the hell do you think you're going, Summer?

#1227 Shannon

Shannon
  • 💦🌺 water type ♓✨

• 1618 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 August 2015 - 02:02 PM

Days are getting shorter. Nights are getting colder. Where the hell do you think you're going, Summer?

I could def use a little bit of Autumn weather right now. Texas is hot as Hell. D:

#1228 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 August 2015 - 02:04 PM

I could def use a little bit of Autumn weather right now. Texas is hot as Hell. D:

That sounds just like Heaven to me!

#1229 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 August 2015 - 02:13 PM

Summer needs to be gone, the whole North West US is on fire and we need rain so bad.

#1230 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 August 2015 - 02:16 PM

Summer needs to be gone, the whole North West US is on fire and we need rain so bad.

He have big issues with fires here every year too. :/

#1231 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 August 2015 - 02:24 PM

He have big issues with fires here every year too. :/

This is the worst I've ever witnessed in my 28 years on this earth. We had such a dry winter we are now getting fucked by mother nature.

#1232 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 August 2015 - 02:32 PM

This is the worst I've ever witnessed in my 28 years on this earth. We had such a dry winter we are now getting fucked by mother nature.

Then I hope rain comes for you all fast and people are able to be safe.

Such a fucked up weather.

#1233 Shannon

Shannon
  • 💦🌺 water type ♓✨

• 1618 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 August 2015 - 08:52 PM

That sounds just like Heaven to me!

Come live in my dorm then :p

#1234 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 August 2015 - 08:55 PM

Rain. It only comes every few weeks. I NEED MORE RAIN

#1235 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 August 2015 - 04:52 AM

Not much difference in the South East, apart from no literal fire.

#1236 MKOunite

MKOunite
  • 64 posts

Posted 25 August 2015 - 05:21 AM

Slow drivers make me grrr.. but they annoy me most when they decide its good to tun out in front of you (on 80km/h road, when you are close to them and already doing the speed limit); In this sinario they always seem to turn in at 5 km/h and decided they can take the next 15 mins catching up to the speed. really annoys me. I am sure one day they will learn the hard way.

Record amounts of rain down here in Aus (only compare the the last few years though). But fire season here isn't far enough away. Here's hoping we have no major fires this year. Hope the fires in the US stop. Would lend you rain if I could.

Edited by MKOunite, 25 August 2015 - 05:25 AM.

#1237 AngelWing

AngelWing
  • Banned from trading - Do not trade with this member!

• 13 posts

Posted 25 August 2015 - 06:36 AM

People who use other peeps for rides, its fine if your paying for gas but if not then GTFO (my brother :p ) I understand if its a emergency but if its just a cig run take the bus its free HERE!

#1238 Rogue

Rogue
  • 674 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 August 2015 - 07:10 AM

People who get mad at you but won't say what's wrong.

#1239 pancakeface

pancakeface
  • 769 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 August 2015 - 07:17 AM

Rain. It only comes every few weeks. I NEED MORE RAIN

If you insist

Spoiler

#1240 Required

Required
  • 922 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 August 2015 - 04:41 PM

People who walk really slow in crowded streets. I can get really, really angry.

and

People who throw junk in the street. I've had a few arguments with strangers about this issue.

#1241 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 September 2015 - 09:14 AM

When people use the soap and leave hair on it. I don't want your hair on my soap, especially if it's your pubic hair. Please remove it before getting out of the shower.

#1242 marahuyo

marahuyo
  • 19 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 September 2015 - 10:11 AM

People who take up a whole seat for their bags and won't move them so someone can sit there. People > Bag. Just put it on the ground or on the back of your chair if you can.

People who don't ask before petting dogs. Ask not only for your safety, but for the dog's peace of mind.

#1243 sprockets

sprockets
  • DonJonatino

• 759 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 September 2015 - 02:36 PM

When construction closes down a lane but they don't advise you with a sign until right before it's closed. Let me plan my trip better! 

#1244 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 September 2015 - 05:34 PM

People who walk really slow in crowded streets. I can get really, really angry.

and

People who throw junk in the street. I've had a few arguments with strangers about this issue.

dude your avatar looks like an upsidedown high frowny man

16jh751.jpg

#1245 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 September 2015 - 04:01 AM

when designers especially the ones on project runway describe their designs as "architectural".

gurrrrlll please. i didn't go through 4 years of architecture school just for my works to be equated to a scanty swimwear. nty.

#1246 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 September 2015 - 02:19 PM

My kids are 3 days away to get home from the Summer Camp they've been at since June (except for 1 week in August). I can't wait to have them near me but my in-laws (mostly my husband's mother, because his father is a reasonable man and I can't see this crying coming from him) are making my life these last couple of days a living hell because they want to have the kids with them in the next weekend, "we miss them so much :( *sniff sniff*". Well, guess what, I'm their mother and your son is their father and I bet my life on that no one in this fucking entire world miss them more than us, so you'll get time with them when we decide and not this weekend. Besides, school's about to start, I'm not going to send my kids more than 300km away from home after they've been away for so much time. I asked them to come to stay with us during that week in August. They could've have been with the kids for an entire week, but she was "too busy" to accept my offer to stay at my house. I'm not a miracle worker, lady, and I'm about to run out of cheeks to turn.

#1247 Cass

Cass
  • Stronteigenwijs

• 1560 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 September 2015 - 12:45 AM

when designers especially the ones on project runway describe their designs as "architectural".

gurrrrlll please. i didn't go through 4 years of architecture school just for my works to be equated to a scanty swimwear. nty.

I'll share my husband's biggest gear grinding: studied architecture for 8 years at a university only to have it 'reduced' in bookstores and libraries to the category 'art' instead of 'science' or 'technology'.

#1248 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 September 2015 - 05:47 AM

I'll share my husband's biggest gear grinding: studied architecture for 8 years at a university only to have it 'reduced' in bookstores and libraries to the category 'art' instead of 'science' or 'technology'.

i don't mind it being in the art section as long it's on the top shelf. architecture is the mother of art goddammit. :p

so your husband's an architect? that's awesome.

#1249 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 September 2015 - 05:50 AM

architecture is the mother of art goddammit. 

Eh.

#1250 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 September 2015 - 06:21 AM

It drives me fucking batshit insane when people just expect younger kids and teens, or even young adults just to know shit. We can't read minds or automatically know every fact out there - and then they treat you with condescension and act like a patronizing shit, all while explaining some fact or whatever. At some point, guess what, you didn't know that the moon orbited planet Earth and you didn't know that you can't mix bleach and ammonia (these are not any specific examples). Stop acting like some wound up shitlord and take a moment to educate someone, rather than put them down for some tidbit of knowledge you hid so far up your ass they couldn't see if it they tried! 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users