• Please log in to reply
1621 replies to this topic

#1251 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 September 2015 - 06:57 AM

Men with a metaphoric vagina. Stop being a pussy and man up, dude.

#1252 Salade

Salade
  • 551 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 September 2015 - 07:10 AM

when the mascara goes all over my lid

or colours a strand of hair black

or when i poke my eye with the wand

i hate mascara

#1253 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 September 2015 - 07:14 AM

When people use "freedom of speech" as an excuse to say whatever shit they want.

Men with a metaphoric vagina. Stop being a pussy and man up, dude.

Not sexist at all lol

#1254 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 September 2015 - 07:28 AM

Not sexist at all lol

It irks me having a bigger dick than some men. The same applies to women that tag themselves as defenseless beings. Is that being sexist? xD

#1255 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 September 2015 - 07:31 AM

It irks me having a bigger dick than some men. The same applies to women that tag themselves as defenseless beings. Is that being sexist? xD

It is when you think men should always be tough(er than women) :p same thing if you thought women should always be weak an fragile, but it seems like you think everyone should be tough hahaha

#1256 HiMyNameIsNick

HiMyNameIsNick
  • Shitlord

• 1730 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 September 2015 - 07:50 AM

i don't mind it being in the art section as long it's on the top shelf. architecture is the mother of art goddammit. :p

so your husband's an architect? that's awesome.

tumblr_mbt2rsu4ul1qjem7yo1_500.jpg

#1257 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 September 2015 - 09:15 AM

It is when you think men should always be tough(er than women) :p same thing if you thought women should always be weak an fragile, but it seems like you think everyone should be tough hahaha

Ahah xD not really. I don't believe men should be tougher than women (both physically and mentally) and the same about the opposite for women. And I don't think everyone should be tough, I understand that there are people (independently of their gender) who are more weak the others, but acting, live life like that expecting to be defended/carried on/dependent on others' strength by overreacting and exaggerating by exposing their weakness is what irks me. People that (don't) face life with their "oh, poor me" attitude. I mean, you can be weak, but do you have to show it in every aspect of your life, to the whole world? And then cry because someone took advantage of you?

I had an instructor that taught me our body is as weak as the weakest point of our mind and if you believe you're strong and start acting like it, one day you will be, or you'll be at least convincing enough to not let others see you as a weak minded person and they'll think twice before approaching you to their own personal gain not thinking about how they will leave you after their done with you. It was not applied to one single individual though, but I believe it still works that way.

But, to be fair, on my first sentence I was referring to false wimps, people (in this case men) that pretend (and if they're not pretending I don't have any problems of calling them WIMP on their face - grow some balls pls ._.) to be shocked/offended by the smallest things (jokes). It's a very particular case, something that really grinds my gears every time it happens and today happened again at my work. :p

#1258 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 September 2015 - 09:25 AM

text text text

Oh, I see what you mean now :p yeah, that's annoying indeed.

#1259 Romy

Romy
  • Neocodex Elite Four Member

• 4876 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 September 2015 - 09:30 AM

Ahah xD not really. I don't believe men should be tougher than women (both physically and mentally) and the same about the opposite for women. And I don't think everyone should be tough, I understand that there are people (independently of their gender) who are more weak the others, but acting, live life like that expecting to be defended/carried on/dependent on others' strength by overreacting and exaggerating by exposing their weakness is what irks me. People that (don't) face life with their "oh, poor me" attitude. I mean, you can be weak, but do you have to show it in every aspect of your life, to the whole world? And then cry because someone took advantage of you?

I had an instructor that taught me our body is as weak as the weakest point of our mind and if you believe you're strong and start acting like it, one day you will be, or you'll be at least convincing enough to not let others see you as a weak minded person and they'll think twice before approaching you to their own personal gain not thinking about how they will leave you after their done with you. It was not applied to one single individual though, but I believe it still works that way.

But, to be fair, on my first sentence I was referring to false wimps, people (in this case men) that pretend (and if they're not pretending I don't have any problems of calling them WIMP on their face - grow some balls pls ._.) to be shocked/offended by the smallest things (jokes). It's a very particular case, something that really grinds my gears every time it happens and today happened again at my work. :p

This explanation is such a clusterfuck.

#1260 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 September 2015 - 09:34 AM

Just smile and nod

#1261 Romy

Romy

• 4876 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 September 2015 - 09:36 AM

Just smile and nod

Old-Spice-Guy-Head-Nod.gif

#1262 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 September 2015 - 09:47 AM

And?

#1263 Gnome

Gnome
  • Alpha As Fuck

• 1054 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 September 2015 - 09:55 AM

Horde that try to gank you at 50% health. Get crit dickbag.

#1264 Required

Required
  • 922 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 September 2015 - 10:25 AM

dude your avatar looks like an upsidedown high frowny man

16jh751.jpg

LOL I just saw this :lol2:

#1265 Romy

Romy

• 4876 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 September 2015 - 10:52 AM

And?

Dunno what kind of response you're expecting really.

#1266 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 September 2015 - 11:51 AM

Did I post about this already? idk cba to go back and look

There is a coworker who ONLY wears leggings. And it really annoys me. Like get a pair of jeans or slacks or something. 

Literally every day she has worked here, I have only ever seen her wear leggings.

#1267 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 September 2015 - 12:07 PM

You make that sound like a bad thing.

#1268 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 September 2015 - 12:16 PM

You make that sound like a bad thing.

If you're talking about my post.. she's not a small girl, and the leggings aren't very flattering.

#1269 Cass

Cass
  • Stronteigenwijs

• 1560 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 September 2015 - 01:18 PM

Whats grinding my gears as of late is actors that consider themselves too good for the role they are given. Seriously, my inbox is filled with complaints with people who'd rather have a more prominent role and have no faith whatsoever, and we havent even done our try-out yet. Our director is putting so much hours and effort into the event but getting so much undeserved shit in return.

Like.people, get off your high horses. Worst thing is that theyre not even very good actors but they dont realize. And even if they were good actors i'd still want to smack them in the face for being such arrogant pricks.

#1270 rezpirate

rezpirate
  • 171 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 September 2015 - 08:04 PM

Dumb a**holes who, when they open the fridge to take a drink of bottled water and find it too warm for their liking, spit it all over the floor, and expect me to clean it up!!!

#1271 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 September 2015 - 10:14 AM

Pseudoscience.

And severe narcissism or people with narcissistic personality disorder. 

#1272 rezpirate

rezpirate
  • 171 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 September 2015 - 04:33 PM

Really grinds my freakin gears when these cars feel the need to come around a corner doing 90 km/h and they're on my side of the line, or when they feel the need to pass a car going up hill, and you can't see the other side.

#1273 Brat

Brat
  • 11 posts

Posted 13 September 2015 - 09:27 PM

- people that get mad/angry/worked up/irritated over stupid things i.e. swearing and getting angry in the car because the person in front of you forgot to turn their signal on before turning/driving too slow... like hey, chill the f down... smoke some weed.. relax...

- alcoholics and drunk people

- when i f something up and im well aware why

That's it.

#1274 RedLoveBlackHeart

RedLoveBlackHeart
  • 265 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 September 2015 - 10:37 PM

- people that get mad/angry/worked up/irritated over stupid things i.e. swearing and getting angry in the car because the person in front of you forgot to turn their signal on before turning/driving too slow... like hey, chill the f down... smoke some weed.. relax...

- alcoholics and drunk people

- when i f something up and im well aware why

That's it.

Honestly I can see a reason why people would get pissed because the first one because no one I know wants to get in a car accident and sometimes there's a legitimate reason why they're pissed.

Some alcoholics / drunk people are friendly, it's the mean ones that bother me

When f'ing something up and being fully aware of it then you know there's no justifying your decision, then again some people hold the idgaf attitude and do whatever the hell they want whether they're aware of their desicions or not.

#1275 Menthix

Menthix
  • 29 posts

Posted 14 September 2015 - 05:10 AM

People that can't handle when they are so obnoxious they are ignored.
And when no one gives a fuck about them, they publicly express their butthurt complaining about how everyone is a new version of mean girls.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users